Erza x Zoro vs Natsu & Luffy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
So which team takes it? The hero or the swordsmen? RECENT forms.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/042/6/7/erza_x_zorro_crossover_by_ultearmilkovich-d4pd2f8.png http://i40.tinypic.com/32zpc8i.jpg

Just finish seeing the recent OP movie last night, it was the best movie out of the franchise so far.

draxx_tOfU
Those are nice pics.

Team 2 wins imo. While Zoro is my fave strawhat pirate, i do think the power gap (if any) between him and Sanji is closer than the gap between him and Luffy.

BloodRain
Zoro vs Luffy always confused me. In their fight they were around physical equals, still his sword skills should have given him the edge over the rubber powers.

vlaaad12345
Going with team one.

Natsu is too much of a weak link in this level of fight.

Zack Fair
Comes down to who can perform the biggest ass pull.

Erza got the money in the bank yall.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Zack Fair

laughing out loud

I dropped FT awhile ago so i was curious about Erza. Read the Erza vs Kagura vs Minerva and well.........

Nice to see Laxus is still a bamf though.

Q99
Originally posted by BloodRain
Zoro vs Luffy always confused me. In their fight they were around physical equals, still his sword skills should have given him the edge over the rubber powers.

My take on it is that Luffy's a bit stronger against other foes due to the rubber thing, but the sword advantage evens things out against each other.

Q99
Originally posted by Zack Fair

She really is hax with her ultimate armor, isn't she?

Luffygear4
in terms of ass pulls, let luffy get cut once and then natsu will unleash the nakama punch, then its gg... jk but i do see luffy defeating zoro and if natsu consumes red hawk flames which is a branch off of haki who knows how strong of a powerup he will get. and erza may be a threat in her verse but in reality luffy and zoro can simply blitz erza and natsu then they can continue their fight. i say luffy.

TheHulk
Originally posted by BloodRain
Zoro vs Luffy always confused me. In their fight they were around physical equals, still his sword skills should have given him the edge over the rubber powers. thumb up Well actually Oda ALWAYS described Luffy and Zoro as equals...

Q99
Enes Lobby comes to mind. Zoro had a good fight with Kaku, who was below Lucci, and Luffy said that if Lucci got past him no-one else could stop him.

They may even up a bit due to swords being the best weapon against Luffy, but Luffy seems stronger, judging by the enemies they face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.