Rogue Vs DCnU Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/RG_zps41075304.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WW_zps44b4e6a2.jpg

LeonBuco666
Rogue after a long, painful bloody fight, finishes Diana's life,

-Pr-
Diana.

srankmissingnin
Rogue.

pym-ftw
Diana

Kstanz
WW probably with ease

carver9
Rogue.

h1a8
WW would several shot shot rogue. Or just lasso her before she can blink.

Kstanz
Plus Rogue is a pretty abysmal fighter

bluewaterrider
It's distressing to see all this demonic imagery associated with Wonder Woman.

She looks like Baphomet in that panel above, to say little of that all-seeing eye adorning the tiara.

If the poster of this thread has in mind Diana with all the mystic power the Pandora upgrade promises, and the ruthless, more or less possessed persona suggested by it, Wonder Woman wins.

And if Diana taps into the true power of her divine heritage, as she did when fighting Artemis the first time, and subsequently goes into her "ultra" mode, Wonder Woman again wins.

But if this is the standard match I'm thinking it is, the advantage has to be considered Rogue's.
For Diana is a woe to xenos or monsters, but she's not typically ruthless with human foes. She's not going to be using her sword, and she's not going to be striking to kill.

Further, if Diana is like the other 90% of opponents facing her for the first time, she won't know what Rogue's power is until physical contact is made.
In which case, barring bracelet-less Rogue immediately going "ultra" herself, and proving incapable of handling the sudden influx of energy, Rogue drops Diana, and rather gently, even as Rogue has done before with opponents as high-level as Thor.

Rogue doesn't need high-level fighting skill if an approachable and reasonably reserved combatant like Diana is unaware of Marie's power.

Diana won't know to defend against it.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
WW would several shot shot rogue. Or just lasso her before she can blink.

What fts are you basing this off of? Scans please.

Cogito
WW with ease.

She's already defeated an Olympian, was demonstrated to be only slightly below Orion (who was demonstrated to be comparable to Superman), and overall appears much the same powerscale-wise as she was pre-DCnU.

Based
If both sides get prep, 10/10 Diana. If no prep 7/10 Diana.

Cogito
Originally posted by Based
If both sides get prep, 10/10 Diana. If no prep 7/10 Diana.

How would prep help Diana?

Zack Fair
I'm thinking prep would lean the fight in Rogue's favor. She goes and touches Thor and Captain America.

GG.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I'm thinking prep would lean the fight in Rogue's favor. She goes and touches Thor and Captain America.

GG.

Lol, Captain America to get some fighting skill, right?

Cogito
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Lol, Captain America to get some fighting skill, right?

To get some sonning power.

bluewaterrider
cool

I'm just amused that, not only do people not think Rogue knows how to fight, they apparently don't think Thor knows how to either!

-Pr-
Do you think Rogue is any way as skilled as Diana?

maxivitopowe
Didn't she go to a school were one of th major lessons were danger room training

Dunno just saying...

celeyhyga17
Ends in sex.

Wondy wins though.

-Pr-
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Didn't she go to a school were one of th major lessons were danger room training

Dunno just saying...

Oh, she did, I'm just asking where people actually would rate her.

pym-ftw
Probably just below storm level...

So scrub

Zack Fair
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Probably just below storm level...

So scrub thumb up

Nibedicus
Does Rogue even still have her old stats these days or does she walk around with human lvl stats?

ares834
Originally posted by Kstanz
WW probably with ease

curryman
Originally posted by -Pr-
Do you think Rogue is any way as skilled as Diana?

Well, she HAS been training hours every day in the danger room, and has the memories/skills of Marvel's greatest fighters...

iceman24567
Originally posted by curryman
Well, she HAS been training hours every day in the danger room, and has the memories/skills of Marvel's greatest fighters... Doesnt compare to a warrior of Dianas class

Zack Fair
Originally posted by iceman24567
Doesnt compare to a warrior of Dianas class thumb up

maxivitopowe
How

iceman24567
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
How How what?

tijay
I would like Marie's chances

-Pr-
Originally posted by curryman
Well, she HAS been training hours every day in the danger room, and has the memories/skills of Marvel's greatest fighters...

Cyclops trained in the danger room five days a week, several hours a day, yet he'd still get the shit kicked out of him by someone like Batman, or even Superman in a test of skill.

We have to use actual feats of skill, or references of skill at the very least.

Philosophía
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Rogue. http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww208/tsikes_bucket/shaq-laughing-o.gif

You've become an abysmal poster in things not concerning Wolverine , too.

Sad.

curryman
Cyclops trained in the danger room five days a week, several hours a day, yet he'd still get the shit kicked out of him by someone like Batman, or even Superman in a test of skill.

But you know how Rogue fights, so obviously she won't have martial arts showings. It wouldn't be a contest of skill.

If this happened to be a case of them being physical equals, then we can look at Wonder Woman's fight with Supergirl. Diana claimed that they had more or less equal stats, and able to edge out a win due to skill. Barely. Against someone who virtually has no skills to speak of.

I can dig up some martial arts showings from when Rogue's been powerless, but yeah, they won't be that great.

8swords
diana, even if rogue somehow drains her at first, diana is smart enough to get away after noticing something wrong, and then hogties rogue for a win. just like what she did to supergirl

"Id"
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Does Rogue even still have her old stats these days or does she walk around with human lvl stats?
She walks human level.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by "Id"
She walks human level.

Which makes this a stomp then, doesn't it?

WW hits her first, she's KO'd. She's not laying a hand on Diana before Diana lays a hand on her (superhuman speed plus superior skill).

Aevier
Tis a stomp.

Branlor Swift
You don't even need to look at the characters to know who wins.

You just need to be able to answer a couple questions in a golgo thread:

Is one character/Team from Marvel and one from DC?
Can you pinpoint what character is from what company?

If you can answer these basic questions you can move onto the answer; DC wins easily.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

If you can answer these basic questions you can move onto the answer; DC wins easily.

What has WW done that makes it a stomp?

StyleTime
I've read nearly no DCnU, but Rogue is essentially a random human when the fight starts. If Wonder Woman has done.....anything vaguely reminiscent of her Post-Crisis self, that should answer your question.

Also, what Bran said.

Golgo13
Originally posted by StyleTime
I've read nearly no DCnU, but Rogue is essentially a random human when the fight starts. If Wonder Woman has done.....anything vaguely reminiscent of her Post-Crisis self, that should answer your question.

Also, what Bran said.

I don't remember DCnU WW being on that level yet.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carver9
What fts are you basing this off of? Scans please.

Standard D.C. fallback argument. "So and so will rip their knee cap off before the fight gets started."

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by iceman24567
Doesnt compare to a warrior of Dianas class

Anyway, Rogue wins the fight. I don't know if you are familiar with her or not, but Rogue can drain the power of heralds with her touch which doesn't require skill.

Blue Area Vet

Feats of skill? Are we going back to debating the merits of her sparring with Batman? You act like feats of skill as portray in a comic book is completely objective. I talked about Black Bolt's high level of skill and the counter argument was "he's not that skilled." Skill is comics is based on reputation/perception, nothing more.

PS: Before you tell me, I realize I should have used the qq option. Sorry for my lack of skill. wink

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

So, why are you here again?

pym-ftw
Diana kicks her

Rogue dies....

Also what Bran said.

abhilegend
Lulz @ this thread.

Blue Area Vet
Diana kicks her

Rogue dies....

Also what Bran said.

Rogue couldn't wait to get a piece of that potent Amazon shuga. WW has no defense. She will get weaker as Rogue gets stronger. Based on your expressed hatred for Rogue, did she rape Pym at some point?

pym-ftw

Okay, explain to me how Rogue defends herself from Diana.

I generally like Rogue, I'm just a realist.

Blue Area Vet

Okay, explain to me how Rogue defends herself from Diana.

I generally like Rogue, I'm just a realist.

If she is at normal human levels very little, but what the heck would they be fighting for?

Based
Originally posted by Cogito
How would prep help Diana?

Just because not every other hero gets a wank on prep like Batman doesn't mean it's not helpful...

Diana's a master tactician. If he knows before hand on how to fight ROgue and how not to attack her then Diana is going to win every time.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Based
Just because not every other hero gets a wank on prep like Batman doesn't mean it's not helpful...

Diana's a master tactician. If he knows before hand on how to fight ROgue and how not to attack her then Diana is going to win every time.

Yeah, well, there is no prep for this fight.

Zack Fair
Rogue is screwed.

Wei Phoenix
How did this get past page one? I thought Wonder Woman operates on a whole different level than Rogue.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
If she is at normal human levels very little, but what the heck would they be fighting for?
I didn't make the thread...

bluewaterrider
I didn't make the thread...

Prove it.

Prove you didn't make this thread.

I wanna see scans, and I want to see them NOW!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.