Amazo VS Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Amazo- Classic standard.

VS

Worldbreaker Hulk

Amazo or Anger?

LeonBuco666
Define amazo more? What and whos powers does he have

Shabazz916
Amazo gets smashed

SevenShackles
Grundy broke an Amazo. WBHulk can do a lot worse.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Grundy broke an Amazo. WBHulk can do a lot worse. Yeah but Grundy's arm wasn't being held back by his body at the time. It was operating at peak arm capacity.

carver9
Amazo copies Hulk powers along with the rest of the JLA powers he already have and win. That was simple. Amazo is a Hax character. When people make Amazo threads, they need to take off the power copy so that it'll be a fair fight. Duuuuhhhh.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by carver9
Amazo copies Hulk powers along with the rest of the JLA powers he already have and win. That was simple. Amazo is a Hax character. When people make Amazo threads, they need to take off the power copy so that it'll be a fair fight. Duuuuhhhh.
So I'm wrong in assuming his copy power needs to be said to be active and otherwise should be assumed off. Crap.. That's just wrong and all types of unfair. sad

Mr.SunKing
can Amazo duplicate reality warping? just curious

SquallX
Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
can Amazo duplicate reality warping? just curious

Yeah he can, Amazo was able to copy the Worlogog, one of the most powerful artifacts in DC.

Shabazz916
just because amazo can copy their power. should not change that he is a robot and robots can be broken

Nibedicus
One question, tho. Can Amazo copy a character's personality? In order for Amazo to amp off of Hulk's strength he would have to have Hulk's anger. Which is based on Hulk's personality than his powers, isn't it?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Nibedicus
One question, tho. Can Amazo copy a character's personality? In order for Amazo to amp off of Hulk's strength he would have to have Hulk's anger. Which is based on Hulk's personality than his powers, isn't it?
I always wondered this. I don't ever remember seeing Amazo copying personalities and always thought in such a matchup he would just copy his base levels and not his amping.

janus77
If Amazo can't amp, then he's as good as dead against WBH.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Define amazo more? What and whos powers does he have

Amazo has his copying power along with the following powerset.

1. Wonder Woman
2. Green Lantern
3. Flash
4. Martian Manhunter
5. Aquaman
6. Superman
7. Batman

LordofBrooklyn

You DEFINITELY need to read more comics.

"Duuuuhhh" indeed.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You DEFINITELY need to read more comics.

"Duuuuhhh" indeed.

So Hulk is fighting himself PLUS the JLA powerset. Does that make sense to you.?

LordofBrooklyn
So Hulk is fighting himself PLUS the JLA powerset. Does that make sense to you.?

There is a lack of emotion present in Amazo that is an integral part to his portrayals.

Are you conceding that the Worldbreaker can't handle the JLA?

carver9
There is a lack of emotion present in Amazo that is an integral part to his portrayals.

I'm conceding that WBH cant fight himself and the JLA. Amazo masters the powers he receives, so I don't get your point. This is spite thread.

LordofBrooklyn
I'm conceding that WBH cant fight himself and the JLA. Amazo masters the powers he receives, so I don't get your point. This is spite thread.

There is a rage component that is central to the Hulk's power. Amazo is largely absent of rage and functions in a calculating matter outside of the issue of his "Father".

Given his canon you are willing to state for a fact that Amazo can rage amp his powers ala the Worldbreaker?

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk wins.

How?

Specifically address the issue of absorption by Amazo.

quanchi112
How?

Specifically address the issue of absorption by Amazo. Hulk destroys Amazo's body. Hulk is too powerful in his incarnation.

I will address what I want to address.

Galan007
Amazo.

LordofBrooklyn

I can sense your fear!

zopzop
I can sense your fear!
Fear leads to hate!
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-SbZZMNNRhNc/TYDT1iXb00I/AAAAAAAAAUM/LYU0qXBtkT4/s320/02emperor350.jpg

Oh and Amazo wins. big grin

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop
Fear leads to hate!
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-SbZZMNNRhNc/TYDT1iXb00I/AAAAAAAAAUM/LYU0qXBtkT4/s320/02emperor350.jpg

And hate leads to Quan suffering!

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/2/22435/1465854-yoda1.jpg

cool

Galan007
Quaffering?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Galan007
Quaffering?

Sold!

Quaffering(TM)

SevenShackles
Soo Amazo would get the Rage amp despite being absent of rage? Absorbing green lanterns powers don't absorb Hals imagination (personality/capability) so I'm unsure how this would function. If he only has base WBHulk stacked atop JL then hulk can possibly amp beyond its capability.

quanchi112
I can sense your fear! Hulk wrecks his body. Amazo does not have the experience nor the emotion to beat this Hulk touting this level of power.

-Pr-
If this is the kind of Amazo that can absorb Hulk's power (which exists), then he wins.

Otherwise, Hulk.

8swords
question, if amazo copies hulks powers while in WBH, would amazo have the same strength level as WBH?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by 8swords
question, if amazo copies hulks powers while in WBH, would amazo have the same strength level as WBH?

Yes, but theoretically the Worldbreaker can amp his power during the fight. Amazo has never shown that ability with his powers.

abhilegend
Amazo wins.Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Yes, but theoretically the Worldbreaker can amp his power during the fight. Amazo has never shown that ability with his powers.
He has overpowered Hal's willpower by his own willpower. What else do you need?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by abhilegend
Amazo wins.
He has overpowered Hal's willpower by his own willpower. What else do you need?

Rage.

Anything focused outside of the JLA brings emotions into question. You can look at Amazo's battle with Grundy for that.

Although of course Grundy has the benefit of being death incarnate to anything that pierces his body.

abhilegend
Rage.

Anything focused outside of the JLA brings emotions into question. You can look at Amazo's battle with Grundy for that.

Although of course Grundy has the benefit of being death incarnate to anything that pierces his body.
That amazo didn't have powers of whole JLA iirc.

Stoic

The word conceding makes me believe that you intended for this to be just that. A spite thread. Anyways, Amazo has gotten his head ripped clean off by Black Adam, so I can easily see WB Hulk doing the same.

TheGodKiller
Amazo wins.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Stoic
The word conceding makes me believe that you intended for this to be just that. A spite thread. Anyways, Amazo has gotten his head ripped clean off by Black Adam, so I can easily see WB Hulk doing the same.

Given the events of HOTM any assertion that this is a spite thread is ridiculous. You are clearly projecting onto this thread something that has no connection to what has been stated.

An Amazo written correctly with the JLA powerset is not getting beaten by Adam.

Stoic
Given the events of HOTM any assertion that this is a spite thread is ridiculous. You are clearly projecting onto this thread something that has no connection to what has been stated.

An Amazo written correctly with the JLA powerset is not getting beaten by Adam.

Who are you to say that Amazo was not written correctly when BA ripped his head off?

LeonBuco666
I feel the answer to nibedicus' question, is that no he cant copy a characters personalitys, but i feel that every time hulk an amazo touched he would gain his strength, so say he touches him at 'base' level, and hulk gets pissed of, hulk for how ever long it takes for them to start fighting he will be stronger, but when they engage in prolonged combat it will probably be escalating in the strength department, but combine all that added onto intelligence, skills, tp, flight, speed imo hulks in for a major beatdown if he doesnt end it early

LordofBrooklyn
Who are you to say that Amazo was not written correctly when BA ripped his head off?

It is not in line with the canon involving the character. Given that reality it is a clear abberation.

A menace that routinely trounces the big 7 gets beheaded by Adam.

Ridiculous.

-Pr-
The Adam head rip is a low showing, and is in no way indicative of the characters average.

LordofBrooklyn
I feel the answer to nibedicus' question, is that no he cant copy a characters personalitys, but i feel that every time hulk an amazo touched he would gain his strength, so say he touches him at 'base' level, and hulk gets pissed of, hulk for how ever long it takes for them to start fighting he will be stronger, but when they engage in prolonged combat it will probably be escalating in the strength department, but combine all that added onto intelligence, skills, tp, flight, speed imo hulks in for a major beatdown if he doesnt end it early

Interesting.

The Worldbreaker's ability to amp has to be more finite than Amazo's ability to absorb.

Stoic

A little bit of nothing is still nothing, and the JLA that Amazo had running around weren't portrayed as being Earth movers yet alone Earth busters. WB Hulk would have annihilated that team as well. It's all how you choose to look at it. There really is no proof that just because Amazo can copy the Hulk's powers that he would be able to copy his psychological profile, and this is why The World Breaker has my solid vote.

LeonBuco666
A little bit of nothing is still nothing, and the JLA that Amazo had running around weren't portrayed as being Earth movers yet alone Earth busters. WB Hulk would have annihilated that team as well. It's all how you choose to look at it. There really is no proof that just because Amazo can copy the Hulk's powers that he would be able to copy his psychological profile, and this is why The World Breaker has my solid vote. it makes no difference whether he can copy his mentality imo all he has to do is keep touching him, everytime they touch amazo will be above him in power, with all of his added abilities an powers, everytime hulk gets more powerful, and punches amazo, amazo gains his durability and strength, no matter how powerful hulk gets, one punch from either guys puts amazo on his level or above, more likely above, so unless hulk ends this quickly, he loses

Stoic
it makes no difference whether he can copy his mentality imo all he has to do is keep touching him, everytime they touch amazo will be above him in power, with all of his added abilities an powers, everytime hulk gets more powerful, and punches amazo, amazo gains his durability and strength, no matter how powerful hulk gets, one punch from either guys puts amazo on his level or above, more likely above, so unless hulk ends this quickly, he loses

How was Amazo defeated by the JLA? If it was by means of physical assault then your statement is false. Just saying.

LordofBrooklyn
How was Amazo defeated by the JLA? If it was by means of physical assault then your statement is false. Just saying.

Various incarnations have been beaten in different ways.

To give you an indication of his resilience and why the Adam incident is asinine, Amazo defeated the following.

JLA+JSA+ Reserve members.

Pick a DC high herald and they were probably there being broken by Amazo.

IIRC there were 35 heroes vs Amazo.

LordofBrooklyn
They had to beat Heraldbreaker Amazo by disbanding.

LeonBuco666
My statement isnt false

Galan007
Amazo can, and has, absorbed the emotions of others:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16471796/1.jpg.html

He did this to the entire JLA, in fact:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16471818/2.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16471819/3.jpg.html

So yes, if Amazo wanted/needed to, he could absorb Hulk's rage.

pym-ftw
Amazo absorbs the durability of Hulk's shorts

He wins with ease after that.

Reflection
Hulk destroys Amazo's body. Hulk is too powerful in his incarnation.

What do you base this on? Surely replicating the speedforce means Amazo can do anything.

carver9
Don't know how this thread lasted so long.

-Pr-

Don't be silly.

namorsubby
Amazo.

LordofBrooklyn

When you actually read the comics instead of relying on other posters and respect threads, debates can take awhile.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Reflection
What do you base this on? Surely replicating the speedforce means Amazo can do anything. No limits fallacy. Hulk is too powerful for Amazo to deal with.

LeonBuco666
No^

quanchi112
No^ Yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.