Galactus/GahLakTus (merged) Vs. Galactus Engine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Utrigita
It's to early to call imo.

But based on surely on feeling I'll say Merged Galactus.

eaebiakuya
I dont know if merged Galactus is stronger than "normal galactus". The Gah Lak Tus only look for "food" to him.

vince_slice
Too early to tell, but if GahLakTus has the power to consume entire universes than he's pretty damn poweful. On the other hand the GE took on several Celestials and 616 Galactus himself, and was winning.

zopzop
Guys, the GE like everything else from the Cancerverse CANNOT die and was overpowering 8+ Celestials, T&A, and Galactus.

And Vince_Slice remember what happened to Galactus the last time he tried consuming something that was unkillable? I'm betting GahLakTus would be equally phucked if he tried to eat the GE.

GE ftw.

abhilegend
Originally posted by vince_slice
Too early to tell, but if GahLakTus has the power to consume entire universes than he's pretty damn poweful. On the other hand the GE took on several Celestials and 616 Galactus himself, and was winning.
When was it said that he can consume entire universes?

TheGodKiller
616 Galactus(charged up on multiple planets) is already at the very least a peer to a high-end universal power like Adult Frankin Richards. The same Galactus, despite having help from an entire host of Celestials, was unable to keep the GE in check.

So no, even having the power to consume a whole universe wouldn't put GahLakTus much above 616-Galactus, if at all. The GE definitely takes this.

vince_slice
Originally posted by abhilegend
When was it said that he can consume entire universes?

It was sort of alluded to in previews and in the book that merged Galactus might put the entire Ultimate universe at risk. But it's way too early too tell because he hasn't done anything yet, except tank a supernova to the face.

Galan007
Was Galactus amped beyond his normal levels when he fought the GE?

vince_slice
I don't think 616 Galactus was amped when he fought the GE. There was no amp mentioned, nor any mention of him consuming planets to prep for the GE.

Cogito
I don't think 616 Galactus was amped when he fought the GE. There was no amp mentioned, nor any mention of him consuming planets to prep for the GE. Correct

GE wins unless something big changes.

Galan007
I don't think 616 Galactus was amped when he fought the GE. There was no amp mentioned, nor any mention of him consuming planets to prep for the GE. That's what I thought as well.

So if he started that battle at standard levels, then by the end of the mini when he was evidently holding back the GE solo, he would have been weaker than normal, no? I mean, Galactus can't exert himself for that long against that powerful of an opponent without weakening significantly, right?

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
That's what I thought as well.

So if he started that battle at standard levels, then by the end of the mini when he was evidently holding back the GE solo, he would have been weaker than normal, no? I mean, Galactus can't exert himself for that long against that powerful of an opponent without weakening significantly, right?
It's a Marvel comic, don't even attempt to understand it. Just go with the flow. laughing

GE was fighting off 8+ Celestials, T&A, and Galactus now add in the fact that it's unkillable and what can Merged Galactus do against it?

Galan007
Originally posted by zopzop
It's a Marvel comic, don't even attempt to understand it. Just go with the flow. laughing

GE was fighting off 8+ Celestials, T&A, and Galactus now add in the fact that it's unkillable and what can Merged Galactus do against it? At the end, wasn't Galactus alone holding it back by himself, though? Granted, he couldn't have done so for long, but still...

abhilegend
It was sort of alluded to in previews and in the book that merged Galactus might put the entire Ultimate universe at risk. But it's way too early too tell because he hasn't done anything yet, except tank a supernova to the face.
Yeah, that's what I thought too.

LeonBuco666
Isnt that non-canon when celestials fled from the GE and Galactus was the only one left fighting?

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by zopzop

GE was fighting off 8+ Celestials, T&A, and Galactus now add in the fact that it's unkillable and what can Merged Galactus do against it?
The fight isn't in the Cancerverse, and since 616 Death was "alive" and well, we saw those cancerverse beings being exploded, killed, etc. by Galactus and the Celestials/T&A and Surfer. Therefore the GE can be killed as well, so long as the fight isn't in the cancerverse.

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Isnt that non-canon when celestials fled from the GE and Galactus was the only one left fighting?

It most certainly is canon.

LeonBuco666
Well, i was wrongly informed, thanks

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Galan007
That's what I thought as well.

That's the way the comic medium works. A hero fights against a big bad opponent with help from their peers in the beginning, and once those peers have been taken out, it falls to the hero to finish the job(or at least try their best at doing so) in the end.

Hell, sometimes that's how real life can work. A whole pride of lions tries to take down a cape buffalo without any major success, and then one of the coalition males or the pride matriarch manages to do so on his/her own lonesome.

Galan007
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
That's the way the comic medium works. A hero fights against a big bad opponent with help from their peers in the beginning, and once those peers have been taken out, it falls to the hero to finish the job(or at least try their best at doing so) in the end.

Hell, sometimes that's how real life can work. A whole pride of lions tries to take down a cape buffalo without any major success, and then one of the coalition males or the pride matriarch manages to do so on his/her own lonesome. This is true-- the inverse ninja law, and all that.

Just saying that if standard 616 Galactus(who was logically weaker than normal by a significant margin at the time) was able to hold back the GE by himself for a duration, then 'Galaktus' might be able to do better than some think. Not saying this is a certainty, mind you... Just a possibility. /shrug

janus77
The GE isn't unkillable, since Death returned to the Cancerverse, they all died and could die, including the GE.

I suspect Galactus is going to "merge" with other Galactii of other universes ... Seems like the timestream breakdown and infinity ... all of it is spiralling down to a big omniversal reboot.

For the moment, GE wins.

Branlor Swift
What if GaLacTus merges with the engine and he sits up there like a minotaur? But as a ship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.