Orion VS Immortal Hercules(H2H)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Orion

VS

Immortal Hercules

Hand to hand.

Hercules or hatred?

ODG
Stalemate 5/10.

celeyhyga17
Could go either way.

Slight edge to Orion.

Golgo13
Orion.

Blue Area Vet
Orion has no way to put Herc down.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Orion has no way to put Herc down.
Based on?

carver9
Herc wins. Based off fts, he is stronger.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Herc wins. Based off fts, he is stronger.
Debatable.

carver9
Orion doesn't have strength fts comparable to Hercules.

Golgo13
Orion has stalemated Superman in hth combat. He can compete.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Orion has stalemated Superman in hth combat. He can compete.

Ok. Never said it was a landslide. What I did say is Hercules strength fts>>>Orion.

ares834
What feats are better?

carver9
Pulling a state. Lifting the sky. Arm wrestling Thor almost knocking a planet off course. Not naming everything. His fts are better, a lot better unless someone can show some Orion fts (it'll never happen).

Golgo13
This isn't a feat war, but a hth fight. Superman's strength feats are better than Orion's and he still stalemated him.

ODG
Pulling a state. Lifting the sky. Arm wrestling Thor almost knocking a planet off course. Not naming everything. His fts are better, a lot better unless someone can show some Orion fts (it'll never happen). mhmm

After careful consideration of the above... Orion now wins 6/10.

carver9
Lol.

Golgo13
laughing out loud

ares834
Pulling a state. Lifting the sky. Arm wrestling Thor almost knocking a planet off course. Not naming everything. His fts are better, a lot better unless someone can show some Orion fts (it'll never happen).

And Orion matched Superman. Which is comparable to the feats you mentioned.

carver9
Originally posted by ares834
And Orion matched Superman. Which is comparable to the feats you mentioned.

Ok. Hercules had the advantage against Sentry. Was dead even with a pissed Hulk. Matched Thor. Don't get your point. Looking at who both have physically taken on, Herc still have the advantage.

Golgo13
Superman can match those too. eek!

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Superman can match those too. eek!

This isn't about Superman.

Golgo13
I know, it's about Orion kicking Hercules ass. stick out tongue

carver9
Lol

ares834
Ok. Hercules had the advantage against Sentry. Was dead even with a pissed Hulk. Matched Thor. Don't get your point. Looking at who both have physically taken on, Herc still have the advantage.

Not really. I don't know the context of Hulk battle. But in the Sentry battle, Sentry was blatantly holding back.

carver9
Not really. I don't know the context of Hulk battle. But in the Sentry battle, Sentry was blatantly holding back.

Where was that stated in the story? Scan?

I know Herc wouldn't have dropped against Doomsday like Orion did.

Golgo13
Herc would have been ***** slapped back to the Avengers mansion. wink

ares834
Where was that stated in the story? Scan?

I know Herc wouldn't have dropped against Doomsday like Orion did.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry3.jpg

Golgo13
Sentry may have the power of a million exploding suns, but he is still vulnerable to a shot to the nuts. laughing out loud

carver9
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Misc%20Respect/Herc-vsSentry3.jpg

Lol...that doesn't mean he wad holding back physically.

ares834
Are you serious? He says he is holding back after Herc claims Sentry isn't so tough. What else could he have been talking about?

carver9
Are you serious? He says he is holding back after Herc claims Sentry isn't so tough. What else could he have been talking about?

I'm reading "energy output". Doesn't matter, he clearly showed he can hang with Sentry which is my point. Herc always does good against Heralds so bringing up Orion and Superman fight isn't something outside of Hercules grasp.

abhilegend
Orion wins. Carver as usual turns others away from the characters he's repping.

ares834
It's in direct reference to Sentry being "tough" which strongly suggests physical power. Either way, I didn't say holding his own against Superman is superior. I view the feats as entirely comparable.

LordofBrooklyn
I'm reading "energy output". Doesn't matter, he clearly showed he can hang with Sentry which is my point. Herc always does good against Heralds so bringing up Orion and Superman fight isn't something outside of Hercules grasp.

When has Herc knocked a high herald into another continent with a single punch?

carver9
It's in direct reference to Sentry being "tough" which strongly suggests physical power. Either way, I didn't say holding his own against Superman is superior. I view the feats as entirely comparable.

Understandable.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

I promise you don't want to go there.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Supes was sun amped to right?

LordofBrooklyn
I promise you don't want to go there.

Go there right now!

I COMMAND YOU!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.