Symbiote vs Team X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Gargan, Brock, Venom 2099 & Carnage

Vs

Colossus, Diamond Frost, Indra, Armor & Husk

Kazenji
Smh.....Flash gets no love.

maxivitopowe
Huh?

LeonBuco666
What about flash? He has no right being in this match up given the teams lol

Kazenji
Seriously underestimating him.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Kazenji
Seriously underestimating him. oh, right, flash comes out of the speed force and kills everyone with in 0.000000001 of a second, then enters the speed force and goes back to dc verse

Kazenji
Now you've gone into ridiculous mode....congratulations.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
oh, right, flash comes out of the speed force and kills everyone with in 0.000000001 of a second, then enters the speed force and goes back to dc verse
no expression I think he meant Flash Thompson as in current venom.
http://www.ign.com/static/test/topN/avengers/top-50-avengers_flash-thompson-venom.jpg
---------------------------------------------^^this guy.^^---------------------------------------------

maxivitopowe
I didn't want a neutered Symbiote

SevenShackles
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
I didn't want a neutered Symbiote
'Different' and 'under control' doesn't automatically equal 'neutered'
Gargan was a tard when in control, a lot more so than Flash. All his awesome comes from 'monster giant venom' which was the symbiot treating Mac like the ***** he was and taking the drivers seat.
Eddies awesome was the seemingly truly symbiotic relationship they had.
Point is they all have their negatives and positives and you seem to only focusing on Flashes 'negatives' and are underestimating him here to the point of exclusion.

No bueno.

SamZED
Flash owned Kaine, did well against Carnage, against Toxin, defeated Captain America while in control. So there..

maxivitopowe
I didn't mean that he was a bad Symbiote just that he was literally described as neutered in comic

SevenShackles
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
I didn't mean that he was a bad Symbiote just that he was literally described as neutered in comic
Comics describe a lot of things a lot of ways. Don't make it true or worth making a decision off of... More so when like samZED has pointed out, that his feats don't show him to be any lesser than his symbiot peers. I understand if you simply don't know enough about him to include him.. That's cool then but it's best to say so. Just saves a lot of trouble depending on the character in question big grin

maxivitopowe
I think it was Minimum Carnage where due to all the tampering he was almost beaten (and probably eaten) by Carnage

LeonBuco666
My mistake, sorry, thought you ment wally and yes you should have included flash,.

maxivitopowe
Flash instead off 2099

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.