Fresh Prince: New Vivian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I know this is old but I always wondered about this. As we know, the first Vivian was dark skinned and Philip was Light skinned, their genetics were enough to balance out Hilary, Carlton and Ashley. However when the new Vivian came in both of them were light skinned, and it was only enough for Hilary. Carlton and Ashley were darker, about average brown but darker nonetheless. With both parents being light skinned wouldn't that create an imbalance for those 3? What are your thoughts on it?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by atv2
I know this is old but I always wondered about this. As we know, the first Vivian was dark skinned and Philip was Light skinned, their genetics were enough to balance out Hilary, Carlton and Ashley. However when the new Vivian came in both of them were light skinned, and it was only enough for Hilary. Carlton and Ashley were darker, about average brown but darker nonetheless. With both parents being light skinned wouldn't that create an imbalance for those 3? What are your thoughts on it? The "new" Vivian wasn't really Vivian. After Hours covered this very topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.