Big O (The Big O) Versus Gipsy Danger (Pacific Rim)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
A good old fashioned robot rumble. Big O has hometown advantage at the docks of Paradigm City. Three rounds. Can the Megadeus take on the Mark III Jaeger?

Round 1: No knowledge of each other, CIS on.

Round 2: Basic knowledge of each other, CIS on.

Round 3: Full knowledge, Bloodlust.

Who wins which round and why? Seriously, I'd like to see more than just "X wins", even if this might be spite. Make sure to count each round.

KingD19
Big O has far too many weapons.

Yamcha
Ahh I love the black megadeus, the first fight I ever made on these forums was actually Big O vs Escaflowne if I remember correctly :3.

That being said yeah I'd give all these to Big O, while he's not the most mobile of mechs in the anime world he still has a pretty solid defense and weapons for days (at times even using them to help move around a little quicker like with his chains and such), and if all else fails it still has Final Stage.

BloodRain
Gipsy, for no reasons other than Gipsy~

BruceSkywalker
Gipsy loses

NotAllThatEvil
What if gypsy and striker double team big O?

XanatosForever
Not that it matters, but you all are terrible at following OPs.

Since this does seem to be such spite, I'll add a bonus round: Big O Versus Gipsy Danger still, but Leatherback is in the mix as well attacking both mechas. He'll give priority to the greater threat throughout the match.

KingD19
Originally posted by XanatosForever

Round 1: No knowledge of each other, CIS on.

Round 2: Basic knowledge of each other, CIS on.

Round 3: Full knowledge, Bloodlust.

Who wins which round and why? Seriously, I'd like to see more than just "X wins", even if this might be spite. Make sure to count each round.

1. Even with no knowledge, once Roger is inside Big O, he's always aiming to take down a gigantic robot or creature determined to kill him or destroy the city. He's never shown any mercy, and he won't show any now. Big O is a lot faster, more than durable enough to take Danger's hits, and has a plethora of weapons that will hurt it.

2. Same as the first round. He does even more damage now.

3. He does the beam cannon attack from the get go.

XanatosForever
Thanks for giving it another go, King. I appreciate it. Do you think the Leatherback bonus round makes any difference?

KingD19
I think they might team up to take Leatherback down, then try to finish each other off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.