Checkmate Vs SHIELD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CHM2_zps82b20c87.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SH_zps168e984f.jpg

Digi
Alan's crotch bulge ftw.

Seriously though, this is the kind of thing that doesn't translate to a vs. battle. Any actual conflict between these two likely wouldn't end; they'd just be forced into hiding or various stages of rebuilding. Wiping either out is likely an impossibility, unless we want to stipulate that the fight could last years or decades, with long lulls in between actual conflicts.

If we need to pick a winner, probably SHIELD. Fury has access to haxx tech like time travel and the UN.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Digi
Alan's crotch bulge ftw.

Seriously though, this is the kind of thing that doesn't translate to a vs. battle. Any actual conflict between these two likely wouldn't end; they'd just be forced into hiding or various stages of rebuilding. Wiping either out is likely an impossibility, unless we want to stipulate that the fight could last years or decades, with long lulls in between actual conflicts.

If we need to pick a winner, probably SHIELD. Fury has access to haxx tech like time travel and the UN.

How do you see a Fury/Amanda Waller or Fury/Mr. Terrific matchup? I think Checkmate has the tactical edge. They also have pure power in Chimera.

Digi
Originally posted by Golgo13
How do you see a Fury/Amanda Waller or Fury/Mr. Terrific matchup? I think Checkmate has the tactical edge. They also have pure power in Chimera.

Not sure really. I just never saw anything from Checkmate to match the abstract stuff SHIELD has in storage. In a forum fight, that's inevitably where this has to go.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Digi
Not sure really. I just never saw anything from Checkmate to match the abstract stuff SHIELD has in storage. In a forum fight, that's inevitably where this has to go.

Chimera became close to abstract. He was pretty much hax character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.