The Protector Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
The following attempt to recreate Tony Jaa's quest in the Protector. How far could they get? They only have access to what Jaa had in the movie, as far as weapons. Near the end, when each competitor fights the three giant wrestlers, state whether he can win the fight with or without the elephant bones.

1. John McClane
2. Jason Bourne
3. Rambo
4. Walker, Texas Ranger
5. Batman(Bale)
6. Frank Martin
7. Lee Christmas
8. Beck
9. Bryan Mills
10. Danny the Dog
11. Casey Ryback
12. Chance Boudreaux
13. John Matrix
14. Chev Chelios

KingD19
2. Jason Bourne
3. Rambo
4. Walker, Texas Ranger
6. Frank Martin
7. Lee Christmas
8. Beck
10. Danny the Dog
14. Chev Chelios

These are the guys I feel make it to the giants at least. As to who can beat them without the bones? Beck, Frank Martin, Danny, and possibly Bourne if he utilizes soft strike areas like the eyes and throat.

Darth Martin
Frank Martin definitely wins as he is probably better than Jaa's character.

Matrix, McClane, and Rambo stand NO chance at all. Beck would probably get his ass kicked as he isn't skilled enough.

Bourne and Mills are awesome when fighting against a single opponent but against a big group like the bone-breaking scene I doubt they'd do as well. Batman is the reverse. Great against groups. Not so great against a single supremely dangerous opponent(see Bane/Ra's fights). He's probably lose to the dude in the restaurant scene.

The rest I don't care enough to comment on.

0mega Spawn
Only danny can come close...only to be killed in the fight where it's like 50 guys considering kham only made it through that because of his advanced joint dismantling skills or whatever you want to call it.

The Fat Rambo
Danny rapes. He was stronger, had more damage soak and was a bullet timer.

0mega Spawn
No, Danny was not stronger.kham was literally folding guys like lawn chairs and breaking arms by yanking peoples arm erm

Lestov16
Sounds like a job for Ryback. He can snap limbs, rip out throats, and even kill with karate chops.

Tattoos N Scars
Should've put Zohan on the list lol

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
No, Danny was not stronger.kham was literally folding guys like lawn chairs and breaking arms by yanking peoples arm erm That's not strength, that's knowing where to strike for optimal damage. Kham knew just how to break a limb easier with the same amount of strength.

0mega Spawn
So you're saying it doesn't take some degree of strength to fold a man like a lawn chair from a standing position with no leverage

The Fat Rambo
He folded no one. One dude I remember he grabbed his leg and pulled it and gravity did the work.

0mega Spawn
Earths gravity doesn't fold people like lawn chairs.

The Fat Rambo
But the weight of their own bodies falling to the ground does. Post the scene and prove it.

FrothByte
I don't think Danny is skilled enough to win this. He's a great fighter with a berserker's rage but he I don't think he has enough skill to pass by capoeira guy.

The Fat Rambo
He's faster and stronger, with higher damage soak. What more do you want?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.