Niall Brigant (True Blood) vs. Count Dooku (movies only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Fight takes place in Hyrule Field. Who wins ?

COG Veteran
Aren't these vamps speedsters kinda? If so, Dooku dies before he can scream.

KingD19
Niall isn't a vampire. He's a Fae. So he doesn't have vamp speed.

COG Veteran
In that case whats his powers?

quanchi112
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Aren't these vamps speedsters kinda? If so, Dooku dies before he can scream. He is just a Faerie.

KingD19
In that case whats his powers?

He's pretty much the strongest Fae shown so far and is the King of the clan that Sookie and Jason come from.

He's got energy blasts/manipulation.
Teleportation and stuff like that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
He's pretty much the strongest Fae shown so far and is the King of the clan that Sookie and Jason come from.

He's got energy blasts/manipulation.
Teleportation and stuff like that. Who wins ?

KingD19
I'm leaning towards Dooku.

quanchi112
I'm leaning towards Dooku. Why ?

KingD19
He's a much better physical specimen and has higher reflexes and movement speed not counting Niall's teleporting. I don't think Niall has any defense against the Force(TK) or Force Lightning, while Dooku can at least present a case for being able to manipulate energies thrown against him.

COG Veteran
Dooku's form is too frail. One swipe will prolly kill him. Teleportation ftw.

KingD19
Force Pre-Cog

quanchi112
He's a much better physical specimen and has higher reflexes and movement speed not counting Niall's teleporting. I don't think Niall has any defense against the Force(TK) or Force Lightning, while Dooku can at least present a case for being able to manipulate energies thrown against him. Niall has easily blasted Nora in a blitz a considerable distance away. I think his reflexes and projectiles are too much for Dooku. Nora was out of her element against Niall. He showed the reflexes to own her vampire speed.

quanchi112
Force Pre-Cog Did not help Yoda against Palpatine or Dooku against Anakin.

COG Veteran
Ah forgot precog. Dooku stands a better chance.

KingD19
Vid link? I've seen a gif of him striking her up close, and blasting her away, but that doesn't seem to be what you're talking about.

quanchi112
Ah forgot precog. Dooku stands a better chance. Pre cog is not that impressive especially considering Niall has shown himself to be above a pretty old vampire's speed in terms of reflexes.

quanchi112
Vid link? I've seen a gif of him striking her up close, and blasting her away, but that doesn't seem to be what you're talking about. Let me check if it is on YouTube.

KingD19
Originally posted by quanchi112
Did not help Yoda against Palpatine or Dooku against Anakin.

Anakin tapping into the Dark Side allowed him to overcome Dooku's skill. It's like Wolverine going berserker and suddenly wrecking a guy who was destroying him previously.

As for Palpatine vs Yoda, Yoda didn't even really lose the fight. He just had worse footing on top of the senate pod and fell off. It was all a part of his plan anyway.

quanchi112
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NQlQuN4-Lp4

This shows his teleportation and reflexes own her. I can't seem to locate the video where he initially shoots her down from a further distance away at the moment.

quanchi112
Anakin tapping into the Dark Side allowed him to overcome Dooku's skill. It's like Wolverine going berserker and suddenly wrecking a guy who was destroying him previously.

As for Palpatine vs Yoda, Yoda didn't even really lose the fight. He just had worse footing on top of the senate pod and fell off. It was all a part of his plan anyway. Precog is precog. The difference is just like Order 66 these guys go down all the time to blasts.

Yoda was blasted from a slow hand raise despite the fact common sense should have altered him an attack was coming let alone precog.

KingD19
He is pretty fast it seems. Does he always fight like that?

And you can't use Order 66 as an example as it was a single Jedi vs dozens to hundreds of soldiers all firing at once. That's literally hundreds of blaster bolts per second.

quanchi112
He is pretty fast it seems. Does he always fight like that?

And you can't use Order 66 as an example as it was a single Jedi vs dozens to hundreds of soldiers all firing at once. That's literally hundreds of blaster bolts per second. Ridiculously fast. Dooku would be shitting his pants.

Yes, I can. There weren't hundreds of blasts hitting every jedi. Obi went down to a few. Where was precog there ?

KingD19
Obi-Wan Kenobi? When was this? As he wasn't even around when Order 66 was greenlit and he was hidden from the empire for the next 17 years or so.

Also, if Niall is that powerful, Dooku is at a massive disadvantage. He should get another medium like the EU or the original Clone Wars cartoon. Problem then is that he's too much for Niall.

quanchi112
Obi-Wan Kenobi? When was this? As he wasn't even around when Order 66 was greenlit and he was hidden from the empire for the next 17 years or so.

Also, if Niall is that powerful, Dooku is at a massive disadvantage. He should get another medium like the EU or the original Clone Wars cartoon. Problem then is that he's too much for Niall. He was dislodged from that giant lizard. He was lucky to have survived the fall.

Niall is that quick. Just say Dooku loses and quit being a Star Wars apologist.

KingD19
He was dislodged from that giant lizard. He was lucky to have survived the fall.

Niall is that quick. Just say Dooku loses and quit being a Star Wars apologist.

I'm not being a Star Wars apologist. If anything you need to stop making spite threads where you clearly believe one side is so much better than the other.

But it's true that Niall seems much quicker than Dooku's movie incarnation. Not the book or cartoon version though which is why I brought them up.

quanchi112
I'm not being a Star Wars apologist. If anything you need to stop making spite threads where you clearly believe one side is so much better than the other.

But it's true that Niall seems much quicker than Dooku's movie incarnation. Not the book or cartoon version though which is why I brought them up. I believe one side wins. That's it.

It's the movie version. I guess you turned your back on precog. Awesome.

KingD19
I didn't turn my back on anything. That's just you being you.

And you believe one side wins because you make a thread where one side is supposedly much more powerful than the other, then pic that side(usually someone you wank)

But hey if the only way you can feel relevant is to try and make obviously one sided threads then bash the losing side, by all means keep doing what you're doing...because that's literally all you do.

quanchi112
I didn't turn my back on anything. That's just you being you.

And you believe one side wins because you make a thread where one side is supposedly much more powerful than the other, then pic that side(usually someone you wank)

But hey if the only way you can feel relevant is to try and make obviously one sided threads then bash the losing side, by all means keep doing what you're doing...because that's literally all you do. You said precog and one link made you tuck your tail in between our legs.

Quit crying. I like that this thread made you betray Star Wars. Oats myself on back.

Go Niall Brigant go.

COG Veteran
Uh oh. I think this is gonna get nasty like Russel vs Link did.

quanchi112
Uh oh. I think this is gonna get nasty like Russel vs Link did. King is just sad and upset he betrayed the force.

NotAllThatEvil
Well yoda did say anything darkside related stops their precog and that is literally the only thing they rely on.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Well yoda did say anything darkside related stops their precog and that is literally the only thing they rely on. Anakin's precog failed against Obi. It's an excuse and nothing more.

NotAllThatEvil
I wouldn't call it failing. Anakin was just being an arrogant prick.
Niall probly wins though.

quanchi112
I wouldn't call it failing. Anakin was just being an arrogant prick.
Niall probly wins though. Yes, it failed. Precog is a fanboys excuse and its fun. The reason its fun is because fanatics keep saying nuh uh for every single example you can cite of it working.

Niall wins.

NotAllThatEvil
Precog was literally the first thing luke got taught as well as the padwans. We have a quote saying the darkside screws it up. Anny didn't even need precog, obi told him not to jump. He was just an angry little emo who hit his rebellious phase.

BloodRain
Light blasts and teleporting Vs Telekinesis, F.lightning and lightsabers.

After seeing that 'frail' comment I am unsure about how Dooku could take those light blasts. Could be even with ranged attacks as they seem to make the same amount of damage, though not in close combat with that lightsaber hanging around.

Sacred 117
I'm not sure how to judge this. Haven't seen enough True Blood to know what a Faerie actually is or what they're fully capable of. This one in particular. I guess I'll just flip a coin, and whoever loses the toss can suck c**k and die in hell.

Bentley
I'm going to ask for a moderation seat on this forum just to ban Quan for making spite threads mmm

BloodRain
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I'm not sure how to judge this. Haven't seen enough True Blood to know what a Faerie actually is or what they're fully capable of. This one in particular. I guess I'll just flip a coin, and whoever loses the toss can suck c**k and die in hell. Physically Fae are similar to humans in body.

The powers he brings to this thread are mind reading, teleporting and those light blasts which are strong enough to launch bodies a hundred feet away.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by BloodRain
Physically Fae are similar to humans in body.

The powers he brings to this thread are mind reading, teleporting and those light blasts which are strong enough to launch bodies a hundred feet away.

Ok, but I still need to know some things. Is mind reading on a whim, or is I more technical than that? Can the light blasts be deflected, and are they capable of actually killing Duku? I'm not discounting that possibility, but he still needs enough offensive capacity in order to actually stand a chance. Being launched isn't usually a problem for Jedi.

BloodRain
He'd have to focus on doing so, kinda like Twilight's Edward, and it allows him to hear what the target is thinking at that moment. In this fight he could hear Dooku's thoughts whenever he wishes.

The beam variety, possibly. Wouldn't think the flash/waves could e deflected. I'm not sure if they could kill him. We've seen the second strongest Fae do a strong blast and accidentally hit a normal human, for said human to be launched into a nearby tree. The human was injured but fine afterwards. We've also, as seen in the vid Quan posted earlier, that a strong blast could easily snap through leg-thick branches. That level of attack should be fatal to a human.

Sacred 117
This seems a fairly even fight then. The only problem I'm seeing is that Niall doesn't seem to have much physical contingency or h2h training (that I'm aware of), nor does he seem to have the same killing capacity (assuming this is a fight to the death). However, magic is not the same as the Force, so Duku has no experience dealing with it. Telepathy coupled with teleportation can help Niall avoid whatever Duku has.

BloodRain
Could be drawn out. If Dooku hits Niall he going to cripple him, while if Niall strikes it won't be as damaging. Advantage Dooku gets here being contended with the telepath/port dodging.

Sacred 117
Advantage Dooku gets here being contended with the telepath/port dodging.

Can't remember that. Could you remind me? (My bad on spelling Dooku wrong, BTW.)

BloodRain
I'm saying the advantage Dooku has from his attacks doing more while being more durable than Niall, that advantage can be matches with Niall using his telepathy and teleporting to dodge his attacks.

Sacred 117
Right. That's basically where I stand.

COG Veteran
I'm not sure how to judge this. I guess I'll just flip a coin, and whoever loses the toss can suck c**k and die in hell.

lolololol.

quanchi112
Precog was literally the first thing luke got taught as well as the padwans. We have a quote saying the darkside screws it up. Anny didn't even need precog, obi told him not to jump. He was just an angry little emo who hit his rebellious phase. Too many instances to ignore. Anakin was hit despite common sense, precog, and Obi saying please don't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm going to ask for a moderation seat on this forum just to ban Quan for making spite threads mmm You wouldn't be the first to try.

quanchi112
Could be drawn out. If Dooku hits Niall he going to cripple him, while if Niall strikes it won't be as damaging. Advantage Dooku gets here being contended with the telepath/port dodging. Do you honestly think Dooku can block the light attacks from Niall ?

BloodRain
Depends.

If its the beam variety (like the one that snapped the branch] its possible to link it to other things the Lightsaber can block. The flash (Sookie Vs Russell) and wave (group vs Russell) no, they don't have any form to them.

Sacred 117
What is the killing capacity of the light blasts? The outcome will depend largely on that.

BloodRain
Painful, dangerous and even fatal to beings weak against light.

On humans a powerful blast is a KO, the strongest beam is that branch snapping. Soo.. force lightning?

Sacred 117
Painful, dangerous and even fatal to beings weak against light.

On humans a powerful blast is a KO, the strongest beam is that branch snapping. Soo.. force lightning?

Well, Jedi aren't exactly weak to light, and they're well beyond typical humans. I guess it would be different with every blast variation. Jedi can usually dust off simply getting tossed around.

quanchi112
Depends.

If its the beam variety (like the one that snapped the branch] its possible to link it to other things the Lightsaber can block. The flash (Sookie Vs Russell) and wave (group vs Russell) no, they don't have any form to them. I don't see him able to perceive the attacks either way. If he blocked one I doubt he'd block another. This guy easily owned a decently older vampire while in blitz.

quanchi112
Well, Jedi aren't exactly weak to light, and they're well beyond typical humans. I guess it would be different with every blast variation. Jedi can usually dust off simply getting tossed around. Force lightning temporarily ko'd Yoda.

BloodRain
The blasts are quite fast, as are blasters and F.lightning.

But as Sacred said, being a lot tougher than humans would mean that being hit would be less effective than what its shown to do to humans. While any of Dooku's attacks, Force or Saber, will be fatal.

KingD19
Obi Wan got force tossed clear across a pretty big room into a steel railing hard enough to dent it. Then the walkway was dropped on his legs. He was unconscious, but when he got up he was just fine.

Sacred 117
I don't see him able to perceive the attacks either way. If he blocked one I doubt he'd block another. This guy easily owned a decently older vampire while in blitz.

As established, there are some forms of blast he cannot block, but he could still attempt to dodge. Accuracy is not being called into question; lethality is. It won't matter if Dooku is hit by the blasts if they haven't the offensive power to kill him. That's what needs to be determined.

Force lightning temporarily ko'd Yoda.

Temporarily, and F. Lighting can is potentially lethal. I'm still curious as to how light blasts compare. Could you help me with that?

quanchi112
As established, there are some forms of blast he cannot block, but he could still attempt to dodge. Accuracy is not being called into question; lethality is. It won't matter if Dooku is hit by the blasts if they haven't the offensive power to kill him. That's what needs to be determined.

Temporarily, and F. Lighting can is potentially lethal. I'm still curious as to how light blasts compare. Could you help me with that? If he is ko'd or left vulnerable then yes he loses. Not every punch has to kill a man to win a fight.

We have never seen force lightning kill anyone on its own. Niall has a supernova blast described as hotter than the sun. I wouldn't go that far since I'm not a hyperbole worshipping Zelda fanatic.

Sacred 117
If he is ko'd or left vulnerable then yes he loses. Not every punch has to kill a man to win a fight.

We have never seen force lightning kill anyone on its own. Niall has a supernova blast described as hotter than the sun. I wouldn't go that far since I'm not a hyperbole worshipping Zelda fanatic.

Gotcha. I was wondering for that reason if this was a fight to the death. I remain undecided.

I agree with you there. I don't buy that "being described as that makes it that" bullshit.

quanchi112
Gotcha. I was wondering for that reason if this was a fight to the death. I remain undecided.

I agree with you there. I don't by that "being described as that makes it that" bullshit. Do you hold the same stance with regards to hyperbole in a Zelda game ?

Sacred 117
Do you hold the same stance with regards to hyperbole in a Zelda game ?

I don't buy hyperbole PERIOD. Though I'm not sure what's been hyperboled in terms of Zelda, or to what extent.

BloodRain
"We can channel our light into a single ball of energy that, when released, will go supernova, killing any vampire it touches."

quanchi112
I don't buy hyperbole PERIOD. Though I'm not sure what's been hyperboled in terms of Zelda, or to what extent. Sacred beast, evil's bane, etc.

Sacred 117
I agree with you there. I don't buy that "being described as that makes it that" bullshit.

I don't want to go off-topic, but to elaborate, I'm referring to cases of inconsistent backing, such as Coldcast hitting Superman with "the force of 15 supernovas". If that were the case, shouldn't it have destroyed the moon and everything around it?! But... that's fiction-based physics for you.

Sacred 117
Sacred beast, evil's bane, etc.

I'm not sure how any of that's hyperbole.

quanchi112
I don't want to go off-topic, but to elaborate, I'm referring to cases of inconsistent backing, such as Coldcast hitting Superman with "the force of 15 supernovas". If that were the case, shouldn't it have destroyed the moon and everything around it?! But... that's fiction-based physics for you. I agree. That doesn't really mean much. We see Gladiator destroy a planet but many characters take his punches with their bodies in tact.

quanchi112
I'm not sure how any of that's hyperbole. People will argue like that counts as those adjectives carry weight in a debate. It is just hyperbole.

BloodRain
If a claim can be proved, and the evidence backs it up, it is not hyperbole.

In this case nothing said the light orb explodes with a supernova, so its not.

Sacred 117
I agree. That doesn't really mean much. We see Gladiator destroy a planet but many characters take his punches with their bodies in tact.

The same goes for Akuma breaking islands but failing to one-shot street level characters. Probably the worst case of overestimation I've seen yet.

quanchi112
If a claim can be proved, and the evidence backs it up, it is not hyperbole.

In this case nothing said the light orb explodes with a supernova, so its not. 'True Blood': Sookie's a Fairy Princess and 5 Other Revelations ...
www.cambio.com/.../true-blood-sookies-a-fairy-princess-and-5-other-revel...
Jun 24, 2013 - True Blood's Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) has a new title...and a ... and when it goes supernova, she can kill any vampire-but afterward ...

Dear lord.

quanchi112
The same goes for Akuma breaking islands but failing to one-shot street level characters. Probably the worst case of overestimation I've seen yet. I agree that is why people who just argue based on feats while ignoring portrayals are fools.

Sacred 117
People will argue like that counts as those adjectives carry weight in a debate. It is just hyperbole.

As claims alone, they're meaningless, but if substantially backed, they can then legitimately carry weight.

quanchi112
As claims alone, they're meaningless, but if substantially backed, they can then legitimately carry weight. It depends but anything backed up is another story. Just because Link kills Ganondorf with the Master Seord doesn't mean it would kill Mephisto from Marvel comics.

Sacred 117
It depends but anything backed up is another story. Just because Link kills Ganondorf with the Master Seord doesn't mean it would kill Mephisto from Marvel comics.

That would depend on Mephisto's weaknesses and such. Thorough, complete cross-examination would be needed to determine things such as that.

KingD19
Based on what the Master Sword is and what Mephisto is, and what he's been hurt by in the past, it would definitely hurt him.

BloodRain
'True Blood': Sookie's a Fairy Princess and 5 Other Revelations ...
www.cambio.com/.../true-blood-sookies-a-fairy-princess-and-5-other-revel...
Jun 24, 2013 - True Blood's Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin) has a new title...and a ... and when it goes supernova, she can kill any vampire-but afterward ...

Dear lord. How is that not the same thing I posted? Now we just have two things saying it goes super nova, not that it is one. Though i doubt anyone here would call it a real super nova stick out tongue

quanchi112
That would depend on Mephisto's weaknesses and such. Thorough, complete cross-examination would be needed to determine things such as that. Just because it slays one evil being that doesn't mean it kills all evil beings.

Hyperbole.

quanchi112
How is that not the same thing I posted? Now we just have two things saying it goes super nova, not that it is one. Though i doubt anyone here would call it a real super nova stick out tongue I never said it was a real love super nova I said a character said it is hotter than the sun. That's hyperbole.

Sacred 117
Just because it slays one evil being that doesn't mean it kills all evil beings.

Like I said...

Thorough, complete cross-examination would be needed to determine things such as that.

We can't simply assume one thing or another. We have to make our best estimations based on existing knowledge provided by both sides.

Sacred 117
I never said it was a real love super nova I said a character said it is hotter than the sun. That's hyperbole.

This goes back to what I said about Coldcast. Don't quote me on this, but I believe temps exceeding the sun within atmosphere would jeopardize life on Earth. Though I'm not sure as to how. Either way, it seems unlikely.

quanchi112
Like I said...

We can't simply assume one thing or another. We have to make our best estimations based on existing knowledge provided by both sides. Yes, so again the sword does not kill all evil beings like I said.

Sacred 117
Yes, so again the sword does not kill all evil beings like I said.

It won't one-off them, as it seldom does, but I wouldn't argue that it won't have some level of effect. Not to repeat myself, but it all depends on both.

quanchi112
It won't one-off them, as it seldom does, but I wouldn't argue that it won't have some level of effect. Not to repeat myself, but it all depends on both. My claim was that it can't kill all evil beings. So I was right.

Sacred 117
My claim was that it can't kill all evil beings. So I was right.

Honestly, I'm not the right person to talk to about that. There are far greater authorities on Zelda than I, so you'd have to ask them.

quanchi112
Honestly, I'm not the right person to talk to about that. There are far greater authorities on Zelda than I, so you'd have to ask them. Talking to them is like going into the insane asylum to talk about psychology.

Sacred 117
I guess I'll have to get a copy of HH then.

quanchi112
I guess I'll have to get a copy of HH then. That's the Zelda fanatics bible.

Sacred 117
No reason not to learn what I can.

quanchi112
No reason not to learn what I can. Just be careful around that evil book.

BloodRain
I never said it was a real love super nova I said a character said it is hotter than the sun. That's hyperbole. Point out where in the show the phrase 'hotter than the Sun' comes up.

quanchi112
Point out where in the show the phrase 'hotter than the Sun' comes up. Niall says it. If I look and find the clip will you swear fealty to me ?

BloodRain
Niall says it. If I look and find the clip will you swear fealty to me ? Lol. Yeah no, find the scene or ya got nothing.

Edit: Also until we see it, it sound like it wouldn't even harm a human, like Sookie post orb.

quanchi112
Lol. Yeah no, find the scene or ya got nothing.

Edit: Also until we see it, it sound like it wouldn't even harm a human, like Sookie post orb. I can't find the clip on YouTube but do you have HBO. I will watch the episode and tell you how long into the episode and what the actual quote is.

Jeffery678
Dooku's form is too frail. One swipe will prolly kill him. Teleportation ftw.

Oakley Sunglasses

http://garden.fulltomlins.com/1.jpghttp://garden.fulltomlins.com/2.jpghttp://garden.fulltomlins.com/3.jpghttp://garden.fulltomlins.com/4.jpghttp://garden.fulltomlins.com/5.jpg

quanchi112
42 minutes in Sookie says, Its like the sun. Niall responds, "It's more powerful than the sun." Episode 2 of season 6.

BloodRain
SOOKIE
It's like the sun.

NIALL
Sookie, it's more powerful than the sun.

I took a guess at the ep, transcript. So what we get from this is that is a light bomb that hits with more potency than a vamp in daylight. No temperature, no real nova.

Edit: Aw ya beat me to it,

quanchi112
SOOKIE
It's like the sun.

NIALL
Sookie, it's more powerful than the sun.

I took a guess at the ep, transcript. So what we get from this is that is a light bomb that hits with more potency than a vamp in daylight. No temperature, no real nova. We have seen Faeries kill each other with Faerie Bombs before. He said more powerful than the sun. I think it is hyperbole but the bombs hurt anyone not just vampires.

Did you really doubt me for even a moment ?

Sacred 117
We have seen Faeries kill each other with Faerie Bombs before. He said more powerful than the sun. I think it is hyperbole but the bombs hurt anyone not just vampires.

I think the relation to the sun is in terms of vamp killing potential. Of course, I'm just speculating.

quanchi112
I think the relation to the sun is in terms of vamp killing potential. Of course, I'm just speculating. We see Faerie bombs kill Faeries though. But it could be that way. Either way it is hyperbole IMO and not something I'd argue for.

BloodRain
We have seen Faeries kill each other with Faerie Bombs before. He said more powerful than the sun. I think it is hyperbole but the bombs hurt anyone not just vampires.

This move is more effective on vamps without damaging the user. In this case a will-be-from-using human, Sookie.

Urm...
"_I said a character said it is hotter than the sun."
...yeah, doubt.

quanchi112
This move is more effective on vamps without damaging the user. In this case a will-be-from-using human, Sookie.

Urm...
"_I said a character said it is hotter than the sun."
...yeah, doubt. More powerful in this context means hotter since it is heat.

It works on Faeries too not just on vampires. It will work on anyone.

BloodRain
Its light, never shown to be heat based, Reason why its the light rays that kills vamps, not the temp.

So when it explodes by a the user? If the user has now become a human?

quanchi112
Its light, never shown to be heat based, Reason why its the light rays that kills vamps, not the temp.

So when it explodes by a the user? If the user has now become a human? So why would a light attack destroy a Faerie then ? It makes no sense since you think its just light which destroys vampires.

I could not understand your last sentence.

BloodRain
Not light that only destroys vamps, we've sen it have tangible properties. But for vamps the only deadly trait is that its based on sunlight.

You said the blasts would hurt a Fae, but this one specifically wouldn't. It explodes near the user, and in Sookie's case shed just be a human so this bomb can't really do much to non-vamps. Unless we see as much.

quanchi112
Not light that only destroys vamps, we've sen it have tangible properties. But for vamps the only deadly trait is that its based on sunlight.

You said the blasts would hurt a Fae, but this one specifically wouldn't. It explodes near the user, and in Sookie's case shed just be a human so this bomb can't really do much to non-vamps. Unless we see as much. We have seen Faerie bombs destroy Fae. Why won't this hurt Fae ? Faeries shoot magic out of their hands so by this logic shouldn't that hurt them too.

BloodRain
This attack is above the other attacks, so if it has the same type of strength then it would be fatal to Fae.

Why would a Fae use a kamakazi attack to kill vamps? Why would Niall advise his great+ granddaughter to use this attack, one which would make her human so more vulnerable, if it would kill her? He even says how she'll be human after the blast, implying she'd live after usage.

quanchi112
This attack is above the other attacks, so if it has the same type of strength then it would be fatal to Fae.

Why would a Fae use a kamakazi attack to kill vamps? Why would Niall advise his great+ granddaughter to use this attack, one which would make her human so more vulnerable, if it would kill her? He even says how she'll be human after the blast, implying she'd live after usage. The blast does not kill her because she is using it to hit someone else. Warlow is part Fae so there is that. Faerie blasts work against Faeries.

BloodRain
It targets all within the AoE as Niall states. Remember how Sookie was 3ft away from Warlow when getting ready to use it? She'd be in the lights blast as a human.

quanchi112
It targets all within the AoE as Niall states. Remember how Sookie was 3ft away from Warlow when getting ready to use it? She'd be in the lights blast as a human. How do you know when used against Warlow that he wouldn't absorb the blast ?

BloodRain
Because neither Sookie nor Niall knew he was a hybrid. Unless Niall's fine with his kin dying in an explosion or Sookie has some godly durability, its not going to kill the user unless something proves otherwise.

quanchi112
Because neither Sookie nor Niall knew he was a hybrid. Unless Niall's fine with his kin dying in an explosion or Sookie has some godly durability, its not going to kill the user unless something proves otherwise. I disagree since we have seen Faerie blasts obliterate bodies before. We still might see this attack eventually used to put all this speculation to rest.

BloodRain
True. Though I can't for all honesty see that attack being a suicide move.

quanchi112
True. Though I can't for all honesty see that attack being a suicide move. Hipefully, we will find out. I wonder if Niall will break out of his dimensional prison in the finale or if it will be next year.

BloodRain
..think I need to catch up first.

quanchi112
..think I need to catch up first. How many episodes are you behind ?

BloodRain
Urm.. think it was the one where Bill's chatting to Sook about turning, one or two eps? Tend to forget about it until one of these threads reminds me lol

quanchi112
Urm.. think it was the one where Bill's chatting to Sook about turning, one or two eps? Tend to forget about it until one of these threads reminds me lol You must not be a Tru True Blood fan.

BloodRain
Hey bad memory plus week long distractions with the misses make for a good enough reason to forget about TV stick out tongue

quanchi112
Hey bad memory plus week long distractions with the misses make for a good enough reason to forget about TV stick out tongue Wait until you see the season finale. I have already begun annihilating the Warlow lovers. I told them so but now comes the rubbing it in.

BloodRain
I feel Warlow is going to die in a not so epic way. Kind of a let down seeing as he has that backstory and potential to be the greatest villain in the show. I blame the short season, Anna just had to be pregnant >.>

Any sign of the Supernova?

quanchi112
I feel Warlow is going to die in a not so epic way. Kind of a let down seeing as he has that backstory and potential to be the greatest villain in the show. I blame the short season, Anna just had to be pregnant >.>

Any sign of the Supernova? He is humiliated and does not live up to the hype. We see him against Bill and he does not even seem as impressive as Eric when he took on Bill let alone Russell Edgington.

Warlow is not a true villain nor was he honestly this years villain. More so the governor IMO.

We never see it used. Sookie threatens to do so but does not do it.

Alan Ball is no longer there so it is different.

BloodRain
And being the only vamp whose hype came a season earlier.. wasted.

Well balls, so much for getting an answer to our argument. She's gone? Explains a few things actually..

quanchi112
And being the only vamp whose hype came a season earlier.. wasted.

Well balls, so much for getting an answer to our argument. She's gone? Explains a few things actually.. You have to realize most writers don't care about the actual fights. Just the way it goes in fiction. At least Niall survived and can be used in the future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.