Luminara Unduli Vs Darth Maul(From The Phantom Menace)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Banjo Broski
Who Wins This Battle!?.

Banjo Broski
I would Say The Winner Is Luminara Unduli Easily Because She A Soresu Master & Maul Lose To Obi Wan With Savage & He A Soresu Master AsWell.

Luminara Win Ultra Easy.

ROTJ Vader
WTF. Maul destroys lol.

Banjo Broski
Luminara Win Easy

Arab Jedi
Originally posted by Banjo Broski
Luminara Win Easy [/QUOTEa

are you kidding me? how can luminara compete with maul?

Intrepid37
According to a Galaxy Guide, Luminara's skills were considered on par with Dooku's.

Banjo Broski
Originally posted by Arab Jedi The Evil Terrorist

are you kidding me? how can luminara compete with maul?

Arab Jedi Get Of This Forum You Smelly Arab Terrorist. I Hate Muslims & Arabs They Are All Smelly, Weird, & Evil Terrorist Bastards.

Nephthys
Please don't make those kinds of racist slurs.

Banjo Broski
Originally posted by Nephthys
Please don't make those kinds of racist slurs.

Nepthys Why Not.

Taay'hai
Luminara's skills... ON PAR WITH DOOKU! LOL MY PANTS R WET

But asajj stomped her

And Darth Maul is a master saberist, who would give Dooku a better fight than her anyday. Luminara lost to Asajj's "unrefined, amateurish, sloppy" imitation of Dooku's style. Imagine when she comes face to face with one of the real deals.

Nephthys
Nepthys Why Not.

Because its offensive, disgusting and brutish.

Zett
Originally posted by Intrepid37
According to a Galaxy Guide, Luminara's skills were considered on par with Dooku's.

Sounds like BS a bit, since Luminara got pwned by Ventress.

Banjo Broski
Because its offensive, disgusting and brutish.

Nephthys But It True I Hate Those Smelly Evil Terrorist Arab Bastards. I Burn The Quran & Laugh.

Banjo Broski
They Attacking Russia Aswell.

Nephthys
If you keep this up I'm going to have to report you.

Banjo Broski
Originally posted by Mental Taay'hai
I Am Ugly & Gay and am a loser who wet his bed and cry because i suck at debating and i am a fat clown.

Wat Up Mental Taay'hai.

Banjo Broski
If you keep this up I'm going to have to report you.

Okey Nephthys I Will edit Out My Posts Okey. I Will Stop Being Racist & I Was Just Joking Okey Buddy.

Nephthys
Cool. thumb up

Banjo Broski
Cool. thumb up

Nepthys I Was Just Kidding & Dont Really Believe That So Dont Report Me Buddy.

Nephthys
I know. Just be aware that those sort of comments aren't appropriate on this forum.

Mr.Bison
Banjo Broski You ****ing Chode Why Did You Betrey Me & Reveal Our Plans For Taking Over Planet Namek Forum

The_Tempest

Really?

Nephthys
The same Luminara who Ventress beat up?

ares834
laughing out loud

Intrepid37
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Really?
Yeah.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p751/Intrepid37/Luminara%20Unduli/luminara_zps1d46caf7.png

ares834
"Some say"

Nephthys
"Some" clearly meaning idiots.

Intrepid37
lol

The_Tempest
Yeah.

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p751/Intrepid37/Luminara%20Unduli/luminara_zps1d46caf7.png

You may PM me all relevant entries on Darth Sidious at my earliest convenience which is now.

noitseuq
lol I remember that being on wikipedia way back when I first started posting on these forums; everyone always just assumed some guy made it up. Clearly all of the stuff about Plo Koon was true as well.

Intrepid37
You already know of all the statements regarding him as the most powerful ever etc., don't you?

The_Tempest
You already know of all the statements regarding him as the most powerful ever etc., don't you?

Not from the galaxy guide and other obscure sources many to which you apparently have access.

Intrepid37
lolk. It will be done later.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ares834
"Some say"

Still the whole passage is pretty impressive. No wonder all Ventress could do was stalemate her.

mnat801
I would Say The Winner Is Luminara Unduli Easily Because She A Soresu Master & Maul Lose To Obi Wan With Savage & He A Soresu Master AsWell.

Luminara Win Ultra Easy. Being a master of Soresu doesn't mean you can beat anyone. It means you are better at surviving, but takes away from the ability to defeat your opponent.

Obi Wan fully mastered that form more than anyone, and its quoted somewhere (I think Luminara actually said this) that Obi Wan was frankly invincible. And what made Obi Wan a threat to most is that he was still a master of Ataru, an offensive form.

Back to Luminara, she was almost defeated by asajj, which also proves she won't beat Maul.

Banjo Broski
No Luminara Win Okey

Lord Lucien
No Luminara Win Okey 19TBzy81Mac

Banjo Broski
Lord Lucien I Thought You Like Me.

Banjo Broski
Originally posted by Mental Mr.Bison
I am a ugly loser & Banjo Broski *****

Mental Mr.Bison I Agree.

Vensai
Originally posted by ares834
"Some say"
Luminara can hold with Ventress but no way is she matching Dooku. Unless Jedi Dooku was much weaker than his Sith self.

Intrepid37
TCW likes to disregard continuity.

Vensai
TCW likes to disregard continuity.
From time to time. Granted, it's still T canon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.