Ang Lee Hulk vs Hancock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Fight takes place inside indestuctable steel cage. Bruce Buffer introduces the fighters and fight begins.

Who's tappin' out or gettin! Ko'd?

Two hour time limit for a decision call.

Lestov16
Hard to call, but I'm leaning towards Hancock. Hulk at least showed some sort of physical vulnerability. Hancock was pretty much invincible until his depowerment, and his whale toss rivals/exceeds Hulk's tank toss. Only think Hulk has over Hancock is the gamma explosion from the climax, and even then, that is heavily questionable. So as I said, I think more than likely Hancock takes it. Also, Hulk was asphyxiating when he was brought into space by the fighter jet, whereas Hancock was able to fly to the moon and make a painting so large it was visible from Earth. So it's more than likely possible that Hancock can choke out Hulk than Hulk can KO Hancock since Hulk seems to rely on air to breathe.

Zack Fair
Hancock

COG Veteran
Hancock pops his head off like a cork.

Tattoos N Scars
I don't know. hom ho the Hulk one shots him .

COG Veteran
Negative. I dont see hulk injuring him in the slightest. I say Hancock squeezes until theres a giant head rolling across the ground.

Zack Fair
Kind of crazy to think Hulk can oneshot him.

Esau Cairn
Hancock came across as arrogant.
I honestly think he would lose his nerve at the sheer brutality of Hulk pounding on him.
Hancock may be more powerful but I can see him losing to his own nerves crumbling.

KingD19
He was arrogant because the one person in the world who was his equal hid herself from him for the past 60 years. He also got a lot more humble later in the movie.

And that's doubtful. Hancock despite being essentially powerless still put his life on the line to save Ray and his family. He'd maybe be shocked Hulk was so intense, but he doesn't bring anything to the table Mary didn't aside from being big and green.

Hulk get his head up his own ass.

Tattoos N Scars
Hancock would be chokin' on blood and teeth...LAID OUT...with his mind on the stars and the stars on his mind!!

KingD19
Lol. You're a funny guy.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by KingD19
Lol. You're a funny guy.

laughing out loud

I'm just trolling. I think Hancock would win, but I think he'd be slow to get up if he got the Loki treatment from Ang Lee Hulk

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by KingD19
He was arrogant because the one person in the world who was his equal hid herself from him for the past 60 years. He also got a lot more humble later in the movie.

And that's doubtful. Hancock despite being essentially powerless still put his life on the line to save Ray and his family. He'd maybe be shocked Hulk was so intense, but he doesn't bring anything to the table Mary didn't aside from being big and green.

Hulk get his head up his own ass.

Humble doesn't win the fight. Even though Mary was his equal, Hancock was still at a disadvantage because he didn't take the fight too seriously on account of having feelings for her. Hancock's got very limited experience fighting someone with the strength of the Hulk.

The fight's in a cage so that eliminates Hancock ability to fly or use super speed to his advantage.

Remember also, Ang Lee's Hulk grew bigger & stronger the angrier he got & being caged up in the first place would make a very peeved off Hulk.

The Hulk would rip Hancock apart the moment he lay hands on him...Hancock would be too shocked to react quick enough.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Humble doesn't win the fight. Even though Mary was his equal, Hancock was still at a disadvantage because he didn't take the fight too seriously on account of having feelings for her. Hancock's got very limited experience fighting someone with the strength of the Hulk.

LOL. Again, Hancock has strength feats (i.e. whale toss; train, etc.) that rival/exceed Hulk's own. And Hulk showed susceptibility to asphyxiation, implying that he has some kind of physical weakness. Hancock was able to fly to the moon and back no problem. And it's heavily questionable whether Hancock couldn't have tanked the gamma blast.

The fight's in a cage so that eliminates Hancock ability to fly or use super speed to his advantage.

LOL

Remember also, Ang Lee's Hulk grew bigger & stronger the angrier he got & being caged up in the first place would make a very peeved off Hulk.

Remember also, Hancock was invincible against everything he had thrown at him, including the force of a speeding thousand-ton freight train, which is higher than Hulk's strength output.

The Hulk would rip Hancock apart the moment he lay hands on him...Hancock would be too shocked to react quick enough.

Hancock would choke Hulk out, since Hulk needs to breathe (wouldn't have been asphyxiating otherwise) and Hancock doesn't (wouldn't have flown to the moon otherwise), or just shove his head up his green ass, since Hancock has the better feats

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Lestov16
LOL. Again, Hancock has strength feats (i.e. whale toss; train, etc.) that rival/exceed Hulk's own.

Hancock would choke Hulk out, since Hulk needs to breathe (wouldn't have been asphyxiating otherwise) and Hancock doesn't (wouldn't have flown to the moon otherwise), or just shove his head up his green ass, since Hancock has the better feats

That's right, I forgot the whale grew arms & legs & engaged in hand to hand with Hancock. And I must've missed the scene where the train goes all Transformers too.

Hancock throws & stops objects. Big deal.

And there's a difference between gradually choking someone & crashing their neck. Hancock may be lucky to crash Hulk's neck but as for choking him, that would take too long & you really expect the Hulk not to move & just sit still?

I also find it difficult to believe that Hancock would have long enough arms to successfully reach around Hulk's neck to choke him.

Lestov16
LOL. Throwing stuff is all Hulk does. His best strength feat is throwing a tank, and Hancock's whale toss rivals/exceeds that. But maybe I must have missed the scene where the tank grew arms and legs and went all Transformers.

Hancock has comparable strength to Hulk and the only thing that puts him above Hancock (maybe) is the gamma explosion, and even then, I would be hard pressed to think Hancock couldn't withstand it either.

Thing is, Hulk has shown physical weakness. Hancock hasn't. That, along with the comparable strength, put the odds in Hancock's favor.

Hancock will just punch him in the throat until he goes down.

Zack Fair
Hungover, high on cocaine Hancok oneshots Hulk with his trailer busting cumshots

Darth Martin
Hancock. Clearly on a different level.

the ninjak
Spite thread.

Silly really.

KingD19
Hancock beats Hulk then makes pets out of the Gamma Dogs.(Which would have given him absolutely no trouble)

Tattoos N Scars
Hanncock would even murder world breaker Hulk in the comics.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Hanncock would even murder world breaker Hulk in the comics.

I dare you to go say that in the comic forums. lol.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by COG Veteran
I dare you to go say that in the comic forums. lol.

And draw the pimp hands of pr and bada upon me? lol

Hancock's whale toss>>>>Hulk holding together two tectonic plates,
Whale toss>>>>>>>>WWH going toe to toe with Sentry
Whale toss>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk's mere footsteps devestating the U.S. East Coast

laughing out loud

COG Veteran
LOL, agreed. It would be a suicide mission.

Supra
Hulk beats the shit out of him.

Supra
Debating a tank toss vs. a whale toss? He threw a freaken tank like a mile away and its a friggen tank!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PgF_7J_RfI

Hancock whale toss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8jbc9SARRM

The tank weights 5 times or more as much as that whale...

Hulk starts smashing Hancock's teeth in, just sits there and smashes and smashes and smashes him. He will break..Hulk will not break.

Hancocks weakness is a girl, and were gonna debate Hulks? Cmon quit de powering hulk, especially Ang Lee Hulk which was the stronges and fastest of any the movie hulks

Hulk wins.

NemeBro
That train weighed about a thousand tons.

Going two hundred miles per hour (About 89 meters per seconds), that train would have hit Hancock with 89,000 tons of force.

It couldn't budge Hancock.

Throwing a tank? Get out of here with that shit.

Supra
Originally posted by NemeBro
That train weighed about a thousand tons.

Going two hundred miles per hour (About 89 meters per seconds), that train would have hit Hancock with 89,000 tons of force.

It couldn't budge Hancock.

Throwing a tank? Get out of here with that shit.

Lucky the train was going bout 20mph and not 200mph bro. I love when people just make stuff up..."Hey that train was going 200mph"

Where they in Japan and I didn't know it where Hancock's stopping a bullet train or where they in LA stopping a freight train going 20mph.. I think the latter.

Supra
That whale weighs about 8 tons, that tank weighs about 70 tons. I used to drive those tanks in the marines. Aight no light load.

KingD19
Ray says his name is Walter the Gray Whale. And those things are on average 40 tons or more. I love when people make stuff up.

"Hey that whale only weighs about 8 tons."

We don't know what type of tank it was Hulk threw, but let's say it was an M1 Abrams, which is one of the heaviest tanks in use at roughly 67 tons.

That's a 27 ton difference at most if we go with the tank weight and average gray whale weight. That's not much to Hancock considering Mary who seemed to be physically weaker than him lifted a 35 ton Cement Mixer Truck over her head and slammed it on him with one hand while weakened from being around Hancock.

The ease at which Hancock threw Walter, and the distance put his strength at a higher level than Hulks. Hulk had to wind up for a while and put his all into that throw, Hancock just turned and threw Walter like it was nothing. Now if he'd done what Hulk did, if Walter's body survived the force, he'd have tossed him miles with ease.

juggerman
Hancock

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Supra
That whale weighs about 8 tons, that tank weighs about 70 tons. I used to drive those tanks in the marines. Aight no light load.

"That whale weighs about 8 tons".

Facepalm, just.... facepalm.

steverules_2

I guess they'll just about let anyone drive those things then...BURN biscuits

Lestov16

Hancocks weakness is a girl

/debate

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Lestov16
/debate

Hulk isn't a girl.

/debate.

Lestov16
thumb up

juggerman
Hancocks weakness is a girl,

So is Hulk's...

Mindship
Ha > Hu if he takes Hu out fast. Otherwise, Hu gets so enraged, he gets big enough and strong enough to bust the cage, straining Ha through the bars like a dark T-1000.

Supra
OK then its a draw, Hulk is not going down without a serious fight, Ang Lee hulk is the more enraged he gets the bigger and stronger he gets. Hulk also adapts to over come.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.