Bullseye Vs DCnU Green Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Pis cis and bfr off

Marvel ny
who wins
and whos the better marksmen

Golgo13
Bullseys is the better marksmen, but Arrow can win the fight. He's been pretty crazy lately.

LeonBuco666
Bullseye is a brilliant fighter and can take a hella lotta punishment, it wouldnt surprise me if he ended up killing GA with stone laughing out loud
and daredevil and electra are both a pair of top tier martial artists, bullseye has beat both in h2h has he not?

Golgo13
That's all GA has been doing lately. Is taking punishment, getting shot in the head and still living, fighting meta humans who were said to be as tough as Superman, using trick arrows to do it. I'll give Ollie the nod for the win.

LeonBuco666
It will be a great fight though

pym-ftw
Lester cuts his string, then his throat

Golgo13
Arrow uses the sonic arrow to pummel him. Bullseye won't be using any weapons then.

SevenShackles
I'd side with bullseye for this fight. At least for the slightest of majority.

Golgo13
Originally posted by SevenShackles
I'd side with bullseye for this fight. At least for the slightest of majority.

Ollie is about to be immortal! mad

SamZED
That memorial they build him after he's killed by Bullseye will make immortal in a sense, yes.

Golgo13
GA isn't that easy to kill. He was already shot in the head and survived.

LeonBuco666
Bullseye's main advantage here is that he can pick up any random weapon, and it can be used as a lethal projectile, or a deadly weapon, hes killed people by throwing toothpicks and bullets, and hes cut someones throat with a straw, imo bullseye is going to cut his head of with an empty condom wrapper found on the floor

Golgo13
GA's main advantage is that his sheer amount of versatile arrows. Ice arrow, sonic arrow, explosive arrow, emp arrow, smoke arrow, etc.. He has an arrow for every situation. Almost.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Golgo13
GA's main advantage is that his sheer amount of versatile arrows. Ice arrow, sonic arrow, explosive arrow, emp arrow, smoke arrow, etc.. He has an arrow for every situation. Almost. nearly every situation, apart from the bullseye situation, arrows are fodder to bullseye, he'd be able to use paper clips more effectively than GA with his bow an arrow, the thing thats very phucking scary is bullseye can pick up nearly any object an use it as a weapon, literally, hubcaps, spoons, straws(cutting necks with straws), paper clips, pins, lace etc im not saying GA isnt a brilliant marksman, because he is, but bullseye is one of the greatest marksmen in comics, or he is, he doesnt need power to kill a target, alls he needs is to pick something up, thats what makes him so good

iceman24567
Who cares about him picking up random shit when Ollie has trick arrows. Trick arrows > paper clips and rocks erm

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by iceman24567
Who cares about him picking up random shit when Ollie has trick arrows. Trick arrows > paper clips and rocks erm bullseye is to good for trick arrows imho

iceman24567
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
bullseye is to good for trick arrows imho Too good for sonic arrows? No way to dodge or deflect them.

Golgo13
LOL! Ok. Tell me how he's going to endure them.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by iceman24567
Too good for sonic arrows? No way to dodge or deflect them. he could take it, we both no sonic arrows arent enough to put him down, he can take tons of punishment

Golgo13
He took Midas down with them. More durable than Bullseye.

LeonBuco666
He took Midas down with them. More durable than Bullseye. bullseye has took more than sonic arrows and was still standing, all it takes is for bullseye to pick something up and its over, he can ricochet every arrow ga fire at him, right back at him, apart from the sonic arrows

LeonBuco666
Hes also got an admantium skeleton

Golgo13
I'd have to see Bullseye endure something of that magnitude for me to change my opinion.

LeonBuco666
Ill try finding something

Golgo13
I doubt he's more durable than some of the foes he's been dealing with. But if he has, I'll change my vote. Plus, there is no way he can get out of some of the arrows.

LeonBuco666
I doubt he's more durable than some of the foes he's been dealing with. But if he has, I'll change my vote. Plus, there is no way he can get out of some of the arrows. no luck, maybe someone else will come up with something, his skeleton is basically as durable as wolverines, and maybe mot all but i dont think ollie will get to use thwm all once hes been killed with a toothpick, or bullseye spits a bullet through his heart and if it went hamd to hand bullseye, would win, he knows every single pressure point and weak spot on the human body, a win-win if you ask me

Golgo13
Bullseye may be durable, but that doesn't mean he can't be knocked out by high voltage or a sonic arrow.

LeonBuco666
Bullseye may be durable, but that doesn't mean he can't be knocked out by high voltage or a sonic arrow. agreed

Kstanz
Bullseye is a brilliant fighter and can take a hella lotta punishment, it wouldnt surprise me if he ended up killing GA with stone laughing out loud
and daredevil and electra are both a pair of top tier martial artists, bullseye has beat both in h2h has he not? Elektra is NOT a top tier martial artist, she's good but she isn't on the same level as Iron Fist or Black Panther or even Daredevil.

Bullseye has never beaten Daredevil in hand to hand, he beat him in Guardian Devil when he shot him. Bullseye is a good hand to hand fighter but new 52 Ollie is able to draw blood from characters with superhuman durability so his punches could rock Bullseye pretty hard.

I'd still give it to Bullseye in H2H but Ollie's numerous trick arrows could give him the win here.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Kstanz
Elektra is NOT a top tier martial artist, she's good but she isn't on the same level as Iron Fist or Black Panther or even Daredevil.

Bullseye has never beaten Daredevil in hand to hand, he beat him in Guardian Devil when he shot him. Bullseye is a good hand to hand fighter but new 52 Ollie is able to draw blood from characters with superhuman durability so his punches could rock Bullseye pretty hard.

I'd still give it to Bullseye in H2H but Ollie's numerous trick arrows could give him the win here. elektra is definately on matts level, how you can say that is beyond me.

Kstanz
elektra is definately on matts level, how you can say that is beyond me. I can say that because I've read the comics, have you? Probably not. Bullseye has beaten her ass, so has Kuruyama, an injured Black Widow stalemated her, Hercules depowered beat her in a sword fight, and Mr Murdock beat her ass in 2 hits in his original volume.

LeonBuco666
All mid-top tier martial artists including elektra

Kstanz
Kuruyam, Black Widow, Bullseye and Hercules aren't top tier fighters and they all beat or stalemated Elektra

Read a comic dude

LeonBuco666
laughing out loud hercules is a top tier fighter
king pin schooled zeus when he lost his powers, your going to tell me hes not a top tier fighter?
laughing out loud i dont agree with you at all

LeonBuco666
Your going to tell me zeus isnt a top tier fighter? Because he is

pym-ftw
Iron Fist would school everyone both of you mentioned together.

Elektra is in Daredevil class but she isn't in the tops of marvel.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by pym-ftw

Elektra is in Daredevil class but she isn't in the tops of marvel. shes up there with the best though

pym-ftw
Yes, currently she is easily good enough to say Lester holding his own against her puts him in league with Arsenal who imo is a better h2h fighter than GA.

That said she isn't elite either.

LeonBuco666
Yes, currently she is easily good enough to say Lester holding his own against her puts him in league with Arsenal who imo is a better h2h fighter than GA.

That said she isn't elite either. no but shes very skilled, and imo would beat GA in h2h and bullseye has beaten elektra abc logic ino but common sense prevails

pym-ftw
I can't image why they would both close the gap, but yeah Lester would beat Ollie solidly imho

iceman24567
Herc isnt top tier but Elektra is and Bullseye is somewhere in the middle

srankmissingnin
Elektra is NOT a top tier martial artist, she's good but she isn't on the same level as Iron Fist or Black Panther or even Daredevil.

I'd still give it to Bullseye in H2H but Ollie's numerous trick arrows could give him the win here.

laughing

Elektra is standing firmly on top of Daredevil's shoulders when it comes to martial arts hierarchy. She's better than Matt. She's better than Danny. She's better than Black Panther.

Read a book.

Kstanz
laughing out loud hercules is a top tier fighter
king pin schooled zeus when he lost his powers, your going to tell me hes not a top tier fighter?
laughing out loud i dont agree with you at all

Are you like high or something? You actually think Hercules with no power is in the same class as Iron Fist or Black Panther?

No seriously....visualize this for a second, a depowered Hercules vs Iron Fist...now imagine how the fight would go...it ends with Hercules on the ground face first in the dirt...with Iron Fist not having to break a sweat.

Seriously..read a comic dude...

That said she isn't elite either. You're right, Arsenal's mini GA admitted that Roy was better than him, probably is this is New 52 Ollie by default who's better than Roy has been in Red Hood and the Outlaws.

Elektra is in Daredevil class but she isn't in the tops of marvel. Well there's the problem with your post, Daredevil is one of the top fighters in Marvel, since he's fought Cap, Iron Fist and Black Panther without any decisive winner. Cap Danny and T'Challa would roflstomp Elektra.

I'll say it again, getting owned by Bullseye, Kuruyama, Hercules, 2 shotted by Daredevil and stalemated by an injured Black Widow makes Elektra a top fighter....in the bracket of mediocre fighters...

LeonBuco666
Sh, troll

Kstanz
Sh, read a comic..

LeonBuco666
Lol trollllllllll

LeonBuco666
Your the only one who had a problem with that, and you have been here not even a day, i get on with everyone else bar you, creep, its nice to be nice you no, or you could stop trolling

Kstanz
So how come you don't read comics Leon? Do the words hurt your poor little brain?

LeonBuco666
Nope, i just dont have the time, i have a busy schedule and tough times for money, you should start being nice

pym-ftw
Well there's the problem with your post, Daredevil is one of the top fighters in Marvel, since he's fought Cap, Iron Fist and Black Panther without any decisive winner. Cap Danny and T'Challa would roflstomp Elektra.

I'll say it again, getting owned by Bullseye, Kuruyama, Hercules, 2 shotted by Daredevil and stalemated by an injured Black Widow makes Elektra a top fighter....in the bracket of mediocre fighters...
Your missing a lot of context most obvious is
Sparring /=/ Fighting.

Everyone has low showings

Kstanz
Sparring /=/ Fighting.

Everyone has low showings So..remind me again which one of those fights were spars? Oh yeah, none of them were

She has more low showings than high showings, so I guess they really aren't low showings

Seriously..Elektra sucks...

srankmissingnin
Sparring /=/ Fighting.

Everyone has low showings

Half the shit he cited was prior to Elektra's first resurrection, when she was merely a powerless an Olympic level assassin, and as such completely irrelevant. The rest is just uneducated nonsense. What are we supposed to infer about Elektra from he losing to Kuruyama? He was an unstoppable super powered ninja Frankenstein, who only ever fought Elektra. What conclusion can be drawn from that other than Kuruyama was a beast? It's not like he was getting tooled up by other streets. Batman getting the boots put to him by Talon isn't proof that Batman sucks, it's proof that the Court of Owls is formidable. Herc never beat Elektra, and Black Widow is a super soldier with super human attributes across the board, and that wasn't even a real fight. Just a bunch of nonsense.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
laughing

Elektra is standing firmly on top of Daredevil's shoulders when it comes to martial arts hierarchy. She's better than Matt. She's better than Danny. She's better than Black Panther.

Read a book. Worst post ever posted here

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Worst post ever posted here

http://24.media.tumblr.com/6eb8f67db6afdb2c4b3356cc7bd473b0/tumblr_ml4al703ln1s95oy9o1_500.gif

Be smarter.

Kstanz
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Worst post ever posted here Is this guy retarded or something? Herc beat Elektra in a sword fight in his own series, and calling Black Widow's fight nonsense is a cop out, she stalemated Elektra, end of story. Calling Kurayama is a good fighter because he beat Elektra is like calling Killomonger a good fighter because he beat Black Panther. Complete nonsense.

srankmissingnin
Is this guy retarded or something? Herc beat Elektra in a sword fight in his own series, and calling Black Widow's fight nonsense is a cop out, she stalemated Elektra, end of story. Calling Kurayama is a good fighter because he beat Elektra is like calling Killomonger a good fighter because he beat Black Panther. Complete nonsense.

What a mook.

Herc never beat Elektra in a sword fight. He broker her sais with his magic sword, then she got a magic helm and beat Herc and Zeus up, but they took a dive. It's a nothing encounter of no relevance to speak off.

Calling Black Widows fight nonsense isn't a cop out, it's an accurate account of events. It's the same as Cap and Daredevil's brief altercation post Shadowland, there is absolutely nothing to be gathered from it. One character wanted answers, when they were satisfied, they left.

Killomonger? Eric Killmonger IS a good fighter. facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.