Amazo vs Jean, Sue, and Jenn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Amazo

VS

Sue Storm, Jean Grey, She-Hulk

Stipulations: Amazo is there to abduct Nate, Val, and Franklin so that he can steal their powers, full on momma grizzly mode for the women, no power sharing/stealing for Amazo during the fight, fight takes place at FF HQ, women don't know they are under attack until perimeter security alarm sounds and only have the time it takes Amazo to clear the defenses to formulate a strategy

LeonBuco666
In my eyes if a woman is protecting there children there gonna do what ever it takes, team 2 have this if they all out right away

Digi
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
In my eyes if a woman is protecting there children there gonna do what ever it takes, team 2 have this if they all out right away

Their*, they're* ...angrier sods than I will rage out on you if you don't fix that nonsense.

You watch too many movies. Angry mothers don't get an increase to their physical stats outside of Hollywood. Amazo unless Jean pops a Phoenix boner and abstracts his ass to the white room.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Digi
Their*, they're* ...angrier sods than I will rage out on you if you don't fix that nonsense.

You watch too many movies. Angry mothers don't get an increase to their physical stats outside of Hollywood. Amazo unless Jean pops a Phoenix boner and abstracts his ass to the white room. sorry, just rushing, and no i dont watch to many movies, ive been in many situations were ive witnessed a woman protecting their children at all costs even if their lives were at risk, its just instinct. Its natural really, imo the girls have this if Jean and the other girls go all out, jean is powerful enough, sue beat a celestial somehow (something to do with the source of her power being the same as the celestials)

pym-ftw
Jean eats Amazo & Nate

Digi
sorry, just rushing, and no i dont watch to many movies, ive been in many situations were ive witnessed a woman protecting their children at all costs even if their lives were at risk, its just instinct. Its natural really, imo the girls have this if Jean and the other girls go all out, jean is powerful enough, sue beat a celestial somehow (something to do with the source of her power being the same as the celestials)

Amazo is several levels above their pay grade (sans Phoenix). Instinct is basically just saying CIS is off. It doesn't make them more powerful. And you can bet that anything involving a high meta beating an abstract being has some massive context attached to it.

LeonBuco666
Amazo is several levels above their pay grade (sans Phoenix). Instinct is basically just saying CIS is off. It doesn't make them more powerful. And you can bet that anything involving a high meta beating an abstract being has some massive context attached to it. I never said it would make them more powerful, i said that they would go all out, and yes their(sue & celestials) power source is the same, it was exitar who she beat

Uriel005
I never said it would make them more powerful, i said that they would go all out, and yes their(sue & celestials) power source is the same, it was exitar who she beat hyperspace has a kryptonite effect on celestials in particular. So the effect on Celestials does not equate to her effect on others... If she tried the same thing on Thor/Hyperion/Gladiator its not going to give her sudden super KO's against them....

Digi
I never said it would make them more powerful, i said that they would go all out, and yes their(sue & celestials) power source is the same, it was exitar who she beat

So how is that relevant here? Is Sue abstract level?

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Uriel005
hyperspace has a kryptonite effect on celestials in particular. So the effect on Celestials does not equate to her effect on others... If she tried the same thing on Thor/Hyperion/Gladiator its not going to give her sudden super KO's against them.... i wasnt saying she could do the same to others either i was just saying she gets the her powers from the same source as celestials

-Pr-
If Jean isn't Phoenix, Amazo wins. Hard.

Digi
i wasnt saying she could do the same to others either i was just saying she gets the her powers from the same source as celestials

...imo the girls have this if Jean and the other girls go all out, jean is powerful enough, sue beat a celestial somehow

But in the latter quote, you invoke the feat as justification for the women winning. Once again, pick your words carefully. You're contradicting yourself within moments of each other.

LeonBuco666
But in the latter quote, you invoke the feat as justification for the women winning. Once again, pick your words carefully. You're contradicting yourself within moments of each other. i never ment it like that, dont cherry pick my comments because i bracketed the fact that they have the same power source, that was what i was invoking.

Digi
i never ment it like that, dont cherry pick my comments because i bracketed the fact that they have the same power source, that was what i was invoking.

I saw the bracketed part. I'm not trying to be duplicitous. But you still literally said the girls win, said Jean was powerful enough, then brought up the celestial feat. Why the hell else would you bring it up, if not to try to justify your opinion? Further, how else were we supposed to interpret your use of the feat?

It's not cherry picking, it's showing you what you wrote and asking for clarification. Because it makes no sense.

Cogito
Originally posted by -Pr-
If Jean isn't Phoenix, Amazo wins. Hard.

Harder than hard.

Digi
Originally posted by Cogito
Harder than hard.

Prison shower hard.

LeonBuco666
Prison shower hard. guantanamo bay prison shower hard, thats as bout' as hard as it gets

Brockalizer
guantanamo bay prison shower hard, thats as bout' as hard as it gets Harder than I am when Honey Boo Boo comes on.
Seriously though, the girls should be able to do it without the PF. Jean and Sue are formidable by themselves when thier loved ones are threatened. The way I see it, She-Hulk would get killed going toe to toe, but the combination of Jean trying to rip Amazo apart with TK and Sue opening and expanding a force field inside his body should be enough for the girls to win by a c*nt hair.

LeonBuco666
Ino i agree brock, he is just a robot, robots can be broken no matter how powerful

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Amazo

VS

Sue Storm, Jean Grey, She-Hulk

Stipulations: Amazo is there to abduct Nate, Val, and Franklin so that he can steal their powers, full on momma grizzly mode for the women, no power sharing/stealing for Amazo during the fight, fight takes place at FF HQ, women don't know they are under attack until perimeter security alarm sounds and only have the time it takes Amazo to clear the defenses to formulate a strategy

Which version of amazo?

Kstanz
Chicks die horribly

Cogito
Ino i agree brock, he is just a robot, robots can be broken no matter how powerful

Yeah, he's totally just a robot. I mean, a robot that's copied mystical artifacts like Diana's lasso, cosmic powers like GL rings, phucking abstract items of infinite power, copied the speedforce, Kryptonian powers, Batman's intelligence and fighting skills, and goddamn near every hero on DC Earth.

Sue Storm's force fields should have him by the balls. thumb up

LeonBuco666
Yeah, he's totally just a robot. I mean, a robot that's copied mystical artifacts like Diana's lasso, cosmic powers like GL rings, phucking abstract items of infinite power, copied the speedforce, Kryptonian powers, Batman's intelligence and fighting skills, and goddamn near every hero on DC Earth.

Sue Storm's force fields should have him by the balls. thumb up it was a joke but sure if you say sosmile

StyleTime
Jean blitzes him.

Uriel005

1) not a robot... an android.
2) So she hulk provides any distraction when he has baseline the speed and powers of Flash Superman, Wonderwoman Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, as well as the skills and intelligence of Batman and Green Arrow right....

how exactly do any of them survive the initial speedblitz of physical skills for jean and sue and the tp rape for jenn as well as being outright outclassed in all departments physically.

Honestly I give the nod to manhunter baseline over Jean w/out Phoenix and Sue just doesnt have the reaction speed to stop even a wonderwoman blitz let alone flash or superman.

Reflection

You watch too many movies. Angry mothers don't get an increase to their physical stats outside of Hollywood. Amazo unless Jean pops a Phoenix boner and abstracts his ass to the white room.

Wow! That was uncalled for! Why go all grammar nazi on an obviously young kid? He's merely expressing himself using the restricted code kids have.

LeonBuco666
2) So she hulk provides any distraction when he has baseline the speed and powers of Flash Superman, Wonderwoman Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, as well as the skills and intelligence of Batman and Green Arrow right....

how exactly do any of them survive the initial speedblitz of physical skills for jean and sue and the tp rape for jenn as well as being outright outclassed in all departments physically.

Honestly I give the nod to manhunter baseline over Jean w/out Phoenix and Sue just doesnt have the reaction speed to stop even a wonderwoman blitz let alone flash or superman. i never even considered SH being a factor, but yeah i changed my mind that amazo won earlier

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Reflection
Wow! That was uncalled for! Why go all grammar nazi on an obviously young kid? He's merely expressing himself using the restricted code kids have. Like I said, I was just rushing, and I am also not a kid laughing out loud

Reflection
Like I said, I was just rushing, and I am also not a kid laughing out loud

Of course you're not! On the internet people can be anything that they want. wink

LeonBuco666
Of course you're not! On the internet people can be anything that they want. wink Your obviously just being childish and immature, stop being silly.

Reflection
Your obviously just being childish and immature, stop being silly.

Funny, is that what you think just happened? wink

LeonBuco666
Funny, is that what you think just happened? wink The random wave of new guys recently just consists of bad nob heads.

Reflection
The random wave of new guys recently just consists of bad nob heads.

Now there's an adult insult. smile Leon you have only been a member here a matter of months. For us to be 'new guys', a short period of time must seem very long to you. As if you were young perhaps?

LeonBuco666
Now there's an adult insult. smile Leon you have only been a member here a matter of months. For us to be 'new guys', a short period of time must seem very long to you. As if you were young perhaps? A 'matter' of months is a lot longer than a day, stop being ridiculous, trolling on your first day, keep it up.

-Pr-
Guys, cut it out.

LeonBuco666
Will do.

Reflection
Edited: I had not seen the moderator post at time of reply.

Reflection
Guys, cut it out.

Certainly Sir.

Brockalizer

If Amazo was suddenly appearing, then yes, but Amazo isn't just suddenly appearing in the lab suddenly and then blitzing the team. Once the alarms go off and the HQ goes into lockdown mode it will take him at least a second or two to get through Reed's defenses, plenty of time for Jen to head towards the action and for Jean and Sue to do their thing.

-Pr-
At which point, he can use the powers of the Justice League to annihilate them.

Brockalizer
At which point, he can use the powers of the Justice League to annihilate them. You're assuming that Amazo would just casually stroll through a force field and attack. The problem is that Amazo has to be in the same room to attack the girls, but the girls, with the exception of Jenn, don't have to be in the same room to attack Amazo. They can do their thing while he is taking out the FF HQ's defenses.

Uriel005
You're assuming that Amazo would just casually stroll through a force field and attack. The problem is that Amazo has to be in the same room to attack the girls, but the girls, with the exception of Jenn, don't have to be in the same room to attack Amazo. They can do their thing while he is taking out the FF HQ's defenses. So martian Manhunter's powers suddenly dont work through walls and Heralds haven't just busted clean through the FF4 headquarters.... right.

-Pr-
You're assuming that Amazo would just casually stroll through a force field and attack. The problem is that Amazo has to be in the same room to attack the girls, but the girls, with the exception of Jenn, don't have to be in the same room to attack Amazo. They can do their thing while he is taking out the FF HQ's defenses.

why does he have to be in the same room? He can use the GL ring or Superman's senses to see where each woman is, or even J'onn's TP as Uriel said.

abhilegend
Just say marvel team wins.

Brockalizer
why does he have to be in the same room? He can use the GL ring or Superman's senses to see where each woman is, or even J'onn's TP as Uriel said. I forgot about J'onn's phasing ability, that would be huge here. I still think Jean's tk/tp is stronger, especially under these circumstances. And if Sue's forcefield can knock Gladiator out she can certainly damage or at the very least slow him down.

-Pr-
I honestly don't believe Jean is on J'onn's level, personally.

Sue can hurt him, sure, but that's assuming a lot about him not using several of the powers that he has as standard.

Cogito
J'onn has easy planetary level tp. Jean does not.

abhilegend
I forgot about J'onn's phasing ability, that would be huge here. I still think Jean's tk/tp is stronger, especially under these circumstances. And if Sue's forcefield can knock Gladiator out she can certainly damage or at the very least slow him down.
That was a weakened Gladiator as his confidence was lowered. A huge lulz @ comparing gladiator to Amazo. This even tops the thread where you were giving Namor wins over Doomsday. Congrats.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by abhilegend
That was a weakened Gladiator as his confidence was lowered. A huge lulz @ comparing gladiator to Amazo. This even tops the thread where you were giving Namor wins over Doomsday. Congrats. In the words of the great Damien Sandow "You're welcome", always have time for a fan. And that was a pissed off, highly amped Namor fighting the weakest Doomsday.

curryman
J'onn has easy planetary level tp. Jean does not.

Which is because TP doesn't work long-range on Marvel Earth after Magneto screwed it up.

Before that Xavier could do galactic-stuff no problem, as opposed to half the planet being impossible to cover in the x-men v2 shadow-king arc.

abhilegend
In the words of the great Damien Sandow "You're welcome", always have time for a fan. And that was a pissed off, highly amped Namor fighting the weakest Doomsday.
Haha, sarcasm isn't your forte either. You were giving him wins against DOS doomsday. You are even more biased than quan towards marvel if you think Jean grey and sue storm can beat amazo or namor can beat doomsday. Seriously WTF!

abhilegend
Originally posted by curryman
Which is because TP doesn't work long-range on Marvel Earth after Magneto screwed it up.

Before that Xavier could do galactic-stuff no problem, as opposed to half the planet being impossible to cover in the x-men v2 shadow-king arc.
Communicating galactically isn't being a galactic or even a planetary level telepath.

LeonBuco666
Xavier was scanning the stars n shit before magneto phucked up

curryman
Communicating galactically isn't being a galactic or even a planetary level telepath.

What Leo said.

Tho Jean still doesn't have the feats to beat MM, people should at least be aware that all earthbound telepaths on Marvel have been suffering from that limitation since the 80s.

Cogito
Originally posted by curryman
What Leo said.

Tho Jean still doesn't have the feats to beat MM, people should at least be aware that all earthbound telepaths on Marvel have been suffering from that limitation since the 80s.
Since Jean has been around since the 60's, it shouldn't be too hard to find her TP feats that supposedly beat MM's prior to the phuck up.

Edit: Not saying that you should find them. Anyone who wants to try to make that claim should.

curryman
Since Jean has been around since the 60's, it shouldn't be too hard to find her TP feats that supposedly beat MM's prior to the phuck up.

Edit: Not saying that you should find them. Anyone who wants to try to make that claim should.

It should be too hard considering the state of her TP in the 60s and 70s....

She could barely read minds early on.

Brockalizer
Haha, sarcasm isn't your forte either. You were giving him wins against DOS doomsday. You are even more biased than quan towards marvel if you think Jean grey and sue storm can beat amazo or namor can beat doomsday. Seriously WTF! Does DC's collective nutsuck really taste so good that you honestly think that the thought of Jean's child being taken away isn't enough to bring out her inner Phoenix?
As for the Doomsday vs Namor thread, the idea that someone that was powerful enough to knock Savage Hulk out couldn't defeat a similar opponent is so absurd it makes me want to roll on the graound and laugh hysterically. There is absolutly zero evidence that Doomsday would be as fast in the water as he is on land. Whereas Namor on the other hand would not only be stronger, but also faster, and heals much faster in this environment.

abhilegend
Does DC's collective nutsuck really taste so good that you honestly think that the thought of Jean's child being taken away isn't enough to bring out her inner Phoenix? You can't even insult properly. SMH. Why don't you just create a phoenix vs amazo thread then. Phoenix force isn't always available to Jean anyway.
Then laugh and roll on the ground. Namor's best feat 50 years ago when Hulk was canonically weaker than his present self is the only indication of his strength? A weary Thing overpowered Namor just around that time and dragged him out of the water against his will.

http://i.imgur.com/T3rj4ho.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/R9hDnCf.jpg

Hahaha. You either don't know about Namor or just too busy worshiping at the altar of Stan Lee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.