Punisher/w Stark Tech vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Both have a week of prep. Can Punisher out prep Bats if he has better tech

pym-ftw
Yes

Ironman kills the Vigilant...

LeonBuco666
You say stark tech, does that mean stark backs him up in the prep time or he just has access to his sh!t, also would that include jarvis? Thats would help alot to

golem370
^ Good question lets say he has detailed info on all Stark's stuff so he can us it.

pym-ftw
He repulsar beams Bruce to death, with the rest of his prep time Punisher cleans up Gotham.

LeonBuco666
Well it will take 2-3 days learning how to use it, 1-2 days actually using it, 12 hours to plan his attack strategy and 12 hours rest. With jarvis helping him it would be half that time. before i decide
what does bruce have access too? Is he limited to bamner tech or can he get a hold of other stuff too

pym-ftw
Batman gets Bat Tech....

It probably takes Punisher 30 seconds to boot up the armor with butler jarvis's help

namorsubby
So I guess we're all just going to act like Bruce doesn't have access to advanced technology and is not a prep God in the world of comics. Yep, definitely standard kmc marvel slanted propaganda.....

LeonBuco666
No one was acting like that, i was merely asking for more details
and 30 seconds to boot up, not to learn how to use properly
well, all batman needs is an emp, if he uses it quick enough before getting blasted in the face, he could go H2H with frank, imo batman wins, there are countless ways this could go down, but overall, batman 6-7/10

srankmissingnin
Is Batman prepping to take down Punisher, or is he prepping to take down Punisher with Stark Tech? Because are two drastically different scenarios. If Bruce doesn't know Frank has access to Stark's armory... he is going to show up woefully under prepared.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Is Batman prepping to take down Punisher, or is he prepping to take down Punisher with Stark Tech? Because are two drastically different scenarios. If Bruce doesn't know Frank has access to Stark's armory... he is going to show up woefully under prepared. he'll be swatted if thats the case, but I think he has prep for Frank with Stark Tech, not sure though, wait for him to clarify just incase

srankmissingnin
People on comic forums are constantly under estimating Frank in virtually every facet they possibly can. He almost beat the Avengers with his own resources, with the full resources of Tony at his disposal he would be a complete monster.

Endless Mike
I first read the title as "Punisher with Star Trek"

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I first read the title as "Punisher with Star Trek"

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18r8146rac5fugif/original.gif

pym-ftw
Originally posted by namorsubby
So I guess we're all just going to act like Bruce doesn't have access to advanced technology and is not a prep God in the world of comics. Yep, definitely standard kmc marvel slanted propaganda.....
You really want to argue Batman>Stark in prepOriginally posted by LeonBuco666
No one was acting like that, i was merely asking for more details
and 30 seconds to boot up, not to learn how to use properly
well, all batman needs is an emp, if he uses it quick enough before getting blasted in the face, he could go H2H with frank, imo batman wins, there are countless ways this could go down, but overall, batman 6-7/10 Tony's armor is pretty well shielded and the auto pilot is enough to curb Batman.

Kstanz
Originally posted by pym-ftw
You really want to argue Batman>Stark in prep . Well..those plans to take down the Justice League, especially the bullet used to give Flash a light speed seizure were pretty impressive. It's not so much that Batman can develop better tech than Stark, obviously not, but more that Bruce thinks of contingencies and plans for scenarios someone like Tony may not even think of. Paranoia and skepticism are good things to have.

BruceSkywalker
well since Batman has nothing , this is a spite thread

Kstanz
Need to be more specific OP, does Batman know that Punisher is using Starks tech? Even so Starks suit is EMP and almost hack proof so he'll need to get someone like Cyborg in on this, or get his hands on some of Stark's own tech to be able to hack it, unless he can't have outside help.

godking
Originally posted by golem370
^ Good question lets say he has detailed info on all Stark's stuff so he can us it. Detailed info and knowing how to use stark tech are two different things.

Castle could study Stark tech for years and he will still not have the skill that Tony has with stark tech.

namorsubby
You really want to argue Batman>Stark in prep Tony's armor is pretty well shielded and the auto pilot is enough to curb Batman. this isn't stark vs batman.Try reading the first post. But yes....I would argue that.

golem370
I think it could figure out how to use his tech as in weapons an Batman has a week of prep with his tech too but just is tech. Punisher has a working knowledge of the stark tech in this thread.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by golem370
Both have a week of prep. Can Punisher out prep Bats if he has better tech Originally posted by namorsubby
this isn't stark vs batman.Try reading the first post. But yes....I would argue that.
Way to not heed your own advice laughing out loud
Basic Tony > 3 weeks prepped Bruce

Beating the Jla with prep would be impressive if it wasn't literally years of prep based on intimate knowledge of his teammates, and the fact he blindsided them...

Something he has none of here...

Auto pilot suits solo...

namorsubby
You need to read comics. You have no idea what you are talking about obviously. Batman knows what he's up against a full week before.....might as well give him a decade. And you're seriously underestimating his resources and tech.

http://batmanfeats.blogspot.com/p/intellectresources.html?m=1

golem370
Punisher- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=527917&highlight=Respect+Punisher+forumid%3A98

People of killed by Punisher- http://marvel.wikia.com/Category:Killed_by_Punisher

pym-ftw
Originally posted by namorsubby
You need to read comics. You have no idea what you are talking about obviously. Batman knows what he's up against a full week before.....might as well give him a decade. And you're seriously underestimating his resources and tech.

http://batmanfeats.blogspot.com/p/intellectresources.html?m=1
Nothing you said makes sence...

Try again

Kstanz
Way to not heed your own advice laughing out loud
Basic Tony > 3 weeks prepped Bruce

Beating the Jla with prep would be impressive if it wasn't literally years of prep based on intimate knowledge of his teammates, and the fact he blindsided them...

Something he has none of here...

Auto pilot suits solo... lolwut? Almost all prep feats consist of blind siding someone, and it wasn't Batman who blind sided them, it was Ra's who stole Bruce's plans

And at least Batman's plans worked. What about Tony? His master plan to take on King Thor was to use a crystal to absorb his magic and duke it out with him. He's known Thor for years and even though it was an alternate version he was basically a souped up version of 616 Thor. Tony failed

What about World War Hulk? Lets make a powerful suit, get in close and inject Hulk with nanites...maybe he should of...you know..injected them remotely? Again Tony failed

You're right, Bats did prep against characters he's known for years, so did Tony, the difference is Bats pulled it off where Tony failed, and one of his opponents had an extremely limited set of abilities. If it was Bruce prepping against WWHulk he would shipped his green ass off to the Phantom Zone.

pym-ftw
#SockHate

Nice lowballing you will go far here...

Kstanz
laughing out loud Lowballing? Did you not just try to lowball Bats plans to take out the League? Oh yeah you did.

What was the other silly thing you stated? Blind sided? Oh yeah because a vast majority of preppers give their opponents plenty of warning ahead of time

and if you the only thing you have to say now is sockhate then I'll this as your concession.

pym-ftw
I don't know you, and by your attitude you won't last long enough for me to need to.

But,
The Hulkbuster suit was sabotaged and OF Thor is well above anyone in Batman's plans. Batman's best "big brain" feats revolve around his detective skills & adapting to new technology neither of which is very relevant in a forum battle.

Kstanz
LMAO Excuses. You're an idiot dude. It's Tony's own fault that the Hulkbuster got sabotage, and even if King Thor is more powerful, Tony stilled tried to fist fight him, that was his master plan

Your rationalization is adorable, really shows why this site is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to user intellect, GJ

Kstanz
BTW Black Panther took down Tony with prep laughing out loud

Kstanz
Tell me something Pym FTW, is your favorite character an intellectual one because you're compensating for your own academic failures? Was third grade math too difficult for you? Those fractions... sad

pym-ftw
Why did you join the "bottom of the barrel", low self respect?

Kstanz
I found out after I joined, won't make that mistake again.

pym-ftw
I hope not

Kstanz

pym-ftw
It seems that its already taken hold of you.

Mindset
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I first read the title as "Punisher with Star Trek" Originally posted by srankmissingnin
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18r8146rac5fugif/original.gif http://pedestriantv-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images%2Farticle%2F2013%2F06%2F19%2Fyoure-goddamn-right-gif.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.