Which comic book characters should be revamped?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I personally think characters like Deathlok(Collins), Leir, Archenemy, Enslaver.

Endless Mike
Darkseid

Stoic
Jack of Hearts

janus77
Skaar could do with some focus and development or even a complete revamp.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Jack of Hearts
+10000000

-Pr-
Cyclops.
Green Arrow.

golem370
Juggernaut(Marko)

Bentley
The Celestials should get most of their recent jobbings retconned out.

golem370
I agree

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Jack of Hearts

wolverinos
Beast

LeonBuco666
Cyclops, punisher and bullseye

golem370
S.H.I.V.A too

Sixth_Winged
Aquaman - give him hydrokinesis instead of this wife/sidekick/friend imo. Would totally complete him and finally set him apart form colleagues who are of the superstrength, superspeed, superdurability category. Also he will live to his namesake.

Namor the Sumariner - lose the feet wings that give flight (lol). Emphasize more on his forgotten electric generation powers and tone down the douchebaggery and fixation on making superhero wives/partner cheaters.

Beast - Make him at least class 10 ffs. 20 would be better

Cyclops - new powers/skill/weapon/armor/anything that would give him an edge befitting of someone in his status.

Creeper - Horrid Design, cool reputation.

Batman - I want him to kill when it's absolutely necessary, but that's just me.

wolverinos
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

Cyclops - new powers/skill/weapon/armor/anything that would give him an edge befitting of someone in his status.

as a fan of cyclops i must say that i personally got nothing against his powers and abilities.
i think they could give him a better story and role in general.
however as far as his powers he does great, its his human state combined with his field leadership and overall attitude that makes him a great persona.
for me there is nothing like seeing cyclops gets beat up to blood, only to see him stand all bloody and keep fighting while blasting his enemies and never losing hope and his ground.
the fact he is just a human with eye beams and yet he does battles that someone his caliber shouldnt because of his heart and his values is great.
his damage soak is insane because he fights for what he believes in, even if its extremely hard for someone with just athletic human states to do.

pym-ftw
Adam Warlock
Graviton
Absorbing Man
Wrecking Crew
Man-Thing
All members of the graduating class of Avengers Academy

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by wolverinos
as a fan of cyclops i must say that i personally got nothing against his powers and abilities.
i think they could give him a better story and role in general.
however as far as his powers he does great, its his human state combined with his field leadership and overall attitude that makes him a great persona.
for me there is nothing like seeing cyclops gets beat up to blood, only to see him stand all bloody and keep fighting while blasting his enemies and never losing hope and his ground.
the fact he is just a human with eye beams and yet he does battles that someone his caliber shouldnt because of his heart and his values is great.
his damage soak is insane because he fights for what he believes in, even if its extremely hard for someone with just athletic human states to do.

I think all of that too but there's no real reason he can't evolve right?

Besides,Im saying this is because i have a level 47 cyclops in Marvel Heroes big grin. It's getting tiresome using his optic devastation aka"get of my lawn blast" all the time. Would really be cool if he had other powers lol.

wolverinos
I think all of that too but there's no real reason he can't evolve right?

Besides,Im saying this is because i have a level 47 cyclops in Marvel Heroes big grin. It's getting tiresome using his optic devastation aka"get of my lawn blast" all the time. Would really be cool if he had other powers lol.

ROFL laughing

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
The Celestials should get most of their recent jobbings retconned out.
I don't even care about their jobbing. It's that they keep giving them a new "origin" story every other month or something. Marvel needs to either get rid of them completely OR have some kind of meeting and get their act together regarding their power level and origin AND STICK TO IT (at least for a year for phuck's sake).

Aquaman - give him hydrokinesis instead of this wife/sidekick/friend imo. Would totally complete him and finally set him apart form colleagues who are of the superstrength, superspeed, superdurability category. Also he will live to his namesake.

Namor the Sumariner - lose the feet wings that give flight (lol). Emphasize more on his forgotten electric generation powers and tone down the douchebaggery and fixation on making superhero wives/partner cheaters.

IMHO, AM is fine. Once they start playing up his offensive TP, it's game on! Plus Mera is an awesome character AND brutally hot, getting rid of her would be criminal.

But I agree Marvel needs to "fix" Namor and fast. Since AvX he's somewhat of a joke.

juggerman
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Darkseid

Originally posted by golem370
Juggernaut(Marko)

golem370
Toad imo needs a revamp he has cool powers now the character needs work

golem370
Galactus also needs a revamp

Mindship
Surfer. Less versatility, more h2h skill/fights. And for godsakes, at least have him hover when the board gets knocked out from under him.

OR

He only has energy powers when on the board. When off, he's still a physical powerhouse and a h2h fighter on par with the best of 'em (and this way, it also makes sense falling when deboarded).

golem370
I would like Atlas Jolsen get more respect

basilisk
Stranger - put some damn pants on him. Update him.

Mr Fantastic - a new name and costume as Mr Bombastic.

Legion - totally revamp him by killing him off.

Galactus - not sure. I feel he needs some sort of revamp but I don't know what I would do with him.

0mega Spawn
Toad imo needs a revamp he has cool powers now the character needs work
This x100

Hes actually had writers try to revamp him only for their efforts/changes to be dismissed for no apparent reason other than to make him a stupid character.
Just look at all the changes hes been through appearance wise

ChloePat
I like how he's been handled in Wolverine and the X-men. Especially the last issue.

X-men Legacy's been great with him as the main character. Spurrier's done some interesting things with his power/control problem.

jitay
Toad
Nightcrawler
Beast
Spiderman

Kazenji
Galactus also needs a revamp

Like what?

he's currently kicking arse in the Ultimate verse.

janus77
Thor.

Should have his hair braided, nails painted and maybe consider eyeliner ...

Bouboumaster
Galactus, Cyclops, Silver Surfer, Hulk (I want the green scar, godamnit, not the big doofus!)

JayDaDon
Spider-man. He should be revamped back to Peter Phucking Benjamin Parker

golem370
Thing more respect amp in strength and made a transformation from granite looking body to marble type looking body. Kurse should be shared in the marvel universe a revamp of Drax where he is in his Dumb Drax body but smarter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.