Freddy Krueger vs Pin Head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

Kazenji
Hasn't this been done?.....or am i seeing things.

COG Veteran
I guess pinhead is asleep in this thread? In that case Freddy turns him into swiss cheese.

the ninjak
Not enough info in the OP.

Lestov16
Pinhead dominates Freddy in any world, real or dream. As shown in Freddy's Dead, Freddy got his powers from demons that I'm going make an educated guess and say Pinhead outranks in the netherworld hierarchy.

Kazenji
Thought so, Quanchi made the other one

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=543313&highlight=title%3A%28Pinhead%29+forumid%3A102

Odekahn
Kruger.

the ninjak
Pinhead kills Kruger in a physical realm confrontation.

BruceSkywalker
Freddy never awakens again after he is killed by Pinhead

carver9
Both of their realms are joined into one so whatever powers they've displayed is used amongst this battle.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Both of their realms are joined into one so whatever powers they've displayed is used amongst this battle. Freddy wins.

michaelx
Pinhead stomps fairly easily. Black Pope of Hell >> Some street level reality warpher.

Robtard
Originally posted by carver9
Who wins? I'm assuming this is starting in the dream world, otherwise Pinhead without breaking any kind of sweat would tear a physical Freddy to pieces with his powers.

Not sure how Freddy could harm Pinhead in dreamland. He'd have to make him scared and find his weakness; I don't see Pinhead shitting himself to the likes of Freddy or revealing a weakness.

quanchi112
Originally posted by michaelx
Pinhead stomps fairly easily. Black Pope of Hell >> Some street level reality warpher. How so ?

You need to raise an actual point for me to dissect it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.