Riddick vs Bane/Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Dark outside. Who wins? Riddick have two knives.

XanatosForever
Bane's at a severe disadvantage in this fight.

KingD19
Both Bane and Batman are at a disadvantage. All Bruce's stealth is for shit when Riddick has superhuman senses on top of being able to outright see him. He's also superhumanly strong especially in comparison to those too, and more durable than they're able to seriously hurt. Plus he's so much faster than they are it's ridiculous.

In all honesty he'd take them down without the knives. Giving them to him is overkill.

Esau Cairn
You're forgetting Bats has his utility belt.
A couple of flares & gas pellets & Riddick would be momentarily blinded & disoriented by the gas.

Battarangs aimed at his wrists will render them useless to hold his knives.

KingD19
You're forgetting Baleman doesn't fight like that. Nor did he even really use any gadgets like that.

Did he even have Batarangs? 9 times out of 10 Riddick dodges them. That other 1 time he feels like showing off so he catches them and hurls them back faster than Bruce can react to.

He gets schooled worse than he did against Bane.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by KingD19
You're forgetting Baleman doesn't fight like that. Nor did he even really use any gadgets like that.

Where does it state it's Nolan's version of Batman?
And more to the point, why would Bane & Batman team-up?

KingD19
Unless otherwise stated, we use the most recent incarnation of the character. And since Nolanverse Batman is the most recent and the OP didn't say otherwise. It's him.

And I don't know why Bane and Batman would team up, but the OP says they're working together to fight Riddick. And this is clearly Nolanverse Bane as well.

As I said. Riddick stomps.

Kazenji
Unless otherwise stated, we use the most recent incarnation of the character. And since Nolanverse Batman is the most recent and the OP didn't say otherwise. It's him.

And I don't know why Bane and Batman would team up, but the OP says they're working together to fight Riddick. And this is clearly Nolanverse Bane as well.

We need to get in touch with Carver and ask which versions.

KingD19
It's more than likely he meant Baleman and HardyBane.

Unless we think he meant ClooneyNipple Man and Bane that's as dumb as a box of rocks.

steverules_2
Didn't Bale batman throw batarangs at bane when they had their first fight? He threw something but it may not have been batarangs

Kazenji
He threw his fart at him.

Esau Cairn

You've contradicted your own rational by stating it's a Nolanverse where Batman & Bane are allies & Riddick exists as well. Plus any Batman comic printed after Nolan's TDKR would be considered the most recent reincarnate.

Batman defeats Riddick w/out Bane's help & from a distance as well. Bats knows better than to engage in close combat w/Riddick.

the ninjak
Riddick kills em.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
You've contradicted your own rational by stating it's a Nolanverse where Batman & Bane are allies & Riddick exists as well. Plus any Batman comic printed after Nolan's TDKR would be considered the most recent reincarnate.

Batman defeats Riddick w/out Bane's help & from a distance as well. Bats knows better than to engage in close combat w/Riddick.

But it's movie VS.. So we go by latest movie version. Which is the Nolan batman. Also your focus on him teaming up with bane is lost on me. When making a thread you can team up any characters and its acceptable for the fight that they are allies and there is no bad blood so nothing like 'bane throws batman into riddicks knives because he hates him' type of crap happens. Well unless the OP says that 'back stabbing' is on in the set up of the fight. Which he didn't.

ridddick will destroy this team. One punch to Banes head not only destroys his mask but seriously damages him. Batman isn't getting threw this fight without being broken.. Again.

Nothing they can do to Riddick.

The Fat Rambo

As I said. Riddick stomps.

BruceSkywalker
which version I wonder

Robtard
Movie batmen that can take out Riddick: Adam West & animated.

I don't think the OP meant either of those; I highly suspect he meant Nolan's.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Esau Cairn

Comic Batman would curbstomp Riddick.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by SevenShackles
But it's movie VS.. So we go by latest movie version.

My bad.
I really don't do VS threads much.

jinXed by JaNx
I don't think Riddick has a chance here, not with these two working together, coupled with, Batmans, gadgets. I can see, Riddick downing one, but not both.

Esau Cairn
The only weakness Riddick has ever shown is to his eyes adjusting to bright light.
A lot can happen to him in those few seconds of adjustment.

carver9
Forum rules, we use the latest versions of each character. Didn't think it was needed as something I should have put in the opening of my post.

The Fat Rambo
Lol, animated Riddick too?

juggerman
Knives don't mean shit to Batman! Riddick gets broken

Lestov16
Riddick eats these chumps for breakfast. He took on the Necromonger's best soldier, who also has a superhuman pain tolerance given he could withstand a knife in his spine, and WTFpwned him in less than 3 seconds. He's fought alien creatures H2H, is strong enough to ram a teacup into someone's chest, and let's not even mention his machete feat in the new trailer. Batman and Bane bow to Riddick.

the ninjak
Originally posted by juggerman
Knives don't mean shit to Batman!

They do in the right hands.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by carver9
Forum rules, we use the latest versions of each character. Didn't think it was needed as something I should have put in the opening of my post.

Batman in Begins had a far wider range of gadgets & fighting skills than he did in the last instalment (TDKR).

So is he still the same version?

KingD19
It's Nolanverse Batman and Bane. That's all that's needed. The pair lose. Because Batman couldn't beat Ra's one on one. And Bane relied on his strength, and Riddick is much stronger than him. And Riddick is a beast they can't even imagine, especially if you give him weapons.

Gotham's Son's lose 10/10

juggerman
The Joker pops up and shows Riddick a magic trick

KingD19
Lol. He shows him how quick he can really get beat up when someone pisses Riddick off.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by the ninjak
They do in the right hands. thumb up

DTM
Riddick has way too much open skin for one of Batmans toxin darts to not KO him, even without them, just HTH, I dont see Riddick beating BOTH Batman and Bane (course I havent seen the NEW movie, so maybe Riddick got a bit of a boost there that I dont know about).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.