Becoming a Villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Which hero can you see reverting into a villain if something tramatic was to happen in their life. Once you pick the hero, give us an example that would lead to them becoming a villain.

Contestants.

Superman
Thor
Spiderman
Captain America

Rank them.

pym-ftw
None really from your list

Ronan & Protector, an earth attack on the Kree.

janus77
Thor, if Asgard ran out of toilet paper, I could see him getting quite bitchy.

SevenShackles
At most those characters would go anti hero if anything.. Just a shift of opinion where being a little more brutal is acceptable. Full on villain? Just can't see it.

In the game and tie in comic injustice superman goes villain due to metropolis and Lois dying and even then with all the explanation and such superman just seemed to handle like a different character from jump. Mainstream superman seems more likely to go the kingdom come route of isolation before domination.

If public opinion and his country turning on cap didn't do anything in civil war then I'm not sure anything can sway him. He doesn't really have close loved ones to exploit for such a change either.

'Evil Thor' just makes me think of king Thor. Idk what would be needed to push him over the edge other a flat out disregard for his established character.

Spider-Man has that 'great responsibility' thing hanging over his head. If his loved ones die or something bad happens he will just sulk.. Or make a deal with the devil which isn't evil, just stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.