Omega Red & Sabertooth vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is Omega and Sabertooth with the strength increase. No bfr who wins?

-Pr-
lol.

golem370
Oh this is Adamantium Sabertooth too.

pym-ftw
The Death spores

LeonBuco666
Going with what pr said

golem370
Both Sabertooth and Omega Red are skilled fighters are extremely durable and have great healing. I think it would be a tough fight.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by golem370
Both Sabertooth and Omega Red are skilled fighters are extremely durable and have great healing. I think it would be a tough fight.

It wouldn't, Omega Red's spores would ko Aquaman in seconds.

KingD19
On top of that, he's strong and durable enough to contend with him in a fist fight, and if they do get in close, Arkady will just start draining Aquaman directly.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
On top of that, he's strong and durable enough to contend with him in a fist fight, and if they do get in close, Arkady will just start draining Aquaman directly. aqua man would wreck Red fast. Aqua man is highly resistant against poisons and toxins, etc. And please don't give him the trident or allow him to use tp.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by h1a8
aqua man would wreck Red fast. Aqua man is highly resistant against poisons and toxins, etc. And please don't give him the trident or allow him to use tp.

You really are the most clueless poster to ever grace these boards. At this point the odds of you ever being correct have to be neck and neck with winning the jackpot on the weekly lottery.

Red's spores have incapacitated Colossus and Iceman in seconds. Seconds. Effortlessly.

GET. A. F@CKING. CLUE.

h1a8
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It wouldn't, Omega Red's spores would ko Aquaman in seconds. bs
Aquaman is not a powerless human. He would last for a good length of time and ko Red easily. Plus aqua man has resistance against toxins and poisons. Do you see Red killing Thor within seconds?

h1a8
You really are the most clueless poster to ever grace these boards. At this point the odds of you ever being correct have to be neck and neck with winning the jackpot on the weekly lottery.

Red's spores have incapacitated Colossus and Iceman in seconds. Seconds. Effortlessly.

GET. A. F@CKING. CLUE. and they haven't incapacitated other beings within minutes. You just cant pick and choose. Get a clue.

Also by your reasoning Red can kill Thor within seconds too. Can he kill Sentry, superman, Gladiator, etc too? Geez Christ .

srankmissingnin
bs
Aquaman is not a powerless human. He would last for a good length of time and ko Red easily. Plus aqua man has resistance against toxins and poisons. Do you see Red killing Thor within seconds?

Jesus Christ. Do you have even the slightest clue of who Omega Red is and what he has done?

Powerless humans? Pull your head out of your ass. Omega Red has solo'd entire X-Men rosters in seconds. Seconds. Colossus is immortal. He doesn't require food, oxygen or sleep. He is immune to poisons. He is immune to toxins. Omega Red's powers ko him in seconds.

Logically Omega Red should be able to beat Thor, but it's purely speculative. Thor could have some sort of resistance or immunity via being a god for the sake of the plot.

Kstanz
Probably Aquaman

srankmissingnin
and they haven't incapacitated other beings within minutes. You just cant pick and choose. Get a clue.

Also by your reasoning Red can kill Thor within seconds too. Can he kill Sentry, superman, Gladiator, etc too? Geez Christ .

Yeah, Wolverine and Sabretooth, two characters with massive healing factors that can compensate for Red's powers, something Aquaman doesn't have.

Other than Chamber, no character without a Wolverine level healing factor has ever resisted Omega Red's powers, and Chamber only was able to because he is not a biological entity but rather incorporeal psonic energy that is merely inhabiting a host body.

Golgo13
Aquaman throws a ship at both of them. evil face

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Golgo13
Aquaman throws a ship at both of them. evil face

Omega Red catches it and throws it back. wink

Golgo13
Aquaman says, "impressive!" Then throws a whole building at him. stick out tongue

KingD19
Or just uses his tendrils to rip it in half, then smack him in the middle.

h1a8
Yeah, Wolverine and Sabretooth, two characters with massive healing factors that can compensate for Red's powers, something Aquaman doesn't have.

Other than Chamber, no character without a Wolverine level healing factor has ever resisted Omega Red's powers, and Chamber only was able to because he is not a biological entity but rather incorporeal psonic energy that is merely inhabiting a host body. no limits fallacy much?
Using your logic Red can kill Thor, Gladiator, Sentry, etc. within seconds. Are you suggesting that too?

h1a8
Omega Red catches it and throws it back. wink he's not that strong. Spider-Man level

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Golgo13
Aquaman says, "impressive!" Then throws a whole building at him. stick out tongue

Except he wont say anything because he will be convulsing on the ground foaming at the mouth, while Omega Red is amped from his powers and stronger than ever.

srankmissingnin
he's not that strong. Spider-Man level

He's been stated as being Ursa Major level default, and Aquaman being in his proximity amps even past that.

KingD19
He was claimed as being "Thing" level by the Iron Man armor he ripped apart with ease.

Just recently, without his armor and having had his Healing Factor pushed beyond it's limits for months at a time, took down Colossus with no trouble.

If Aquaman gets in close, he's going to get drained, which will make Omega Red stronger while making Aquaman weaker at the same time.

srankmissingnin
He was claimed as being "Thing" level by the Iron Man armor he ripped apart with ease.

Just recently, without his armor and having had his Healing Factor pushed beyond it's limits for months at a time, took down Colossus with no trouble.

If Aquaman gets in close, he's going to get drained, which will make Omega Red stronger while making Aquaman weaker at the same time.

Yeah Thing, not Ursa Major. My bad.

Kstanz

If Aquaman gets in close, he's going to get drained, which will make Omega Red stronger while making Aquaman weaker at the same time. Issue numbers?

KingD19
Yeah. And the thing that makes it unfair in a fight against him is that in a physical fight, he's fast enough to get his tendrils and hands around him, and that will let him amp himself while making AQ much weaker at the same time.

I'd have to look to find it, but I might be able to find some scans if those in his respect thread haven't broken.

srankmissingnin
Yeah. And the thing that makes it unfair in a fight against him is that in a physical fight, he's fast enough to get his tendrils and hands around him, and that will let him amp himself while making AQ much weaker at the same time.

I'd have to look to find it, but I might be able to find some scans if those in his respect thread haven't broken.

Yeah Omega Red is one of those characters, like Fantomex, with hax powers, who should win most fights in a forum setting.

h1a8

If Aquaman gets in close, he's going to get drained, which will make Omega Red stronger while making Aquaman weaker at the same time. not in strength but in formidability. Aquaman is not going to sit there and allow him to do a drain on him. Red would be eating some fists and getting dreamy. Aquaman is very fast and highly skilled and very damn strong. This isn't going to go well at all for them.

KingD19
Yeah. His death spores weaken you as soon as the fight starts. On top of that, he's mentioned how they specifically attacking Healing Factors and screw with their efficiency. Any physical attack and he has the ability to drain your strength directly to empower himself, even on people like Colossus who is made of metal. Without his armor, weakened, and having had no one to feed on for months while having his hf pushed to it's limits, he took a full force punch from Colossus with a smile. With his armor even Aquaman would have to work to legitimately hurt him since it's durable enough to take Adamantium for a bit, and his tendrils are unbreakable as well.

OR is a beast.

Kstanz
OR sounds unbeatable to any grounded brick, maybe he can take Doomsday :O

KingD19
not in strength but in formidability. Aquaman is not going to sit there and allow him to do a drain on him. Red would be eating some fists and getting dreamy. Aquaman is very fast and highly skilled and very damn strong. This isn't going to go well at all for them.

Omega Red is one of the faster bricks in Marvel.

srankmissingnin
not in strength but in formidability. Aquaman is not going to sit there and allow him to do a drain on him. Red would be eating some fists and getting dreamy. Aquaman is very fast and highly skilled and very damn strong. This isn't going to go well at all for them.

It was his strength that was directly refrenced.

There isn't a damn thing Aquaman can do to avoid it. Red has aoe spores that drain his opponents and amp himself that permeate the area around him and are unavoidable. He has also use those same aoe ambient spores to completely drain and incarcerate people to the bone instantly.

Even if we ignore the aoe spores, the notion that you Aquaman could somehow avoid Red's tendrils and his more powerful drain is completely asinine. He has caught faster more skilled people than Aquaman instantly without exerting any effort, ie: Wolverine and Daredevil. If Aquman comes into melee range, Red touches him with his tendrils and the fight ends instantly.

Do some research into characters before you share your stupid ass opinions. Seriously.

Stoic
H1 you're wrong, those toxins worked on Wolverine, and don't even try to compare Aquaman's HF to Logan's. Plus Sabretooth with the adamantium is a virtual beast. Team wins this quite efficiently.

carver9
You all are making this harder than what it should be. Its simple debating against H1.

H1, what resistance fts does Aquaman have? Please provide a scan or issue number.

-Pr-
So do I have to close this, or are you lot going to play nice?

As far as resistance feats go, Aquaman post reboot has only had one (though it was reasonably impressive). The toxin secreted by the Trench creatures could paralyse a human incredibly quickly, but Aquaman was seemingly immune to it.

Not an indication that he could resist Omega Red's spores, but I'd like to think he could either way, personally.

Because **** Omega Red, that's why.

h1a8
It was his strength that was directly refrenced.

There isn't a damn thing Aquaman can do to avoid it. Red has aoe spores that drain his opponents and amp himself that permeate the area around him and are unavoidable. He has also use those same aoe ambient spores to completely drain and incarcerate people to the bone instantly.

Even if we ignore the aoe spores, the notion that you Aquaman could somehow avoid Red's tendrils and his more powerful drain is completely asinine. He has caught faster more skilled people than Aquaman instantly without exerting any effort, ie: Wolverine and Daredevil. If Aquman comes into melee range, Red touches him with his tendrils and the fight ends instantly.

Do some research into characters before you share your stupid ass opinions. Seriously. But you are avoiding my questions. Questions that prove you are using a no limits fallacy. So would Red kill Thor, Superman, Gladiator, Sentry, etc. instantly with those death spores? I believe Captain America can last at least 10 seconds with those death spores.

Aquaman is fast as hell and very skilled and has shown utter immunity to toxins that kill humans instantly. Even if he got touched with a tendril then nothing is going to happen right away. Rocking Red releases the drain attack. You are equating human time with Aquaman's time. 5 Seconds to Aquaman is like forever. He would have slammed or rock the shit out of Red long before getting affected. Aquaman can move his limbs so fast that he can easily swim 10,000 ft per second. He has greatly affected Superman and other top tiers with his punches and attacks.

You need to research Aquaman before you share your stupid ass opinions.

You say the dumbest shit ever. Red can kill Aquaman instantly with death spores. WTF?

srankmissingnin
But you are avoiding my questions. Questions that prove you are using a no limits fallacy. So would Red kill Thor, Superman, Gladiator, Sentry, etc. instantly with those death spores? I believe Captain America can last at least 10 seconds with those death spores.

Aquaman is fast as hell and very skilled and has shown utter immunity to toxins that kill humans instantly. Even if he got touched with a tendril then nothing is going to happen right away. Rocking Red releases the drain attack. You are equating human time with Aquaman's time. 5 Seconds to Aquaman is like forever. He would have slammed or rock the shit out of Red long before getting affected. Aquaman can move his limbs so fast that he can easily swim 10,000 ft per second. He has greatly affected Superman and other top tiers with his punches and attacks.

You need to research Aquaman before you share your stupid ass opinions.

You say the dumbest shit ever. Red can kill Aquaman instantly with death spores. WTF?

http://oi53.tinypic.com/11kcgub.jpg

Argh, not this guy again.

Again: Red can drain Colossus and Iceman to the point of incapacitation in seconds. Colossus in his steel forum is immortal. He requires no food, he requires no water, he requires no oxygen, he is immune to sickness and disease, he never gets tired and has infinite stamina. The same is true for Iceman but more so. His power isn't a toxin. It's not a poison. HE DRAINS LIFE FORCE. Colossus and Iceman aren't even biological beings and they have ZERO resistance to Red's powers. This isn't a no limit fallacy, that's what's been shown on panel. If I know that he can drink a 1 liter milk shake, I know that he can drink half a liter... because it's less. Omega Red can drain immortals with infinite life force INSTANTLY. Based on on panel evidence, yes, Red should be able to kill everyone you mentioned, but that's up to the discretion of a future writer who could pull something out his ass on a whim for why Red's powers don't work on any character they choose.

Oh, now I see. The real problem here is that you know even less about Aquaman then you do about Omega Red.

Trying to equate Aquaman's swimming speed with his combat speed? Seriously? You aren't new here, you know how this works. Aquaman has no combat speed feats. He has been tooled up by Batman, Hawkman and Deathstroke (to name just a few) in melee combat. Omega Red has caught faster people than Aquaman, and he is a instantly koed more resilient people than Aquaman. Again: INSTANTLY.

Pull your head out of your ass so your brain can get some oxygen. Maybe then you could formulate an opinion based on thought and careful consideration, but right now all you have is your delusional belief that Aquaman somehow wins via being Aquaman, when there isn't a single piece of evidence that allows for him to last more than 10 seconds.

h1a8

Again: Red can drain Colossus and Iceman to the point of incapacitation in seconds. Colossus in his steel forum is immortal. He requires no food, he requires no water, he requires no oxygen, he is immune to sickness and disease, he never gets tired and has infinite stamina. The same is true for Iceman but more so. His power isn't a toxin. It's not a poison. HE DRAINS LIFE FORCE. Colossus and Iceman aren't even biological beings and they have ZERO resistance to Red's powers.Immortal means doesn't age. It has no bearing on being resistant to a particular attack. You have to prove that Colossus or Iceman is immune to ALL sickness and ALL disease, because being susceptible to death spores disproves it. Both Colossus and Iceman are indeed biological beings. They are mutants. I've seen both bleed in their forms and feel pain. It was stated that Colossus is made of some sort of organic metal and Iceman an organic ice. Lastly, Colossus doesn't have infinite stamina. Not even close.

It is a no limit fallacy. You are basically saying that Red can kill anyone short of a HF INSTANTLY, no matter how powerful. He can even kill Thor instantly. Do you know how crazy that sounds? I'm pretty sure there has been several superbeings (with no Logan HF) to survive more than a few seconds while being close to Red. No one relevant in comics has infinite life force. That's where your nonsense comes into play. Drain infinite life force instantly? You are smoking something POWERFUL.

Open any thread with Red vs. any high herald level being that doesn't have a logan HF. Let the fight start from 10ft away and allow Red 2-3 seconds to operate first. It would be closed for spite. There is no way death spores working on Colossus or Iceman proves it can work just as well on Thor, Namor, Superman, Gladiator, etc. Again I've seen both Colossus and Iceman bleed from attacks in their super forms. Inconsistent writing? Maybe, but it happened. His swimming speed backs up his combat speed shown in comics. It's also evidence to how fast he can move his limbs. My inference is a lot more reasonable than yours. Low showings against High showing con game you are pulling. Plus you are begging the question by saying he has caught faster people than Aquaman. Even so, all characters have been shown not to use their speed from time to time, even Spider-man.

I can pull the low high con game too. I can list Aquaman's highest feats and Reds lowest feats and make it sound convincing. I can say Aquaman kills Red with one punch based off his punch which rocked the shit out of Superman. And Superman is strong enough to benchbress the Earth for 5 days without sunlight and withstood skyfather level beings attacks without damage.
Aquaman doesn't need to last 10 seconds. He would wtf stomp Red before then. And if this is preboot version he would win easily with tp.

iceman24567
h1 stfu

h1a8
Originally posted by iceman24567
h1 stfu nope. stay out of it if you not debating. otherwise you are trolling

pym-ftw
When did iceman bleed?

h1a8
Originally posted by pym-ftw
When did iceman bleed?

I seen a scan of it a while ago. It was when the Iceman Full potential vs. Superman thread was created when I saw it. Probably in the respect thread or in a digital comic I saw.

the Darkone
Omega Red & Sabertooth

maxivitopowe
How Dafuq does iceman bleed
that is a literal impossibility
And didn't Colossus survive that planets core our something

ODG
Sabretooth and Omega Red versus Aquaman? There was a time when they were pitted against Thor in 50+ page threads. How far they've fallen.

arrrgh

DarkSaint85
Surprise Pr hasn't closed this for spite against Aquaman.

-Pr-
Hilarity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.