Black Adam VS Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Black Adam

VS

Kurse

Kimet or Kurse?

curryman
Kurse takes him, no prob.

wolverinos
Kurse.

JBL
Spite.

DTM
Yeah, even the weakest Kurse is still 2x Thor, which is well more than I see Black Adam beating.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DTM
Yeah, even the weakest Kurse is still 2x Thor, which is well more than I see Black Adam beating.

Kurse. And curse this thread.

h1a8
It's amazing how many believe strength is the most important attribute when strength is close within characters. What about speed, skill, weaknesses, and other powers?

I don't believe Kurse is stronger but I'll entertain that he is since I know it does not matter here. Let Kurse be stronger, Ba is still in the vicinity. Now ba has super speed, better fighting skill, no iron weakness, flight and mobility, BFR options, etc. All against kurse slightly or somewhat better strength.

Ba wins more times than not

h1a8
Originally posted by DTM
Yeah, even the weakest Kurse is still 2x Thor, which is well more than I see Black Adam beating. so you believe Thor and BA is around the same strength?

If so then why is strength an instant win to you. CA, Batman, WW, etc have beaten beings far out of their weight class (more than 4x stronger) with speed and skills. Ba also has BFR options if he needs

SevenShackles
From my understand Kurse's iron weakness isn't common knowledge and that's a serious saving grace for him in a lot of his match ups. Also he is never put in a scenario where iron might be around (fighting in a city and such) its usually not specified so it automatically goes to the 'arena' so even if someone knew his weakness it can't be taken advantage of unless the person he is fighting has some as basic gear (weapons, Armor).. And I've seen threads like 'wonder woman vs Kurse, no sword for wonder woman' to keep things 'fair' which seems to mean 'remove any weakness exploitation'

Sin I AM
Originally posted by h1a8
It's amazing how many believe strength is the most important attribute when strength is close within characters. What about speed, skill, weaknesses, and other powers?

I don't believe Kurse is stronger but I'll entertain that he is since I know it does not matter here. Let Kurse be stronger, Ba is still in the vicinity. Now ba has super speed, better fighting skill, no iron weakness, flight and mobility, BFR options, etc. All against kurse slightly or somewhat better strength.

Ba wins more times than not Originally posted by h1a8
so you believe Thor and BA is around the same strength?

If so then why is strength an instant win to you. CA, Batman, WW, etc have beaten beings far out of their weight class (more than 4x stronger) with speed and skills. Ba also has BFR options if he needs http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/gw-itcrowdmosspopcorn.gif

carver9
Lol...it took both Thor and Beta Ray to stop Kurse and they had to use the God Blast to do it. Lol @ H1 thinking Black Adam would beat this guy. Kurse is HP Doomsday on steroids.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/gw-itcrowdmosspopcorn.gif

You watch IT Crowd?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
You watch IT Crowd?

Doesn't everyone?

-Pr-
Doesn't everyone?

http://i.imgur.com/SOPsTPf.jpg

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...it took both Thor and Beta Ray to stop Kurse and they had to use the God Blast to do it. Lol @ H1 thinking Black Adam would beat this guy. Kurse is HP Doomsday on steroids.
You can't pick and choose which comic logic suits you.
2x Kurse was beating Thor before Thor used the belt. Then Thor matching his strength was beating Kurse. Meaning, the writer equates strength to beatability and factors in no other powers. Other writers and common sense have shown weaker characters beating much stronger characters many times using other abilities.

Ba has superior speed
Kurse has iron weakness
Ba has BFR options
Ba can actually fly and slam it with buildings and stuff.

Sin I AM
http://i.imgur.com/SOPsTPf.jpg

U should watch fresh meat

Sin I AM
2x Kurse was beating Thor before Thor used the belt. Then Thor matching his strength was beating Kurse. Meaning, the writer equates strength to beatability and factors in no other powers. Other writers and common sense have shown weaker characters beating much stronger characters many times using other abilities.

Ba has superior speed
Kurse has iron weakness
Ba has BFR options

Your not making any sense

-Pr-
U should watch fresh meat

I actually do, funnily enough.

Sin I AM
I actually do, funnily enough.

Good stuff!

-Pr-
thumb up

Sin I AM
thumb up

Are u in Calgary? Oh and not to derail the thread, who do u think will win

-Pr-
Are u in Calgary? Oh and not to derail the thread, who do u think will win

No; back in Ireland atm.

I have no idea who would win, tbh.

Sin I AM
No; back in Ireland atm.

I have no idea who would win, tbh.

Expired visa? Meh, kurse will quickly over power him since BA loves to brawl it out as has no idea how strong he is. His lightning will hurt but not enough to put him down, and I've never seen him using his speed or flight to do anything other than bullrush..so yea he loses the majority

-Pr-
Expired, yeah, but i'm applying for a long term one right now.

Ah, okay. I really don't know that much about Kurse.

Sin I AM
Expired, yeah, but i'm applying for a long term one right now.

Ah, okay. I really don't know that much about Kurse.

He had an extremely short run, don't see where all the interest came from.

Good luck

-Pr-
He can beat a person's favourite character; that's all he needs.

Thanks.

h1a8
Expired visa? Meh, kurse will quickly over power him since BA loves to brawl it out as has no idea how strong he is. His lightning will hurt but not enough to put him down, and I've never seen him using his speed or flight to do anything other than bullrush..so yea he loses the majority

But he still has superspeed and super reflexes. This is a forum fight and not a comic one (where powers are often ignored). Also BA has shown fighting skill. Also Kurse has the iron weakness. Also Kurse can be bfred. You are not considering those.

Sin I AM
But he still has superspeed and super reflexes. This is a forum fight and not a comic one (where powers are often ignored). Also BA has shown fighting skill. Also Kurse has the iron weakness. Also Kurse can be bfred. You are not considering those.

Your debating power sets though not on panel showings

h1a8
Your debating power sets though not on panel showings

BA has super speed and super reflexes as shown on panel. To not allow him super speed or super reflexes in a forum fight is actually taking away his main powers.
Either he has super speed and super reflexes or he doesn't.

Writer's sometimes ignore characters powers for the sake of the plot. That's why we have the rule "Full Capacity". Because we know in spirit there is no writer to make a character ignore his main powers.

-Pr-
BA has super speed and super reflexes as shown on panel. To not allow him super speed or super reflexes in a forum fight is actually taking his main powers.
Either he has super speed and super reflexes or he doesn't.

No, what's more important is whether he would use them or not.

Having the capability of doing something, and being likely to do it, are two different things.

Blue Area Vet

Having the capability of doing something, and being likely to do it, are two different things.

As well as use them to do what?

guy222
Kurse

h1a8

Yes but people are acting like he would never use super speed or super reflexes in a forum fight. There are powers in which characters can decide to use and others that are already on. Super reflexes are always on, as well as super strength, super durability, etc.
Shooting eyebeams is optional.

deathlife
Kurse

carver9

Ba has superior speed
Kurse has iron weakness
Ba has BFR options

Don't make one bit of sense. And where in the hell is Black Adam getting Iron from in this fight. My stomach aches when you quote me. Maybe I need to pull a Bran and put you on ignore.

carver9

I know of the time Adam has used super speed but what time are you talking about? Who was he fighting?

h1a8
Don't make one bit of sense. And where in the hell is Black Adam getting Iron from in this fight. My stomach aches when you quote me. Maybe I need to pull a Bran and put you on ignore.

Iron can be in the battlefield. Not sure if battlefield was defined.

I'm saying that some writers create the physics of where a weaker can't really affect a stronger. But most other writers have weakers affecting strongers (as it should be) all the time.

Thor couldn't affect Kurse until he put on the belt to match his strength. So if someone is equal or greater to Kurse in strength they can affect him? Makes no sense.
Thing can affect Hulk
Colossus can affect Hulk
Thor can affect a host of stronger characters (even a thousand time amped Ulik)
Gladiator can affect P5 Cyke
Spider-man can affect Rhino, and a host of characters stronger than him
CA can affect a host of characters stronger than him
Batman can affect a host of characters stronger than him
Superman can affect beings stronger than him
I can go on forever.

So not only i believe Kurse is stronger than BA but even if he is then that doesn't mean BA can't damage or ko him. That would be absurd.

h1a8
I know of the time Adam has used super speed but what time are you talking about? Who was he fighting? I don't understand your post. Are you saying that BA has never used super speed before or super reflexes?

carver9
I don't understand your post. Are you saying that BA has never used super speed before or super reflexes?

You claimed Black Adam bas shown combat speed. I'm asking you what scene are you talking about. I know you will never tell me because you don't know.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by JBL
Spite.

yes

carver9
Iron can be in the battlefield. Not sure if battlefield was defined.

I'm saying that some writers create the physics of where a weaker can't really affect a stronger. But most other writers have weakers affecting strongers (as it should be) all the time.

Thor couldn't affect Kurse until he put on the belt to match his strength. So if someone is equal or greater to Kurse in strength they can affect him? Makes no sense.
Thing can affect Hulk
Colossus can affect Hulk
Thor can affect a host of stronger characters (even a thousand time amped Ulik)
Gladiator can affect P5 Cyke
Spider-man can affect Rhino, and a host of characters stronger than him
CA can affect a host of characters stronger than him
Batman can affect a host of characters stronger than him
Superman can affect beings stronger than him
I can go on forever.

So not only i believe Kurse is stronger than BA but even if he is then that doesn't mean BA can't damage or ko him. That would be absurd.

Using your line of logic, Thor beats Black Adam 10/10. Martian Manhunter nearly melt Black Adam head off with heat vision, imagine what a Chaos King ripping through blast from Thor would do to Adam. Your logic is retarded. On average, Kurse is physically above Thor on many levels. Its hard to stop Kurse minus his weakness and going by forum rules, that weakness isn't on the battlefield unless stated otherwise. The battlefield is completely empty. Imagine them fighting in the hyperbolic time chamber. Adam dies.

quanchi112
Kurse wins.

Washco
If Im not mistaken, after Thor put his belt on, doubling his strength, the Beyonder then quadrupled Kurse's strength. This made Kurse pretty much a beast (minus the iron thing). So, would Kurse even feel BA's hits and attacks? Cuz Thor was not even scratching Kurse after the quad amp!

Rage.Of.Olympus
After Beyonder amped up Kurse the second time, he didn't even feel Thor's attacks with the belt of strength IIRC. It took the combined might of Mjolnir/Stormbreaker to take him down. At that level, yea, Black Adam might as well be attacking him with a nerf bat.

tkitna
I thought I already posted Kurse for the win, but wth, might as well make it official.

pym-ftw
Is this 2x or 4x Kurse?

4x was well into trans levels

abhilegend
Kurse was never 4 times as strong as thor.

Bentley
Originally posted by abhilegend
Kurse was never 4 times as strong as thor.

He was easily 4 times stronger than Black Adam though wink

h1a8
Using your line of logic, Thor beats Black Adam 10/10. Martian Manhunter nearly melt Black Adam head off with heat vision, imagine what a Chaos King ripping through blast from Thor would do to Adam. Your logic is retarded. On average, Kurse is physically above Thor on many levels. Its hard to stop Kurse minus his weakness and going by forum rules, that weakness isn't on the battlefield unless stated otherwise. The battlefield is completely empty. Imagine them fighting in the hyperbolic time chamber. Adam dies.

My logic is saying that weakers can affect strongers (I don't believe BA is weaker than Kurse though). Nothing more. BA can affect Kurse and damage him. BA has speed and reflexes, BA has bfr options,...

Kurse is only 4x stronger than Thor, nothing more. So get that "on many levels" shit outta here.

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
After Beyonder amped up Kurse the second time, he didn't even feel Thor's attacks with the belt of strength IIRC. It took the combined might of Mjolnir/Stormbreaker to take him down. At that level, yea, Black Adam might as well be attacking him with a nerf bat.

I disagree. I believe BA and Kurse would be about the same physically. If not, then being stronger doesn't mean you can't be affected by a weaker. Otherwise, we can throw all of Thor's feat in the garbage where he affects a physically stronger character.

Also bfr options exist too.

Blue Area Vet
I disagree. I believe BA and Kurse would be about the same physically.

BASED ON WHAT??? Man, you bring new definition to the term "dead ears." Mangog is a threat to freaking Odin based on sheer strength and destructive power. You really need set your alarm clock and wake up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
BASED ON WHAT??? Man, you bring new definition to the term "dead ears." Mangog is a threat to freaking Odin based on sheer strength and destructive power. You really need set your alarm clock and wake up. thumb up

carver9
I disagree. I believe BA and Kurse would be about the same physically. If not, then being stronger doesn't mean you can't be affected by a weaker. Otherwise, we can throw all of Thor's feat in the garbage where he affects a physically stronger character.

Also bfr options exist too.

Lol at you not believing Kurse isn't stronger than Adam.

h1a8
Lol at you not believing Kurse isn't stronger than Adam.

That's because I believe BA is several times stronger than Thor.

Silent Master
Your math is wrong.

quanchi112
That's because I believe BA is several times stronger than Thor. Based on ?

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's because I believe BA is several times stronger than Thor.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.