Thor line up vs suprman line up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverinos
Team Thor:
Thor
King Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Bor
Sentry

Team Superman:
superman
Captain Marvel
Superman 1 million
SBP
GA SBP

LeonBuco666
Team supes, solidly, imo this is unfair

wolverinos
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Team supes, solidly, imo this is unfair

why? respond quick so i can edit

Zack Fair

wolverinos
i made a minor change in the list.

ares834
Team Thor wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Prime is a b*tch but I think King Thor/Sentry can counter him. Gonna go with Team 1.

wolverinos
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Prime is a b*tch but I think King Thor/Sentry can counter him. Gonna go with Team 1.

there are 2 primes and one of them is guardian amped.
but i actually thought Bor can go up with prime, king thor goes up with GA SBP, and sentry goes up with million.

zopzop
Team Superman ftw.

LeonBuco666
SBP is very very resistant to magic an pretty much most of team 1 consists of magic powers, apart from sentry, who isnt standing a chance against most of that team after half of team one gets demolished, bor sentry and maybe king thor are the only people who have any chance of doing some damage, but team supes 8/10 and i dont really like him as a character so im not being biased

Nibedicus
How are the BFR options on team 1? Otherwise, team 2.

ares834
SBP is very very resistant to magic an pretty much most of team 1 consists of magic powers, apart from sentry, who isnt standing a chance against most of that team after half of team one gets demolished, bor sentry and maybe king thor are the only people who have any chance of doing some damage, but team supes 8/10 and i dont really like him as a character so im not being biased

TBH I completely forgot about SBP being highly resistant to magic.

Emi~Kiro
Too much prime. Team 2 wins. :3

Endless Mike
Team 2

LeonBuco666
A better matchup would be
TEAM 1
King thor
bor
beta ray bill
sentry

team 2
Superman one million
superman prime
superman
SPB(only to fight sentry)

the thing is with SBP is that hes almost immune to magic, borsagical powers are fodder, thors whole powerset as king thor is boosted by magic also none of his hammer attacks would do jack as its a magic based weapon, same for bill, sentry would have a much better chance(if any) against SBP because his powerset is nothing to do with magic, but if you pitted SBP against king thor, best bet is SBP is going to out an out wipe the floor with him, but if you pitted king thor against bob, chances are thor is going to win more often than not, because sentry is not resistent to magic(i think)

so a better matchup would be to remove superboy altogether as with him, he could take what ever magical attacks they throw at him, and they would all drain themselves by doing so, very complicated(to some)

abhilegend
Team 2. Two primes are too much, Superman 1 million is immune to magic too.

Spire

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Team 2. Two primes are too much, Superman 1 million is immune to magic too. Not immune to MM powers.

Team 1 wins.

pym-ftw
Depends what your opinion of 1mil is...

Either he is the most powerful person in play or he is pretty much Sentry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Either he is the most powerful person in play or he is pretty much Sentry. He was all lip service. Sentry beats him.

wolverinos
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Either he is the most powerful person in play or he is pretty much Sentry.

this is not the golden guy its kal kent.

wolverinos
and just to explain my reasoning behind the match up, i know that prime is highly resistant to magic.
however lets remember king thor fighting desak in the destroyer armor, desak was immune to thors powers however it did not stop from king thor to take his head off.
i do believe king thor at the end of the arc was extremely powered up to the point his powers could bypass some resistance or even immunity.
but then again i might be wrong, this is why i made such a match up.

wolverinos
as of right now its 3 people for team thor and 7 people for team superman.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by wolverinos
and just to explain my reasoning behind the match up, i know that prime is highly resistant to magic.
however lets remember king thor fighting desak in the destroyer armor, desak was immune to thors powers however it did not stop from king thor to take his head off.
i do believe king thor at the end of the arc was extremely powered up to the point his powers could bypass some resistance or even immunity.
but then again i might be wrong, this is why i made such a match up. some of the most powerful magicians and magic based super heros attacked SBP head on with full power and he laughed at them, some of those magicians and heros would take ol' thor out back and shoot him between the eyes because they feel sorry for him

juggerman
Originally posted by wolverinos
as of right now its 3 people for team thor and 7 people for team superman.

8 for Team Superman

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
8 for Team Superman So 8 people are wrong.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by quanchi112
So 8 people are wrong. gonna give you a taste of your own medicine............wait for it....

Based on? roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
gonna give you a taste of your own medicine............wait for it....

Based on? roll eyes (sarcastic) King Thor and the Sentry.

LeonBuco666
For obvious reasons you are oblivious too king thor isnt doing much he seeing as sbp is here, semtry has a better chance, but still loses, read back through the thread.

quanchi112
For obvious reasons you are oblivious too king thor isnt doing much he seeing as sbp is here, semtry has a better chance, but still loses, read back through the thread. Why can't he harm Prime ? Don't you dare assume as much without proof.

The two of them together are too much for other team.

Stunner2xx
team 2 wins and makes it home in time for lunch

LeonBuco666
Why can't he harm Prime ? Don't you dare assume as much without proof.

The two of them together are too much for other team. the fact many of dc's most powerful magicians attacked him with all they had, and it basically tickled him please sh quan

ODG
^ Exactly which of the magicians exhausted themselves attacking Superman Prime again?

LeonBuco666
Im talking about superboy

ODG
^ So was I? Question stands.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by ODG
^ So was I? Question stands. see CoIE if it still stands

ODG
^ I don't recall any magicians even attacking Superboy Prime in Crisis on Infinite Earths, much less exhausting themselves against him.

celeyhyga17
see CoIE if it still stands
Are u sure?
Don't recall that.... hmm..

LeonBuco666
Sorry im mistaken sorry, but anyway.....black adams magic lightning tickles him, zauriels sword doesnt both him, mordus attack had no effect either, and a 5th dimension imp's powers had no effect on him either, none of team two come close to the abilities of a selected few of the latter above

LeonBuco666
Team one*

ODG
Sorry im mistaken sorry, but anyway.....black adams magic lightning tickles him, zauriels sword doesnt both him, mordus attack had no effect either, and a 5th dimension imp's powers had no effect on him either, none of team two come close to the abilities of a selected few of the latter above And none of these magic users exhausted themselves attacking him or even came close to exhausting themselves. They were just dumbfounded he was no-selling their magical attacks because they expected him to fold over like Superman would. And if you're referring to Mxy, an alternate Zatanna depowered Mxy.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by ODG
And none of these magic users exhausted themselves attacking him or even came close to exhausting themselves. They were just dumbfounded he was no-selling their magical attacks because they expected him to fold over like Superman would. And if you're referring to Mxy, an alternate Zatanna depowered Mxy. zatanna also attacked him, team one wins with ease

ODG
zatanna also attacked him, team one wins with ease I don't recall Zatanna ever attacking Superboy Prime. And I doubt she exhausted herself also.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by ODG
I don't recall Zatanna ever attacking Superboy Prime. And I doubt she exhausted herself also. im not sure she exhausted her self but she gave him one powerful attack

ODG
im not sure she exhausted her self but she gave him one powerful attack I recall this, not at all. If you have an idea of what issue or scene it might have taken place in, I would be grateful.

Branlor Swift
He's probably talking about Annataz where Prime was raping her or some shit
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/primemxy6.jpg

abhilegend
Yeah, superman folded over when Mordru attacked him in LO3W. Wait..............

Tony Stark
Team THOR wins pretty handily... SENTRY puts them over the top

Golgo13
2 uber Supermen are too much.

Kstanz
Prime's immunity to magic is a bit iffy. While I don't think a character can simply injure him with projected magic blast like the one Mordru shot him, I think characters can use magic to warp reality or time and that can affect Prime.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Kstanz
Prime's immunity to magic is a bit iffy. While I don't think a character can simply injure him with projected magic blast like the one Mordru shot him, I think characters can use magic to warp reality or time and that can affect Prime. mxy attacked him and it had no affect, and because hes from a different timeline and reality all together time warping wont affect him either, but id love to see king thor and supeboy duke it out

wolverinos

The two of them together are too much for other team.

QA6xQ7zEir4

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by ODG
^ Exactly which of the magicians exhausted themselves attacking Superman Prime again?

Several did in LEGION OF THREE WORLDS. IIRC he killed one of them after a failed attack.

ODG
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Several did in LEGION OF THREE WORLDS. IIRC he killed one of them after a failed attack. Which of these magicians exhausted their magicks against him?

leonidas
Originally posted by zopzop
Team Superman ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.