Captain Falcon's Rank In Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sacred 117
This isn't unlike the question Emi~Kiro asked about Mewtwo, which was...

Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
1; What is the strongest character in DC and Marvel mew two can beat?

2; what is the weakest character in DC and Marvel mew two loses to?

If you have any other characters outside of marvel and DC comics in mind then share.

I'm basically asking the same thing. I'm not fully sure what Captain Falcon's capable of, but I did see him destroy part of the galaxy with a "PAUNCH!".

ScreamPaste
He didn't do anything like that, lol. IIRC the bomb made a light show, he just punched the villain into the blast. I have no idea where Cap belongs.

Sacred 117
Bomb? confused Now I'm gonna have to look back at that. Never actually watched the show. If that's the case, you just f**ked up my day.

Cyner
screampaste is completely wrong, the captain made that huge explosion with a punch. The only problem is, that whole thing is completely non-canon. So CF is just a regular type guy.

Sacred 117
I didn't think there was actually canon F-Zero. It never really seemed that story-centric to me.

Wei Phoenix
That punch against Black Shadow wasn't what caused the explosion. There was a bomb or some shit. He didn't punch a guy so hard that he killed the both of them, he just prevented Shadow from leaving.

BloodRain
That was the Dark Reactor after it was tampered with to explode. Cap and horn-head were thrown, Cap stopping him from leaving (?) and both died.

Sacred 117
Well... I enjoyed the illusion of raw power while it lasted. You guys just f**ked up my day. I never actually watched the anime. On that note, was it any good?

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Well... I enjoyed the illusion of raw power while it lasted. You guys just f**ked up my day.

Its ok. (pats Sacred on back). Just respect the PAUNCH for what it is.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Its ok. (pats Sacred on back). Just respect the PAUNCH for what it is.

*Sobs* You're write. Maybe one day... *sobs* maybe one day.

SevenShackles
Strongest can beat.. Marvel = Flag Smasher , DC = human flame (before upgrades)
Weakest that can beat him.. Marvel = chase Stein, DC = Harley Quinn

He could beat Arthur from the tick and most likely batmanuel.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Strongest can beat.. Marvel = Flag Smasher , DC = human flame (before upgrades)
Weakest that can beat him.. Marvel = chase Stein, DC = Harley Quinn

He could beat Arthur from the tick and most likely batmanuel.

So what would be his exact rank?

XanatosForever
Probably low/mid street.

Sacred 117
Damn. There really isn't enough substance on this guy to properly examine him, is there?

The Scenario
His primary skill is driving a car.

Granted those cars move at near supersonic speeds so he likely has good reaction time.

NotAllThatEvil
Where did the falcon punch even come from?

ScreamPaste
The anime had him yell FARUKON PAWENCH while knocking a dude into an explosion.

NotAllThatEvil
Before or after smash bros 64?

The Scenario
After.

Falcon's moveset was completely made up for Smash Bros, which makes Ganondorf being a clone of him even more mystifying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.