in your opinions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Ino a 'full power' hulk has never been shown, but in your opinion, if the hulk fully unleashed to his limit, what would he be capable off? On a large scale
imo he could physically dominate anybody, given he draws his power from a no finite dimension, who know how far his powers could go, im betting if he fully unleashed he would be THE most destructive force in the multiverse

Digi
No.

Branlor Swift
For the love of Satan's anus

We've already seen him go full out. There's a reason why WB is separated. lol at most destructive force in the multiverse though

-Pr-
Originally posted by Digi
No.

thumb up

vince_slice
lol

LeonBuco666
Beyonder even stated that there is no finite limit to his power, i dont think wbh is full power, based of what we've seen from HoTM

Branlor Swift
Hulk = Beyonder

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Hulk = Beyonder no, and sorry let me define most destructive force i mean physically not overall power o

Branlor Swift
Hulk is infinite. Clearly he is as powerful as Beyonder since he should be the most destructive force in the multiverse.

janus77
High-end skyfather, at best, imo. Purely theoretical ofcourse, as he's not done anything beyond topping Umar's best against the legion of Mindless Ones.

I'm not sure what the current explanation is for his energy source, but at one-time it was stated as being a separate universe/dimension, though for decades now they have depicted him amping from gamma in 616 and from nuclear explosions and various other sources too.

He's also been a conduit for universal energies during Heroes Reborn, his body can handle that scale of energy through-put, it seems.

There is some - tenuous - supporting evidence for the idea that he could operate on a "universal scale", from the suggestion that he is an "omega level" threat and the idea that he is a mutant (can't recall where that originated). The whole Beyonder thing is probably the biggest booster for that.

Also, we've never seen him approaching a definite limit yet, and we've seen some pretty impressive feats.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Hulk is infinite. Clearly he is as powerful as Beyonder since he should be the most destructive force in the multiverse. no beyonder has powers hulk literally cant comprehend, im talking about if he literally drained the dimension he gets power from, even if it has no finite, if he managed to drain it he could be pjysically the most powerful, not overall like ie franklin richards legion abstracts

LeonBuco666
Janus, thanks for a real answer they retconned the gamma radiation source a while back, that was classic hulk, surfer prved that when he siphoned of the gamma radiation in his body but more recently when he attempted that it had no effect on him after it was stated about the dimension thing

abhilegend
He may be strong enough to beat a snake. May be.

Silent Master
Hulk has zero feats to suggest he can reach such a level.

janus77
What I'd be interested in is finding an "in-comic" explanation for his molecular manipulation resistance.

He doesn't just use his HF to regrow limbs/organs/himself but say, when turned into stone, he returns to normal or when shrunk to the size of a mouse he just shakes it off and returns to normal of even when phased into the earth, he just returns to normal.

I don't think these are applications of his "HF", they make no sense as HF feats.

I suspect he is a high-end matter manipulator, but only of his own atoms (and his pants).

pym-ftw
He would be right below Iron Fist

janus77
Originally posted by pym-ftw
He would be right below Iron Fist
I wouldn't have believed you to rate Hulk THAT highly. You can't be serious, that's like LT level???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.