Amazo vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Amazo vs

1. Regular sentry no void
2. Sentry/Void

Who wins?

carver9
Amazo copies Sentry powers for the win. Sigh*

LordofBrooklyn
It is a stalemate.

pym-ftw
Void wins if Norman/Lindy's theory.

Standard Bob loses probably.

wolverinos
Amazo wins by copying his powers.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by wolverinos
Amazo wins by copying his powers.

What happens after he copies them?

This Amazo doesn't have the JLA powerset and even if he did the myriad of powers at Sentry's disposal make it moot.

I see the pair re-arranging each others molecules at will.

LeonBuco666
Bullshit

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Bullshit

Enlighten me then.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Enlighten me then. not you i agree with you actually

wolverinos
What happens after he copies them?

kicks his whiny ass.

LordofBrooklyn
not you i agree with you actually

Welcome to the revolution!

LeonBuco666
Welcome to the revolution! indeed.

quanchi112
Sentry in both.

Reflection
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry in both.

What do you base this statement on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Reflection
What do you base this statement on? Sentry's powers and Amazo's durability.

Reflection
Sentry's powers and Amazo's durability.

Expand please and use all Amazo's defeats and all Sentry's to balance your argument as not to low or high ball either. Convince me of your statements veracity using scans (not taken out of context). I am open minded!

quanchi112
Expand please and use all Amazo's defeats and all Sentry's to balance your argument as not to low or high ball either. Convince me of your statements veracity using scans (not taken out of context). I am open minded! Black Adam tore ones head off.

SquallX
Expand please and use all Amazo's defeats and all Sentry's to balance your argument as not to low or high ball either. Convince me of your statements veracity using scans (not taken out of context). I am open minded!

You haven't been here long have you? If you had, then you would know how Quanchi operates.

Reflection
Black Adam tore ones head off.

Are all Amazo androids the same? What do you base that on?

LordofBrooklyn
Black Adam tore ones head off.

A ridiculous abberation.

NEXT!

quanchi112
A ridiculous abberation.

NEXT! Canon.

Reflection
Originally posted by SquallX
You haven't been here long have you? If you had, then you would know how Quanchi operates.

No, please expand how does he operate? Should I put him on ignore, some of his statements seem trollish......

quanchi112
No, please expand how does he operate? Should I put him on ignore, some of his statements seem trollish...... laughing out loud

Reflection
laughing out loud

Did I say something funny? confused

quanchi112
Did I say something funny? confused Yep.

LeonBuco666
Did I say something funny? confused Everything is funny to quan, especially when he's 'stuck'
also, he will reply to a thread saying the winners name
here's an example
quan says, lets say for example, 'batman stomps'
without backing up why or giving proof
then, again for an example I say, cap'n america wins, he will then quote me, and go out of his way to say 'based on?' and he does that shit to everybody
Once you explain yourself(dont just ignore him) and ask him to back his answer up he would say, for arguments sake 'bruce beat grundy'
See were im going with this? He never backs up his claims with evidence, just half assed answers with no relevance
ignore him, id say carver has more sense than him(i actually dont mind carver, he like the school kid you give swirly's and take there lunch money, only we do neither, because we sorter like him)

LeonBuco666
^ last part was sort of a joke, but wasnt at the same time

Reflection
Yep.

based on?

Everything is funny to quan, especially when he's 'stuck'
here's an example
then, again for an example I say, cap'n america wins, he will then quote me, and go out of his way to say 'based on?' and he does that shit to everybody
Once you explain yourself(dont just ignore him) and ask him to back his answer up he would say, for arguments sake 'bruce beat grundy'
See were im going with this? He never backs up his claims with evidence, just half assed answers with no relevance
ignore him, id say carver has more sense than him(i actually dont mind carver, he like the school kid you give swirly's and take there lunch money, only we do neither, because we sorter like him)

So Quan and Carver are your peers and you are each other nemesis? Exciting! smokin'

LeonBuco666
based on?

So Quan and Carver are your peers and you are each other nemesis? Exciting! smokin' no, i dont bother with them
nice comeback too that willl annoy him

Reflection
no, i dont bother with them
nice comeback too that willl annoy him

Thank you, I don't want to annoy him. I'm just here to discuss comics and things.

quanchi112
Everything is funny to quan, especially when he's 'stuck'
here's an example

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=582919&pagenumber=1

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=473261&pagenumber=1

You're a liar. Evidence. All supported reasons. Amazo loses, sport.

LeonBuco666
Thank you, I don't want to annoy him. I'm just here to discuss comics and things. we all are, but he loves to annoy everyone, but he genuinely believes he isnt, best thing to do is ignore him, if you dont, the next stop is the funny farm for ya!

quanchi112
based on?

So Quan and Carver are your peers and you are each other nemesis? Exciting! smokin' Nah. I don't need to post the same scans I have posted before hundreds of times. Take it or leave it.

Sentry is too powerful for someone Black Adam can behead.

LeonBuco666
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=582919&pagenumber=1

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=473261&pagenumber=1

You're a liar. Evidence. All supported reasons. Amazo loses, sport. exceptional effort, but ehhhh no.

Reflection
Nah. I don't need to post the same scans I have posted before hundreds of times. Take it or leave it.

Sentry is too powerful for someone Black Adam can behead.

I would like some proof please.

LeonBuco666
Nah. I don't need to post the same scans I have posted before hundreds of times. Take it or leave it.

Sentry is too powerful for someone Black Adam can behead. so, going by the retarded logic, black adam is now more powerful than the big 7, the jsa etc because he ripped of a guys head who whooped them? All of them? Even though superman, you know one of those big 7(just making sure you know) beats him consistently, idiot

quanchi112
exceptional effort, but ehhhh no. You said I never post evidence or support my case. You lied. Tis a shame. I don't need to repost scans anymore unless I want to.

quanchi112
so, going by the retarded logic, black adam is now more powerful than the big 7, the jsa etc because he ripped of a guys head who whooped them? All of them? Even though superman, you know one of those big 7(just making sure you know) beats him consistently, idiot I never said he is more powerful than the Jla just strong enough to behead Amazo's body.

Quit insulting. Sign of a weak debater.

Reflection
Quanchi, I know I am not you nemesis like Leon, but could you provide some proof please?

LeonBuco666
I never said he is more powerful than the Jla just strong enough to behead Amazo's body.

Quit insulting. Sign of a weak debater. but pretty much most of the justice league roster arent stronger than adam then correct? No, actually why am i even doing thislaughing out loud

LeonBuco666
Quanchi, I know I am not you nemesis like Leon, but could you provide some proof please? I was trying to help you out, dont have to be a dick and insult me by saying im quan's nemesis, wouldnt lower myself

quanchi112
I was trying to help you out, dont have to be a dick and insult me by saying im quan's nemesis, wouldnt lower myself Personal attacks are due to a lack of debating ability. Typical.

quanchi112
but pretty much most of the justice league roster arent stronger than adam then correct? No, actually why am i even doing thislaughing out loud They lack his ruthlessness. They are not him. Adam ripped ones head off. When did the others attempt to do so ?

quanchi112
I would like some proof please. Read the comics. I do t have to post proof.

LeonBuco666
They never tried to rip he head of because he was far to powerful for them, please shut up

LordofBrooklyn
Canon.

Asinine lowballing is more accurate.

Adam behead Amazo and yet Amazo stomped 35 metas including most of DC's high heralds solo.

Ridiculous.

Amazo= Heraldbreaker!

-Pr-
Quan, stop trolling/lowballing.

abhilegend
Amazo pulls a super adaptoid and beats the shit out of sentry.

quanchi112
They never tried to rip he head of because he was far to powerful for them, please shut up

Asinine lowballing is more accurate.

Adam behead Amazo and yet Amazo stomped 35 metas including most of DC's high heralds solo.

Ridiculous.

Amazo= Heraldbreaker!
Originally posted by -Pr-
Quan, stop trolling/lowballing. You all have my opinion. I won't say anything else on the matter.

-Pr-
Opinion =/= behaviour.

Tony Stark
Sentry in both.

yes

Golgo13
Amazo wins.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by abhilegend
Amazo pulls a super adaptoid and beats the shit out of sentry.

Uhmm...

They were fighting on par and Superadaptoid lost to sentry when void manifested on her mind.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Uhmm...

They were fighting on par and Superadaptoid lost to sentry when void manifested on her mind. She ko'ed him twice and then lost the third because she got greedy...

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Uhmm...

They were fighting on par and Superadaptoid lost to sentry when void manifested on her mind.
We must've read very different comics then.

LeonBuco666
laughing out loud
super adaptoid owned sentry amazo would do the same, but even harder.

ODG
1. Sentry should win 6/10.
2. Void Sentry would tear Amazo apart 10/10. Originally posted by Branlor Swift
She ko'ed him twice and then lost the third because she got greedy... First k.o. was an ambush -- not that hard to k.o. somebody with a cheap shot when you're equally as strong as they are. And second k.o., the Super Adaptoid had also absorbed the powers of Captain Marvel, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Spider-Man and Spider-Woman on top of Sentry's. So, no surprise there. Third go-around, Sentry just mindphucked her completely even though she had Iron Man's abilities stacked on top of everything.

LeonBuco666
I dont understand what your invoking, mind phucked her evwn tho she had iron mans abilities? That would make a difference how?

Galan007
After the Extremis upgrade, Tony became extremely resistant(if not completely immune) to conventional telepathy.

As Tony himself put it: "Psychics can't read a hard drive."

Bentley
So someone actually competent gets Sentry's powers? Cool.

LeonBuco666
Oh right, sorry for the misunderstandingsmile

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by ODG
First k.o. was an ambush -- not that hard to k.o. somebody with a cheap shot when you're equally as strong as they are. And second k.o., the Super Adaptoid had also absorbed the powers of Captain Marvel, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Spider-Man and Spider-Woman on top of Sentry's. So, no surprise there. Third go-around, Sentry just mindphucked her completely even though she had Iron Man's abilities stacked on top of everything. I agree, she KO'ed him twice and then lost the third because she got greedy.

She tried to take too much power, and got mindraped, so they pulled the plug.

Although she didn't get Extremis' abilities.

Tony Stark
laughing out loud
super adaptoid owned sentry amazo would do the same, but even harder.

no expression

roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah right...

Golgo13
Amazo crushes Sentry. Depending on the Amazo.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Golgo13
Amazo crushes Sentry. Depending on the Amazo.

You're aware that current SENTRY is DS right...?

tkitna
Amazo explodes trying to copy so much power.

Yeah baby.

Bentley
As if Amazo hadn't copied powers beyond Sentry's *shrughs*

Omega Vision
Originally posted by tkitna
Amazo explodes trying to copy so much power.

Yeah baby.
erm

It's not like he absorbs power, he just copies it. And if you think that Sentry's power>the Worgologg, then there's really no point debating with you, because you have an insanely distorted view of Sentry.

Bentley
No need to talk down to people OV ahah

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Bentley
As if Amazo hadn't copied powers beyond Sentry's *shrughs*

Like...?

tkitna
Originally posted by Omega Vision
erm

It's not like he absorbs power, he just copies it. And if you think that Sentry's power>the Worgologg, then there's really no point debating with you, because you have an insanely distorted view of Sentry.

Calm yourself dude. I was just joshing. I wasnt kidding though with the outcome. Sentry wins.

Bentley
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Like...?

The Worgologg is the classic example.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.