Kryptonian Invasion Force vs Kaiju Invasion Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
General Zod and his crew have decided to conquer Earth. Kal El is working with them. They do not need to terraform Earth, but they need to eradicate the growing Kaiju population which also wants to hold claim to Earth. They can only stop the Kaiju invasion by closing the portal. They will have to face ten Class 4 Kaiju (in NYC, LA, Hong Kong, Tokyo. Moscow, London, Paris, Chicago, San Fransisco, and Miami) along with two Class 5 Kaiju (in Metropolis). They will then have to close the portal and stop the two Class 4 Kaiju and 1 Class 5 Kaiju guarding it. Who takes Earth?

Darth Martin
Kryptonians definitely win. I see them becoming a missile and cutting through them similar to what Thor did to the Frost Giant monster in his solo film.

I doubt the acid would even do anything to the Kryptonians. They're too mobile to even be caught by the Kaiju.

The Silent Hero
Kryptonians are too small and just don't have the firepower to fight them.

Except flying through them, (but they risk hurting themselves doing that) I don't see what they can do to hurt the Kaiju. Remember they took a nuke to the face with no visible effect.

BruceSkywalker
Kaiju die

The Silent Hero
How?

Lestov16
About shooting through the Kaiju, their blood was melting Jaegers, which are capable of withstanding atmospheric re-entry. IIRC, oxygen is what neutralized it. And taht was a Class 4. The Class 5 took a 1 megaton nuke (which disintegrated every water particle in it's path (awesome scene)) and was still going.

Darth Martin
The nuke feat was high-end. It's taken less to bring them down. The Kryptonians(Zod and Superman) are too mobile. Too small and fast to seriously be caught by a Kaiju. BFR should work.

Did Superman ever display arctic breath in the movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.