Robot Jox vs Gipsy Danger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Achilles, from Robot Jox, in his robot gladiator teamed up with Alexander in his robo mech vs Gipsy Danger from, Pacific Rim, piloted by Becket and Mori.

Fight takes place in downtown London at night.

1) Hand to hand.

2) All robots have their conventional weapons, plus they all have a proportionally sized light saber. Anything goes.

CIS is on.

Who wins?

Robtard
Jox robots were very small compared to the Jaegers, so they get crushed. Asshat.

Impediment
I edited the OP. Asshat.

Impediment
I think Rob and I are the only two people here old enough to remember Robot Jox.

Christ, I feel old.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
I think Rob and I are the only two people here old enough to remember Robot Jox.

Christ, I feel old.

i remember the film but I think Jox loses..

well since you are older than me big grin stick out tongue laughing out loud

Q99
Someone did a scale pic:

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3676/9329884898_f4f3215977_o.jpg

Jaegers are biiig smile

Even aside from that, though, even if you made them equal sized, the Jaegers are more agile, and the Megarobots have some issues like, falling over or a big hit from the outside could seriously wound the pilot due to them being shaken around, whereas a Jaeger can be thrown all over and the conn-pod will absorb it for them, they'll be fine. Weapon-wise, I'm more impressed with the plasma gun and heated blades too.

The only real advantage the Robot Jox robots have is flight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.