Four Class 5 Kaiju vs The X Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
The Kaiju take on:
Xavier
Magneto
Storm
Phoenix Jean Grey (morals on)
Cyclops
Wolverine
Beast
Colossus
Weapon XI

in downtown Hong Kong. Who takes it?

BONUS: they get Sebastian Shaw. How do they do?

jinXed by JaNx
x-Men...,Clean sweep

Darth Martin
Actually, I think the X-Men might be doomed here.

Xavier, Erik, Jean, and Weapon XI are the only ones that matter. The rest are pretty much irrelevant.

Lestov16
Can Xavier handle a telepathic encounter with a kaiju? When Newt and the British dude read a baby kaiju's secondary brain, it nearly killed them. Xavier reading a Class 5 Kaiju's two brains would probably blow up his head.

dadudemon
Cyclops solos from a distance without any trouble or issues.

no expression

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Actually, I think the X-Men might be doomed here.

Xavier, Erik, Jean, and Weapon XI are the only ones that matter. The rest are pretty much irrelevant.

Pretty much this.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by dadudemon
Cyclops solos from a distance without any trouble or issues.

no expression

this...

the ninjak
Oh cmon Xavier and Cerebro are vastly beyond the capabilities of the human race in Pacific Rim.

With Beast and Erik involved, Xavier will create a Cerebro capable of creating a link between the Earthlings and the Kaiju.

Shaw just can't be hurt by the Kaiju. And has interesting kinetic abilities that allow him to hurt them in the long run.

Erik also sensed metal from miles away, he can perform his metal ball technique from a semi-safe distance.

Cyclops can unleash his full Optic Blast during such attacks. It will help. Especially against the flying one.

Jean unless she has Phoenix powers can't do anything.

I see the X-men beating Kaiju on Earth soil. But circumstances put them at a disadvantage in the long run.

Lestov16
That's assuming telepathy will work on a Class 5, and not explode Xavier's brain. IIRC, Newt and the other scientist nearly died just doing a neural handshake with the secondary brain of a baby. The full brain would have probably killed them, and that was just a baby. The X men have to deal with Class Fivers.

the ninjak
Pacific Rim didn't have class 5 mutants with telepathic abilities with one such individual (with aid) creating a machine that amplified his powers to scan the entire planet.

Being 3 mutants involved in the list. 4th being Beast is the cherry on top.

Pacific Rim just had human hopefuls to accomplish the tasks.

KingD19
When Xavier got mind jacked by Stryker in X2, him merely thinking was killing people while hooked up to Cerebro. Millions of people.

Lestov16
But those were only people. I'm pretty sure the collective hive mind of the entire Kaiju species is far more overwhelming than the collective conscious of the human race. Reading just one of their minds could overload Xavier. He'll probably explode if he attempted to use a Cerebro. And can you build a Cerebro out of pieces of downtown Hong Kong while it's being simultaneously destroyed in battle?

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
When Xavier got mind jacked by Stryker in X2, him merely thinking was killing people while hooked up to Cerebro. Millions of people.

I see where people are heading here.

Dumping a nuclear powered Shaw in the alien dimension is a good idea smile.

Lestov16
How do they do without Shaw?

jinXed by JaNx
Seriously though, Cyclops just removes his visor and keeps his eyes open.

Kazenji
How do we know Cyclops's beam will even hurt a Kaiju?

i don't remember him taking on anything that big in the movies.

Darth Martin
His beams weren't that powerful. He doesn't have a "Get off my lawn" level blast like in 616.

Tattoos N Scars
If Weapon XI's optic blasts are as powerful as Scott's, then they will not likely hurt a kaiju. Creed tanked it well without looking damaged.

Darth Martin
Difference is Weapon IX isn't a one trick pony. He also boasts a healing factor, adamantium swords, and teleportation.

the ninjak
Deadpool could just teleport on their eyes and blind em.

Tattoos N Scars
Weapon XI is great, but can't cause enough damage, if any, to a kaiju.

Darth Martin
Maybe not. But he can transport other people out of harms way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.