It is true Satan has deceived the whole world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Okieshowedem

-Pr-
That all sounds like a metaphor for sex, tbh. I'm not even kidding.

Lord Lucien
tl;dr

Esau Cairn
I've always had the nagging feeling that my son's pet rabbit was undressing me with his eyes...

jinXed by JaNx

Dolos
Look hard enough and you will find patterns everywhere. Humans are an illogical bunch; given to sensual ideologies, self-invented purposes that could be manifested and shared in harmonious multitude in no other way than religion.

Logic alone wouldn't be enough incentive for a free-thinking consciousness that is intelligent enough to think about itself as opposed to just everything else around it. It needs purpose from beyond itself, yet such a thing doesn't exist.

KharmaDog
First of all...this should be phrased as a question.

It is true Satan has deceived the whole world?

Second of all, Satan wold have to exist for this question to even be considered, so I guess this thread is done.

Major_Lexington
kYM8p1h76H4

Oliver North
hail satan!

Archaeopteryx
Is Satan a CEO

Major_Lexington
yes, he has many district managers who micro manage by utilizing their supervisors.. its legit!

0mega Spawn
He once tried to devieve me, but i dropped his ass back to the fiery pits of hell

Impediment

Major_Lexington
OP is the hit & run type?

GXqzHOIjoK0

ArtificialGlory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.