Amazo vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Who wins?

LeonBuco666
Giving amazo the edge

carver9
Take off power hacking and this becomes interesting.

maxivitopowe
Hadn't this been done?

carver9
A thousand times and people still screw it up. How is Doomsday beating someone that can copy his powers and stack it on the powers he already have?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by carver9
A thousand times and people still screw it up. How is Doomsday beating someone that can copy his powers and stack it on the powers he already have? Same way Hulk would, unzip his pants and watch Amazo's cpu crash from information overload.

LordofBrooklyn
A thousand times and people still screw it up. How is Doomsday beating someone that can copy his powers and stack it on the powers he already have?

Easy.

If this is JLA Amazo, Doomsday has already been exposed to these powers and has adapted defenses to them.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Easy.

If this is JLA Amazo, Doomsday has already been exposed to these powers and has adapted defenses to them. brilliant

carver9
Easy.

If this is JLA Amazo, Doomsday has already been exposed to these powers and has adapted defenses to them.

You're not making sense. Amazo will have the JLA powers along with Doomsday powers. Do you not see the issue here?

LeonBuco666
You're not making sense. Amazo will have the JLA powers along with Doomsday powers. Do you not see the issue here? no, doomsday can just adapt to his own powerset just like he does with everyone else

carver9
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
no, doomsday can just adapt to his own powerset just like he does with everyone else

Show me a scan of Doomsday adapting to brute strength. He will have Doomsday, Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter strength all stacked into one. I will be waiting for that scan.

Brockalizer
Show me a scan of Doomsday adapting to brute strength. He will have Doomsday, Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter strength all stacked into one. I will be waiting for that scan. This. The power of Superman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter, without those esky morals, backed with a Green Lantern ring, and the Speed force, that is a scary opponent.

-Pr-
Doomsday doesn't adapt to powersets; he adapts to damage in both type and quantity, and BOTH are interconnected imo.

That said, the GL ring might as well be a flashlight in this fight.

carver9
Originally posted by Brockalizer
This. The power of Superman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter, without those esky morals, backed with a Green Lantern ring, and the Speed force, that is a scary opponent.

Exactly...

The guy hit Flash a thousand times before he could react.

http://imageshack.us/a/img372/2497/amazo4oa6.jpg

Then people are pitting characters against him where he can stack his opponent powers onto the powers he already have. Lol. If an Amazo thread is made, they need to take off power sharing.

carver9
I wonder how Amazo would do against Subject 0.

Cogito
Exactly...

The guy hit Flash a thousand times before he could react.

http://imageshack.us/a/img372/2497/amazo4oa6.jpg

Then people are pitting characters against him where he can stack his opponent powers onto the powers he already have. Lol. If an Amazo thread is made, they need to take off power sharing.

If you read the scans, Flash says less than 100 of those hits actually connected. Still, it's uber.

Amazo should win, whether he can copy Doomsday's powerset or not. At the end of the day, sufficient brute force can always bring DD down.

Galan007
http://imageshack.us/a/img372/2497/amazo4oa6.jpg If this is the version of Amazo intended to be used in this thread, he wins even without being able to dupe Doomsday's powers, imo. Remember, that version of Amazo wielded Zatanna's powers(of which he used to own Zatanna herself)-- and iirc, Doomsday has never demonstrated immunity to magic. That said, Amazo could either say: "og yawa" for the BFR win, or "esrepsid" for the atomization win.

Furthermore, this version of Amazo could also use Flash's speed and J'onn's intangibility. Most people don't realize how asininely uber Zatanna's spellcasting would be in the hands of a character that can speak at superspeed. Thousands of spells coming at you every second from a being you cannot touch?! Ridic. eek!

LordofBrooklyn
Show me a scan of Doomsday adapting to brute strength. He will have Doomsday, Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter strength all stacked into one. I will be waiting for that scan.

You succumb to brute strength when the body can no longer tolerate the punishment. Doomsday will adjust with every blow by augmenting his invulnerability.

carver9
You succumb to brute strength when the body can no longer tolerate the punishment. Doomsday will adjust with every blow by augmenting his invulnerability.

Scan?

Brockalizer
You succumb to brute strength when the body can no longer tolerate the punishment. Doomsday will adjust with every blow by augmenting his invulnerability. Like in New Krypton?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.