Battle of the Cross Genre Universes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
These fictional universes all encompass 30 miles of space 50 miles apart from each other on this mountainous type planet.

--True Blood--
--Legend of Zelda (Twilight Princess)--
--Vampire Diaries--
--Buffy the Vampire Slayer--
--Blade (movie series)--
--Lord of the Rings (movie series)--
--Jack the Giant Slayer (movie)--

Sacred 117
Who from these universes are actually being considered. Are we taking everyone from lowest to highest tier, or just those prolific enough to bear any significance?

BloodRain
Terry > all 7 verses estahuh

COG Veteran
How will people with swords kill the giants? Not gonna defend it anyway (heard it sucked). Just need to know.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by COG Veteran
How will people with swords kill the giants? Not gonna defend it anyway (heard it sucked). Just need to know.

How'd Jack do it? (Heard the same thing.)

NotAllThatEvil
With bees.
It wasn't a great movie.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Sacred 117
How'd Jack do it? (Heard the same thing.)

Well unless they fall from their beanstalks i dunno lol. (It was directed by Brian Singer so no sh*t).

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
With bees.
It wasn't a great movie.

Bees? Wtf?

Sacred 117
Well unless they fall from their beanstalks i dunno lol. (It was directed by Brian Singer so no sh*t).

Bryan was producer, not director.

Edit: I stand corrected. My bad.

ScreamPaste
Does Buffy get things like Hell Gods, or only the things in the physical dimension Buffy takes place in? Do the comicbooks count?

COG Veteran
Bryan was producer, not director.

Edit: I stand corrected. My bad.

smile

BloodRain
Comic is overkill :T

I can see Buffy bringing the heavy hitters, also Blade just for being Marvel..

Two arrows to the head was enough to down one, another was killed I believe when Jack jumped it with a blade the size of Jack's torso.

The giants are 30ft tall, run slightly faster than horses and can hammer-throw 5 ton trees for 100ft.

Arrows and bullets would be enough.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by BloodRain
Two arrows to the head was enough to down one, another was killed I believe when Jack jumped it with a blade the size of Jack's torso.

The giants are 30ft tall, run slightly faster than horses and can hammer-throw 5 ton trees for 100ft.

Arrows and bullets would be enough.

With that said, they go down first. I'm unfamiliar completely with Vamp Diaries and Buffy, and I don't know a lot about True Blood.

Also, during what time of day will this war take place? Seeing as we're working with vampires (and LOTS of them), this is obviously vital.

BloodRain
The vampires in both verse are faster than the eye can follow to bullet timers, have strength up to flipping cars and can regenerate. True Blood's can fly, Diaries' come with some extra hax abilities. True blood has Peak human Werewolves and Fairies with human-throwing blasts. Diaries have werewolves and other things on the level of their vamps. Both are also in modern time, so they have access to tech.

The majority of Buffy are low-superhuman for those on Buffy's level with the stronger things are on the level of the vampires above. The verses very top tier, around half a dozen, are physically somewhat above the vampires while being magically near the level of Ganondorf.

As both vamps (besides those on Fairy blood or with magic rings) will die in the sun, the war would be during the night like the other vamp related threads.

COG Veteran
Cant Gandalf or Link just cast a light spell and fry the vamps?

BloodRain
They could in OoT, didn't display that in TP so wont in this thread. Though Link's sword does have a sunlight trait to it as do the four Light Spirits (who together covered all of Hyrule with their light).

Sacred 117
Cant Gandalf or Link just cast a light spell and fry the vamps?

I'm not sure Link has anything like that, but it's been a while since I've played TP. As for Gandalf, maybe, but I'm still uncertain. If all the vamps are on approximately the same level, I think Blade should be able to deal with them seeing as he specializes in doing so. I see the magic element of their respective universes being more of a problem for him.

Sacred 117
They could in OoT, didn't display that in TP so wont in this thread. Though Link's sword does have a sunlight trait to it as do the four Light Spirits (who together covered all of Hyrule with their light).

Even outside of the Twilight Realm? Either way, evil cannot touch it, so antag vamps will likely have trouble with him alone. Link still has Rings and Blade to deal with though, as well as the remainder of the vamp universes.

The Scenario

Yeah, the Light Spirits being present kind of makes any vampire weak to light into a nonfactor here.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by The Scenario
Yeah, the Light Spirits being present kind of makes any vampire weak to light into a nonfactor here.

So... it's that easy?

The Scenario
Anything that isn't weak to light will be fine, but we've seen a Light Spirit's mere presence nearly kill Midna. Once they get their light returned and twilight is lifted, all the shadow based monsters disappear. When working together, the Light Spirits sealed off the magic of the Dark Interlopers and banished them to the Twilight Realm.

Having a Light Spirit on the field is like saying "no" to anything a vampire wants to do.

Sacred 117
So how much of the playing field is now leveled based simply on that?

juggerman
I doubt quan would allow the Light Spirits here. It would be pretty spitey against the vamps

quanchi112
Yeah, the Light Spirits being present kind of makes any vampire weak to light into a nonfactor here. No non physical beings for any fictional universe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
I doubt quan would allow the Light Spirits here. It would be pretty spitey against the vamps Not really since all they would need to do is distribute Warlow's blood. The reason I don't allow it is its silly to argue agains spirits or ghost like entities from any of these universes. There are enough physical characters to debate without this whole my ghost solos type of shitty arguments.

NotAllThatEvil
Light spirits are physical.

quanchi112
Light spirits are physical. They are still out as all spirits are.

The Scenario
They're pretty clearly vulnerable to TK.

quanchi112
They're pretty clearly vulnerable to TK. Doesn't matter. Fair to all if all spirits are out. Less confusion.

ScreamPaste
You could just come out and say 'So the vampires live a split second', Quan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
You could just come out and say 'So the vampires live a split second', Quan. They would just feed off Warlow. Then the sunlight or light can't hurt them. smile

ScreamPaste
1. They'd die before they had the chance, lol.
2. The light spirits are far above normal sunlight.

quanchi112
1. They'd die before they had the chance, lol.
2. The light spirits are far above normal sunlight. 1. 50 miles apart bro. Vampires move far faster as well along with the fact Marnie could create a barrier to buy them any time they need.
The weakness would be gone. These aren't Twilight losers.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by quanchi112
The weakness would be gone. These aren't Twilight losers.

What about silver? In respects to that, they would still have to worry about the Blade universe.

BloodRain
O.o Hundreds of vamps would take a sip of Warlow before the light touches them?

If a vamp got their teeth into him they wouldn't want to stop, drug blood and all.

quanchi112
What about silver? In respects to that, they would still have to worry about the Blade universe. Silver is still fair game. It has to come into contact with their skin. Russell had steel tipped boots on while hurting Bill Compton in a fight.

Sacred 117
What does the Rings universe have to offer here besides masses and some magic? I'm trying to figure out whether or not they can be eliminated.

ScreamPaste
1. 50 miles apart bro. Vampires move far faster as well along with the fact Marnie could create a barrier to buy them any time they need.
The weakness would be gone. These aren't Twilight losers. Faster than light? Lel'd. The light spirits could crack open Marnie's little field and BFR the entire trueblood side like they did to the Dark Interlopers.

quanchi112
O.o Hundreds of vamps would take a sip of Warlow before the light touches them?

If a vamp got their teeth into him they wouldn't want to stop, drug blood and all. Eric stopped after draining Warlow. The other vampires stopped before killing Bill. Not all of them but the heavy hitters. They can replenish Warlow and repeat protected from Marnie's shield. But who cares as if the Light Spirits are not included.

NotAllThatEvil
Elephants?

BloodRain
LotR's having such an impressively large army is going to be good enough. Throw in the large creatures and they'd be a threat.

quanchi112
Faster than light? Lel'd. The light spirits could crack open Marnie's little field and BFR the entire trueblood side like they did to the Dark Interlopers. Light Spirits would have to travel there. We have seen barriers able to keep light out via Ganondorf's barriers.

Light Spirits are not fair game. Sorry. smile

quanchi112
LotR's having such an impressively large army is going to be good enough. Throw in the large creatures and they'd be a threat. give me your top three in order of top to third top army here in how you see things settle up.

Sacred 117
Eric stopped after draining Warlow. The other vampires stopped before killing Bill. Not all of them but the heavy hitters. They can replenish Warlow and repeat protected from Marnie's shield. But who cares as if the Light Spirits are not included.

So... they won't drain Warlow, or even try?

Elephants?

Which basically falls under masses.

quanchi112
Elephants? Come again.

quanchi112
So... they won't drain Warlow, or even try?

Which basically falls under masses. One vampire stopped. The others fed on Bill and stopped before he died.

ScreamPaste
Light Spirits would have to travel there. We have seen barriers able to keep light out via Ganondorf's barriers.

Light Spirits are not fair game. Sorry. smile
Comparing Ganondorf to Marnie? lol'd.

Oh, I know you're banning them. It's just cute that you're denying the why.

Sacred 117
One vampire stopped. The others fed on Bill and stopped before he died.

My point was if they're not initially worried about sunlight or anything like it, wouldn't they not immediately resort to drinking Warlow?

BloodRain
First things first, I'd drop Blade and Jack from the rankings. Blade has about 3 decent characters that could threaten the Mid+ tier of the other verses, while Jack's giants go down with arrows. If Jack had the numbers they'd be considered, but they don't. The rest is more complicated..

Buffy and TP have the strongest characters in the thread, if only a small handful. Without them Buffy could be thrown out with the other two, TP is safe for its other strong beings so I'd put them above Buffy.

Both vamps lack the overall power of the above's top tier but have more strong characters in numbers.

Finally LotR's has the same quality of Blade, Buffy and Jack with the main difference beings the massive quantity. No matter what, their numbers are going to be threats to any verse lacking AoEs. Lacking stronger beings would be their downfall in the end.

:T

quanchi112
Comparing Ganondorf to Marnie? lol'd.

Oh, I know you're banning them. It's just cute that you're denying the why. Dude, it is just light. Not hard to keep light out. Draw some shades is all.

Marnie was pretty impressive on that badass show which shuts all over Hyrule.

They aren't fair game. Just get over it.

ScreamPaste
Dude, it is just light. Not hard to keep light out. Draw some shades is all.

Marnie was pretty impressive on that badass show which shuts all over Hyrule.

They aren't fair game. Just get over it.
Yeah, light sure does BFR entire populations to separate dimensions all the time. Wait,no.

Yeah no.

You banned them because they'd solo the vamps by accident.

quanchi112
Yeah, light sure does BFR entire populations to separate dimensions all the time. Wait,no.

Yeah no.

You banned them because they'd solo the vamps by accident. After they were defeated they were banished. Dorf blocked the light from entering. That's what you cited. You're so easy.

Uhm, yeah.

No, they wouldn't. You would dickride weakness exploitation. The vampires would hide due to Faerie magic but who cares. No spirits for either.

The Scenario
You keep saying barriers as if that's a thing Midna hasn't already taken care of.

quanchi112
You keep saying barriers as if that's a thing Midna hasn't already taken care of. Takes her time. Once she breaks it she's going to be attacked.

ScreamPaste
Takes her time. Once she breaks it she's going to be attacked.
By a bunch of people who can't harm her? haermm

quanchi112
By a bunch of people who can't harm her? haermm So modern weaponry, vampire strength and speed, Faerie magic, etc. can't hurt her.

You're the guy who thinks Link is a lightning timer. You're beyond hope.

The Scenario
Takes her time. Once she breaks it she's going to be attacked.

By who, the guys caught in the castle sized explosion?

ScreamPaste
So modern weaponry, vampire strength and speed, Faerie magic, etc. can't hurt her.

You're the guy who thinks Link is a lightning timer. You're beyond hope.
Provide feats of them demolishing houses or something equivalently impressive and we'll talk.
By who, the guys caught in the castle sized explosion?
Also, this is a good point. What survivors?

quanchi112
Provide feats of them demolishing houses or something equivalently impressive and we'll talk.

Also, this is a good point. What survivors? So modern weaponry can't blow up a house ? laughing out loud

Midna was killed. She never survived the castle explosion.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
By who, the guys caught in the castle sized explosion? How will a castle go down if they are not fighting in one ?

BloodRain
Buffy verse sets up some tech and plays Jasmine's voice. People turn on each other

/thread

quanchi112
Buffy verse sets up some tech and plays Jasmine's voice. People turn on each other

/thread Is this what you believe ?

BloodRain
That or im showing the other verses some love.

Mass level mind control~

quanchi112
That or im showing the other verses some love.

Mass level mind control~ In your rant a page back I still Didnt see you rank them 1-3.

BloodRain
Really? Because it was pretty vaguely clear.

ScreamPaste
So modern weaponry can't blow up a house ? laughing out loud

Midna was killed. She never survived the castle explosion.

laughing out loud
Funny, we see her alive after Link defeats Ganon. Nice blatant lie you have there.

How will a castle go down if they are not fighting in one ?
Castle -sized-.

quanchi112
Really? Because it was pretty vaguely clear. No, it was not. Rank em.

quanchi112
Funny, we see her alive after Link defeats Ganon. Nice blatant lie you have there.

Castle -sized-. Spirits revived her.

That caused a chain reaction off screen. We don't know. We have seen her attack Zant and the barrier.

BloodRain
No, it was not. Rank em. Individually or comparable?

quanchi112
Individually or comparable? 1-3. One being your winner and two and three being second and third.

ScreamPaste
Spirits revived her.

That caused a chain reaction off screen. We don't know. We have seen her attack Zant and the barrier.
Citation needed on both counts.

BloodRain
1-3. One being your winner and two and three being second and third.
Well if people would actually consider what I wrote maybe we'd all be getting closer to an answer..

quanchi112
Well if people would actually consider what I wrote maybe we'd all be getting closer to an answer.. See you won't answer.

quanchi112
Citation needed on both counts.

Link and Zelda are warped to Hyrule Field, and from there they witness the castle being destroyed by a massive explosion. However, it is soon revealed that Ganondorf was victorious; he emerges from the castle carrying Midna's mask, crushing it in his hand to symbolize her defeat. After Link, with some assistance from Zelda, defeats Ganondorf once and for all, the Light Spirits bring her back to life and the curse placed on her with Ganondorf's evil magic finally dissolves. In a comical moment when Link first sees her true form, she is amused by his silence and asks, "What? Say something! Am I so beautiful that you've no words left?" Link is speechless. She then takes leave of the Light Realm, saying goodbye and thanking Zelda. Turning to Link, she begins a sentence: "Link, I..." before breaking off and saying, "See you later..." (which she says to Link throughout the game). She states that as long as the Mirror of Twilight remains intact, she and Link could see each other again someday, before throwing a tear into the Mirror, shattering it completely. Midna returns to her realm just before the Mirror shatters, destroying the only known bond between the two worlds; however, this may not exclude the possibility of Midna returning in a future game.

BloodRain
See you won't answer. Trying to lead into a discussion here.

Two power verses, two constant verses, and one verse with more players than the six other verses put together.

ScreamPaste
Link and Zelda are warped to Hyrule Field, and from there they witness the castle being destroyed by a massive explosion. However, it is soon revealed that Ganondorf was victorious; he emerges from the castle carrying Midna's mask, crushing it in his hand to symbolize her defeat. After Link, with some assistance from Zelda, defeats Ganondorf once and for all, the Light Spirits bring her back to life and the curse placed on her with Ganondorf's evil magic finally dissolves. In a comical moment when Link first sees her true form, she is amused by his silence and asks, "What? Say something! Am I so beautiful that you've no words left?" Link is speechless. She then takes leave of the Light Realm, saying goodbye and thanking Zelda. Turning to Link, she begins a sentence: "Link, I..." before breaking off and saying, "See you later..." (which she says to Link throughout the game). She states that as long as the Mirror of Twilight remains intact, she and Link could see each other again someday, before throwing a tear into the Mirror, shattering it completely. Midna returns to her realm just before the Mirror shatters, destroying the only known bond between the two worlds; however, this may not exclude the possibility of Midna returning in a future game.
"Once the curse had been lifted,
Midna regained her true form, that
of a bewitching princess. She then
returned to the Twilight Realm,
smashing the Mirror of Twilight
so that her world would never
intersect with the Light World
again. Her final request was that
the denizens of the Light World
not forget that there was another
world within its shadows . . ."

Hyrule Historia. No mention of her dying at all.

quanchi112
"Once the curse had been lifted,
Midna regained her true form, that
of a bewitching princess. She then
returned to the Twilight Realm,
smashing the Mirror of Twilight
so that her world would never
intersect with the Light World
again. Her final request was that
the denizens of the Light World
not forget that there was another
world within its shadows . . ."

Hyrule Historia. No mention of her dying at all. You are free to believe she lived but there is no evidence she did not die. Up to person what they believe.

The Scenario
no evidence she did not die.

Ugh this is like the worst type of argument for anything. I don't know why it's such a common argument.

ScreamPaste
You are free to believe she lived but there is no evidence she did not die. Up to person what they believe.
Yes there is, Midna is still alive. That's kind of a point against the whole 'she died' thing.

BloodRain
" Buffy and TP have the strongest characters in the thread, if only a small handful. Without them Buffy could be thrown out with the other two, TP is safe for its other strong beings so I'd put them above Buffy.

Both vamps lack the overall power of the above's top tier but have more strong characters in numbers.

Finally LotR's has the same quality of Blade, Buffy and Jack with the main difference beings the massive quantity. No matter what, their numbers are going to be threats to any verse lacking AoEs. Lacking stronger beings would be their downfall in the end."

:<

NotAllThatEvil
So...
TP
buffy
TB/VD
LotR
Everyone else?

BloodRain
Oh that want meant to be in order.

Basically Buffy has a few 10s and a hundreds 3s. TP has a few 10s, couple 7s and hundreds of 3s.

Both vampire teams are all hundreds 5/6s and 2s.

LotR is has dozens of 5s and thousands of 2s.

From top to bottom to goes from quality to quantity.

quanchi112
Ugh this is like the worst type of argument for anything. I don't know why it's such a common argument. She was defeated hence she died until the Light Spirits revived her.

quanchi112
Yes there is, Midna is still alive. That's kind of a point against the whole 'she died' thing. Due to being brought back to life.

ScreamPaste
She was defeated hence she died until the Light Spirits revived her.
Batman sure does kill all of his villains when he defeats them.

quanchi112
Oh that want meant to be in order.

Basically Buffy has a few 10s and a hundreds 3s. TP has a few 10s, couple 7s and hundreds of 3s.

Both vampire teams are all hundreds 5/6s and 2s.

LotR is has dozens of 5s and thousands of 2s.

From top to bottom to goes from quality to quantity. You can't be serious.

BloodRain
You can't be serious.
As much as you don't want to see it, a character with powerful versatility is going to be valued in a war. Eg Bufly has supersonic large sale AoE beings or TP having a guy with large building sized reality warping. Compare that to a subsonic vamp with no attacks besides hitting. The formers are more dangerous here.

quanchi112
As much as you don't want to see it, a character with powerful versatility is going to be valued in a war. Eg Bufly has supersonic large sale AoE beings or TP having a guy with large building sized reality warping. Compare that to a subsonic vamp with no attacks besides hitting. The formers are more dangerous here. It is silly to numerically value them. Vampires can travel very fast so while they might not be able to cast spells they can kill with speed and strength. That's a game changer.

The reality type warping is ok but Faeries have shown the ability to warp their fictional planes as well. Doesn't make either unbeatable.

BloodRain
Yes, it is silly, and the numbers don't actually mean anything but as a way to show Nate what I was talking about. Without 1k, the average TB Vamp (mean&median) is about 200 years old. At this age they are much faster than humans but still tagged by things well below bullet speed, and their strength is fatal to humans but overall a below Russell's. Compare this to LotR Trolls etc, being far larger, stronger and more durable the AvgVamp whose single advantage would be speed as Trolls are only Peak+. They would be in the same category. Then compare to TP Gorons who are smaller than Trolls but much stronger and more durable, or TwiBeasts who have strength and speed around the Troll/Vamp area but with that really impressive durability. Tbh the top few Vamps should be '7s'.

Unless the Fae can actually use that in combat or against anyone, its nowhere near the same. A great physical self backed with varied and powerful magic is whats impressive.

As said Blade and Jack are out for being the overall weakest and smallest in number.

Buffy is the polar opposite to LotR here. Buffy's 3-6 top tiers (depending on whether Angel is counted) and LotRs literal armies will put major dents into any side whether from powerful magic or sheer numbers. Eg if a few humans can threaten TB vamps, a hundred medieval soldiers will be a fatality. While these two can be gamechangers, I can't see them surviving to the end all too much, meaning they're out. So as for that top three, it would be TP, VD and TB being that they'd be the only ones with that could be left standing.

And before you look at this in a 'TP rulez awl' post, think it over. In a war thread with thousands clashing all around you, killing and surviving are invaluable points. While the vamps have the speed advantage we've seen how lower speeds and numbers can tag them, and with only Peak+ durability any physical attack would down one with the possibility of death with the right hit. These kinds of attacks wont be as much of a bother to things like TwiliBeasts, Gorons or the dozen bosses. Overall better survivability. While the Vamps speeds would give them an easier time dispatching those with human+ durability, the strength/durability difference would mean that they would get more time to rack up kills. Further as they'd be able to take down things above the Vamps strength. With powers TP will rack up more kills than either vamp verse. Overall it would be around equal in killing physically with TP taking the variation/magic side. TP has the best overall survivability and kill-count in this war, advantage is theirs.

Finally is the 2nd and 3rd spots. The vampires are roughly equal physically, but VD will take second for 3 important reasons.
1. They're not alone. While TB Vamps are the most powerful things in their verse, in VD the Vamps which already measure up to TB are also matched by VD Weres. Not much, but it increases their threat level.
2. They are not the strongest. The most notable beings in TB are the 6 vampires over 1,000 y/o, beings who flex at the avg Vamps. In VD the avg Vamp is defeated by Originals, Enhanced and Hybrids. Power and/or numbers, they take the top tiers.
3. They have the variation. Besides biting and scratching, TB has concussive blasts from Fae, very limited magic from witches and Bill's telekinesis. VD ghosts have telekinesis and witches have more powerful magic than anything TB has to offer.

Twilight Princess > Vampire Diaries > True Blood > Buffy / Lord of the Rings > Blade / Jack

quanchi112
I still find the numerical system you have to be preposterous while ignoring their strength and power.

TB vampires are bad assess. Fast, strong, powerful, and with enhanced healing abilities.

The Scenario
Lord of the Rings numbers + Shadow Beast apocalypse = ?

NotAllThatEvil
Do shadow beasts turn their victims into shadow beasts?

quanchi112
Lord of the Rings numbers + Shadow Beast apocalypse = ? TB slaughters both. Too fast.

ScreamPaste
TB slaughters both. Too fast.
The fastest that's been proven a TB vamp can move that I have seen is 90 mph. Good luck to them. haermm

The Scenario
Do shadow beasts turn their victims into shadow beasts?

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p757/Scenario388/shadowbeastconversion_zps819ff87a.png

Yes.

There's also a statement from Midna that Zant turned all the Twili into Shadow Beasts. So Twilight Princess has a pretty good way to increase its numbers with pretty powerful units that can revive each other.

quanchi112
The fastest that's been proven a TB vamp can move that I have seen is 90 mph. Good luck to them. haermm This from the guy backing Link who needs the Resistance to save him from an arrow. Above bullet timing speed.

smile

ScreamPaste
This from the guy backing Link who needs the Resistance to save him from an arrow. Above bullet timing speed.

smile
Oh would you look at you squirm when someone points out that the TB vamps aren't all that fast. How fast are they, Quan?

quanchi112
Oh would you look at you squirm when someone points out that the TB vamps aren't all that fast. How fast are they, Quan? Faster than bullets.

smile

ScreamPaste
Faster than bullets.

smile
Prove it. c:

quanchi112
Prove it. c: Reread the battlezone. I provided the feat of a vampire 1/3 of Russell's age reacting to a bullet after it was fired.

ScreamPaste
Reread the battlezone. I provided the feat of a vampire 1/3 of Russell's age reacting to a bullet after it was fired.
So someone moved out of the .22 inch thick flight path of a bullet in the time it took a bullet to move a much further distance, and this proves they are faster than bullets? Hah.

quanchi112
So someone moved out of the .22 inch thick flight path of a bullet in the time it took a bullet to move a much further distance, and this proves they are faster than bullets? Hah. Yes, since he moved after the bullet was fired. Hah.

Hyrule struggles with arrow reactions from greater distances in the case of the Resistance saving Link's ass.

ScreamPaste
Yes, since he moved after the bullet was fired. Hah.

Hyrule struggles with arrow reactions from greater distances in the case of the Resistance saving Link's ass.
I don't think you understand. You're claiming they move faster than bullets, and your 'evidence' is someone moving out of an area less than a quarter of an inch wide. haermm

quanchi112
I don't think you understand. You're claiming they move faster than bullets, and your 'evidence' is someone moving out of an area less than a quarter of an inch wide. haermm If he moved faster than the bullet after it was fired he is faster than a bullet. After bullet was fired. smile

NotAllThatEvil
Bit if s vamp were to try to race a bullet, he would lose?

ScreamPaste
If he moved faster than the bullet after it was fired he is faster than a bullet. After bullet was fired. smile When did he move faster than the bullet?

quanchi112
Bit if s vamp were to try to race a bullet, he would lose? I don't think so.

quanchi112
When did he move faster than the bullet? After it was fired and he showed greater reaction speed.

ScreamPaste
I don't think so.
Prove it.
After it was fired and he showed greater reaction speed.
So, he got out of the .22 inch flight path, he did not move faster than the bullet?

quanchi112
Prove it.

So, he got out of the .22 inch flight path, he did not move faster than the bullet? He reacted after it traveled a small distance from the chamber of a gun before he decided to move into its path. He was not trying to outrace it in a straight line.

His perception and reaction is unbelievable compared to Link's shitty reaction time.

ScreamPaste
He reacted after it traveled a small distance from the chamber of a gun before he decided to move into its path. He was not trying to outrace it in a straight line.

His perception and reaction is unbelievable compared to Link's shitty reaction time.
So this, by your own admission, does not prove he could race it in a straight line.

So they are not faster than bullets.

quanchi112
So this, by your own admission, does not prove he could race it in a straight line.

So they are not faster than bullets. I proved he has the speed to move in its path after it left the chamber before he decided to react.

That's awesome.

If he can react faster than a bullet he is faster than a bullet.

You argued Link can dodge lightning or fast enough to react. I didn't say hey could he outrace it you goon.

laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
I proved he has the speed to move in its path after it left the chamber before he decided to react.

That's awesome.

If he can react faster than a bullet he is faster than a bullet.

You argued Link can dodge lightning or fast enough to react. I didn't say hey could he outrace it you goon.

laughing out loud
You claimed they're faster than bullets, but your example doesn't prove that they are faster than bullets. Ergo, they are not faster than bullets. Simple.

quanchi112
You claimed they're faster than bullets, but your example doesn't prove that they are faster than bullets. Ergo, they are not faster than bullets. Simple. He reacted after the bullet left the chamber to get into its path. Above bullet reaction time.

Link needs aid against arrow time at a greater distance away.

ScreamPaste
So you cannot prove the vampires move faster than 90 mph?

quanchi112
So you cannot prove the vampires move faster than 90 mph? I can prove they have above bullet reaction time. They are also far faster than any Zelda characters. That's easily provable. Zelda characters are slow and still use arrows and what not for their weapons. Modern weapons>>>>arrows and swords.

NotAllThatEvil
Magic arrows and swords> modern weapons> arrows and swords...

ScreamPaste
I can prove they have above bullet reaction time. They are also far faster than any Zelda characters. That's easily provable. Zelda characters are slow and still use arrows and what not for their weapons. Modern weapons>>>>arrows and swords.
But in the other thread I've already proven Zelda has rocks that are deadlier than guns.

quanchi112
Magic arrows and swords> modern weapons> arrows and swords... So you'd take a magical arrow over an a Bomb ? You're hilarious.

quanchi112
But in the other thread I've already proven Zelda has rocks that are deadlier than guns. No, you haven't.

ScreamPaste
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/DemRocks_zpsa8ce4a65.gif~original

NotAllThatEvil
So you'd take a magical arrow over an a Bomb ? You're hilarious.
You wouldn't?

quanchi112
You wouldn't? No, Id take the atomic bomb. You are free to tout the light arrows.

quanchi112
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/DemRocks_zpsa8ce4a65.gif~original TP. Get your shitty gifs out of here.

NotAllThatEvil
What would uou do with it? You can't drop it if you don't have a plane snd remote detonation requires a pretty complicated system of frequencies. Light arrows are just a rooty tooty point and shooty.

quanchi112
What would uou do with it? You can't drop it if you don't have a plane snd remote detonation requires a pretty complicated system of frequencies. Light arrows are just a rooty tooty point and shooty. Atomic bomb is a lot more powerful and covers a lot of area compared to shitty magical arrows. You are ridiculous.

NotAllThatEvil
But it takes a lot of men and peripheral tech to be useful.

quanchi112
But it takes a lot of men and peripheral tech to be useful. So what ? You can have 30 men with bows and arrows and ill take 15 men with one a bomb to use. Who kills more ?

ScreamPaste
So what ? You can have 30 men with bows and arrows and ill take 15 men with one a bomb to use. Who kills more ?
More of themselves?

Since when does TB have nukes, anyway?

Is this your way of admitting that the characters in TB lose?

BloodRain
I still find the numerical system you have to be preposterous while ignoring their strength and power.

TB vampires are bad assess. Fast, strong, powerful, and with enhanced healing abilities. If you read that mini-WoT you'd have known where the decision came from.

The only thing I did not considers was "badass levels" >.>

The vamps strength is nothing to Gorons. The vamps durability is nothing compared to Gorons or TwiBeasts. The vamps only have speed over these things, speed that is still within the realms of being tagged by humans.
TP has the best overall survivability and kill-count in this war, advantage is theirs.

BloodRain
Do we even use other things used in a modern verse which we haven't seen? If so then True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Buffy and Blade all fire nuke at each other O__o

Then again with a 1Mt bomb humans would die within 5km, 50% survival at 8km and only take injuries at 20km. Superhumans should be surviving within 5km. Given the damage level, with a 1Mt bomb TP beings that can take their bombs would survive 2km. With a 25Mt bomb, the best the US has, these TPbomb tankers would survive 6km. Ganondorf's castle feat is greater than the TPbombers.

Depending on the nuke it would have to land at least 1km from the main threats. Even closer if the TwiBarrier is erected. Though nukes wouldn't be an option seeing as the fallout could easily travel 200-800km, making it fatal to themselves.

The Scenario
When has a nuke been been used in any of these shows?

You're giving them access to things that have never been shown, yet take the Light Spirits away from Twilight Princess.

Why?

quanchi112
More of themselves?

Since when does TB have nukes, anyway?

Is this your way of admitting that the characters in TB lose? This has nothing to do with the show only comparing a fictional universe which takes place on a modern planet.

No, I am just saying modern world faces far greater technology and hurtles than Hyrule without even looking at the population differences.

quanchi112
If you read that mini-WoT you'd have known where the decision came from.

The only thing I did not considers was "badass levels" >.>

The vamps strength is nothing to Gorons. The vamps durability is nothing compared to Gorons or TwiBeasts. The vamps only have speed over these things, speed that is still within the realms of being tagged by humans.
TP has the best overall survivability and kill-count in this war, advantage is theirs. I disagree but vamps strength and force is increased by the velocity of their attacks. Humans have modern day weapons. Hyrule verse does not. Humans are not overpowering and beating them hand to hand. Humans also have quicker reflexes than Gorons.

You just want to masturbate over strength feats.

quanchi112
When has a nuke been been used in any of these shows?

You're giving them access to things that have never been shown, yet take the Light Spirits away from Twilight Princess.

Why? I am talking about a modern day world in general not something they will do here. True Blood earth>>>Hyrule.

BloodRain
I disagree but vamps strength and force is increased by the velocity of their attacks. Humans have modern day weapons. Hyrule verse does not. Humans are not overpowering and beating them hand to hand. Humans also have quicker reflexes than Gorons.

You just want to masturbate over strength feats. Me mentioning strength means I'm wanking strength.. you only mentioning speed /doesnt/ mean you're wanking speed? /logic

You disagreeing means nothing against the points. TP's side is both stronger and far more durable. And even if you wanted to include 'velocity' (lolno*) they would still be below. Seeing as youre so fixated by the small points, the rest of the post must have been lost on you;
Vamps are strong by not as strong as how tough monsters here are. Gorons wouldnt struggle. Thats the damage level.
Vamps are faster but can still get tagged, and with their durability anything will harm them. Gorons arent fast but are so much more durable that they could wade through most characters in this thread. Thats the survivability.

If you think vampires, the ones could be tagged by humans and only have human level durability, could survive longer in a war than Gorons who could tank bombs, then explain why.

*What you're describing is calc stacking. A big no-no.

quanchi112
Me mentioning strength means I'm wanking strength.. you only mentioning speed /doesnt/ mean you're wanking speed? /logic

You disagreeing means nothing against the points. TP's side is both stronger and far more durable. And even if you wanted to include 'velocity' (lolno*) they would still be below. Seeing as youre so fixated by the small points, the rest of the post must have been lost on you;
Vamps are strong by not as strong as how tough monsters here are. Gorons wouldnt struggle. Thats the damage level.
Vamps are faster but can still get tagged, and with their durability anything will harm them. Gorons arent fast but are so much more durable that they could wade through most characters in this thread. Thats the survivability.

If you think vampires, the ones could be tagged by humans and only have human level durability, could survive longer in a war than Gorons who could tank bombs, then explain why.

*What you're describing is calc stacking. A big no-no. I mention everything. You want to highlight strength and ignore velocity or the speed.

Some are more durable against magic but can be killed. The perception of vampires alone shits all over every character from the Hyrule side.

Vampires are tagged by other vampires, Fae, but mostly by modern technology.

Gorons get their flesh like skin ripped apart by the vampires without any fear of repercussions since they are comparable to sumo wrestlers of earth in terms of speed/mobility.

Strong and fast enough to rip through their flesh or blind them without any threat of counterattack.

I look at all the factors you don't.

BloodRain
I mention everything. You want to highlight strength and ignore velocity or the speed.

Some are more durable against magic but can be killed. The perception of vampires alone shits all over every character from the Hyrule side.

Vampires are tagged by other vampires, Fae, but mostly by modern technology.

Gorons get their flesh like skin ripped apart by the vampires without any fear of repercussions since they are comparable to sumo wrestlers of earth in terms of speed/mobility.

Strong and fast enough to rip through their flesh or blind them without any threat of counterattack.

I look at all the factors you don't. Noooo your post summed up is "humans have guns, vamps are fast".. You want me to focus on the force behind velocity? Okay. A 12 stone mass moving at a speed of what, 200mph? The force in that is the equivalent of throwing 7 tons at human speed :B

Magic? Gorons and TwiBeasts take bombs to the face with the former being able to survive Link's slashes to the gut. Bosses need more force then these to to bring down. How magical are explosions and slashes again?

No, the avgVamp are threatened by things below bullets. Far below bullets, with humans still getting the chance to tag them. Unless you're saying that nothing in the war will even touch any vampire..?

Saying "vamps tear through Gorons" is not an argument, its a baseless claim with nothing to support it. A made up guess.

If that were true you would be taking into account the 6 other armies in this thread and how/how long the vamps would survive, as I've already done.

The Scenario
Speed isn't the only factor factor here. Yes, vampires are pretty fast, we have established that and we all know it. Considering all the other factors, though, it is not a game changer.

Take the Gorons, as BloodRain is doing. They resist bomb blasts, they resist strikes from Link's super strength, even with a sword. An average Goron wasblasted from a volcano. So they're extremely durable. They can punch through meters of rock, so they're extremely strong. The only drawback being that they're slow.

Now take vampires. Their biggest asset is speed, but their other attributes leave something to be desired. Strengthwise, they can throw human weight around, and on average can hurt or kill humans pretty easily. So they're pretty strong, but nothing to a Goron. On durability, vampires are consistently human level with good regeneration. However, decapitation and such still kills them. Again, on the survival front they're pretty good but nothing compared to a Goron's tanking ability.

The conclusion one comes to is that a vampire could likely dance around a Goron all day without ever getting hit, but the moment they try to hit a Goron unarmed they pulp their own hands. It'd be more or less a draw until something changed, like the vampire getting tired, hungry, or incinerated by the sun.

A vampire trying to fight a Goron is basically a mosquito fighting a rock. Absolutely nothing happens.

Oh, you're using things that True Blood vampires never faced, their side doesn't have access to, and was never relevant to this thread at all to prove something completely tangential. Got it, thanks. Modern Earth would have some sever difficulty with the twilight, too. But that's another topic altogether.

ScreamPaste
This has nothing to do with the show only comparing a fictional universe which takes place on a modern planet.

No, I am just saying modern world faces far greater technology and hurtles than Hyrule without even looking at the population differences.
So you admit that TB on it's own cannot take TP?

Nukes are not a hurdle anyone in the modern world has faced since WW2. The vampires certainly haven't. They've faced guns, sure, but Zelda has rocks more deadly than guns, so lol.

BloodRain
But how will they deal with hobbits?

ScreamPaste
But how will they deal with hobbits?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Pea9mzerA

GORON HUG.

BloodRain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Pea9mzerA

GORON HUG. Man thats creepy, though could be worse...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/195afe05437e455be7180303aff8ecc3/tumblr_mr4w1h1Mrd1sazwopo1_500.gif

quanchi112
So you admit that TB on it's own cannot take TP?

Nukes are not a hurdle anyone in the modern world has faced since WW2. The vampires certainly haven't. They've faced guns, sure, but Zelda has rocks more deadly than guns, so lol. TB crushes Twilight Princess into the pavement.

No, Zelda does not face faster weapons than guns. A world of arrows and slow magic.

quanchi112
Noooo your post summed up is "humans have guns, vamps are fast".. You want me to focus on the force behind velocity? Okay. A 12 stone mass moving at a speed of what, 200mph? The force in that is the equivalent of throwing 7 tons at human speed :B

Magic? Gorons and TwiBeasts take bombs to the face with the former being able to survive Link's slashes to the gut. Bosses need more force then these to to bring down. How magical are explosions and slashes again?

No, the avgVamp are threatened by things below bullets. Far below bullets, with humans still getting the chance to tag them. Unless you're saying that nothing in the war will even touch any vampire..?

Saying "vamps tear through Gorons" is not an argument, its a baseless claim with nothing to support it. A made up guess.

If that were true you would be taking into account the 6 other armies in this thread and how/how long the vamps would survive, as I've already done. The bigger enemies won't ever hit the vampires as they are too slow.

Weak bombs. Nothing in the landscape seems to be destroyed. Wolf teeth finish the Shadow Beasts off. It's like saying hey that guy shrugged off the force behind punches and that plugging his nose and mouth won't kill him. We see it is hard to kill the last two around the same time.

Humans use basically weaponry or weakness exploitation to get them. Vampires>>>humans.

We see they are made of flesh. We see they can be injured. Strength does not equal durability or that they cannot be hurt.

I did take into account the other armies. TB vampires are faster and they ar not alone here.

NotAllThatEvil
Aren't vampires weak to wood?

quanchi112
Aren't vampires weak to wood? To the heart.

quanchi112
Speed isn't the only factor factor here. Yes, vampires are pretty fast, we have established that and we all know it. Considering all the other factors, though, it is not a game changer.

Take the Gorons, as BloodRain is doing. They resist bomb blasts, they resist strikes from Link's super strength, even with a sword. An average Goron wasblasted from a volcano. So they're extremely durable. They can punch through meters of rock, so they're extremely strong. The only drawback being that they're slow.

Now take vampires. Their biggest asset is speed, but their other attributes leave something to be desired. Strengthwise, they can throw human weight around, and on average can hurt or kill humans pretty easily. So they're pretty strong, but nothing to a Goron. On durability, vampires are consistently human level with good regeneration. However, decapitation and such still kills them. Again, on the survival front they're pretty good but nothing compared to a Goron's tanking ability.

The conclusion one comes to is that a vampire could likely dance around a Goron all day without ever getting hit, but the moment they try to hit a Goron unarmed they pulp their own hands. It'd be more or less a draw until something changed, like the vampire getting tired, hungry, or incinerated by the sun.

A vampire trying to fight a Goron is basically a mosquito fighting a rock. Absolutely nothing happens.

Oh, you're using things that True Blood vampires never faced, their side doesn't have access to, and was never relevant to this thread at all to prove something completely tangential. Got it, thanks. Modern Earth would have some sever difficulty with the twilight, too. But that's another topic altogether. I am saying that is what they have to deal with not it being a viable tactic here.

NotAllThatEvil
Then wouldn't an arrow be especially effective against them?

quanchi112
Then wouldn't an arrow be especially effective against them? I never said it wouldn't hurt them but they are top fast for arrows generally especially the older ones.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>