Take an IQ Test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Take an IQ test, post your result- just for fun!

Take the test!

I got 8... embarrasment

Bardock42
Well, I'm too stupid to figure out how to submit it, so that's sort of an indication...

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, I'm too stupid to figure out how to submit it, so that's sort of an indication...
I was just pondering that.

Astner
The designer put the run-command outside the graphical interface, so unless it's triggered by a time lapse then it's not going to run. Also, in question 24 option A and C are the same but according to the code only one of them is right.

I got all 30 right by the way.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Astner
The designer put the run-command outside the graphical interface, so unless it's triggered by a time lapse then it's not going to run. Also, in question 24 option A and C are the same but according to the code only one of them is right.

I have no idea what that means.

Anyways, I don't get 20, really. Can you explain it?

Astner
Originally posted by Bardock42
I have no idea what that means.

Anyways, I don't get 20, really. Can you explain it?
Either the difference is eliminated or the complement of the difference is eliminated, since the complement of the difference isn't an option it has to be the difference.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Astner

I feel compelled to point out that I did not in fact get 8, for I also couldn't get the form to 'submit'.

However, it is too late for me...

Astner
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
I feel compelled to point out that I did not in fact get 8, for I also couldn't get the form to 'submit'.

However, it is too late for me...
(Right click) followed by "examine component."

Banjo Broski

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.