Sword art online vs .Hack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadeSlayer15
im going with sword art online lol so awesome

Yamcha
Like as in a verse or just preference wise? I've watched SAO it's okay but I prefer .Hack by far especially .Hack//Sign, that along with the games (I loved G.U. Haseo is a straight up BAMF) idk I just really felt more connected to the characters and found myself coming back wondering how they'd overcome it all. SAO isn't necessarily BAD in my opinion, I just don't get what all the hype is about but then again I just view it as like a newer .Hack.

I guess long story short, nothing will top the love I had for .hack//sign it'll always have a place in my heart but SAO is fun to watch from time to time and certainly not awful or anything.

As for VS? I'm not sure how that would work haha, I mean in terms of popularity SAO was already sold out of it's limited hard copies of 10,000 in a few hours where as The World sold over 4 million copies around the world in the first day. So they're both popular games in their worlds.

I think if anything we can all agree it would be sick to have an MMO like SAO or The World lol.

vansonbee
I would go w/ Hack, the story was characterization was great and enticing for me. I find it unfair to compare SAO, when Hack has been around for a long time, pave a path for other anime like SAO, ROFL.

What worst, is today generation is tacky and loves cute and sexual service. Thank god HACK never focus strongly on that stuff >_>

ShadeSlayer15
I know some is like hinting at insest and other shit kinda weird lol but stuck on it now he in the real world kinda loosing interest episode 16

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.