Who can take Luffy's pain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wei Phoenix
For those who don't know this is the scene in question where Zoro, Luffy's first mate takes on all of his pain so he can feel better. Through sheer willpower and some durability he seemed to be still standing.

V8MYImrt2oA

Now I'm not sure if it would be more fair if some of these people were already hurt/injured like Zoro was or not so if it would be then I'll find a scenario when they were badly injured or just say they had Zoro's injuries.

1. Batman: If he needs to be injured/fatigued then we'll use him right before his fight with Bane in Knightfall

2. Spider-Man

3. Kratos with no God powers

4. Iron Fist with Zoro's injuries

5. Pre-Death Saiyan Saga Goku, if it would be more fair for him to be already injured then right after his victory over Vegeta.

6. Your pick of whoever you think can.

BloodRain
Confusing.. so it transfers the mental and physical pain? If it causes actual bodily damage then Batman and Spider-Man could not take it.

Wei Phoenix
My bad if it's confusing, but what I was meaning was it transferring everything that Zoro had to bear, Luffy's burdens and all. I felt like Zoro's feat was more based on willpower and determination than it was a physical feat of strength and determination.

BloodRain
Yeah I was thinking that too until the last scene with all that blood.. can't see the concept of pain doing that :P

1. Being in the same state as Zoro would kill him. While he'd possibly take the mental strain, he has his limits.

2. Less will than Bats, greater physically. Same fate.

3. Does this mean the normal Kratos in all the games or before he became all ashy? He's always carry mental stress and has taken on more damage than Luffy did.

4. Yes. No clue what he can do. But hype says so.

5. Death row Goku couldn't take it. A strong gust of wind would make him grit his teeth.. otherwise he'd have the easiest time.

Wei Phoenix
For Kratos I meant ghost of Sparta, just not as the GOW. Mortal Kratos I suppose.

BloodRain
Oh, then he'd fail this.

SevenShackles
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vtFfvE3DUAM/Tu3ReXmh9wI/AAAAAAAAFdc/wuSrXcbKvLE/s320/invincible-vs-conquest-finale.jpg
Invincible could. He takes pain all day long.

ScreamPaste
Not sure on Batman, leaning to a yes.

Spider-Man I'll say yes based on some of the collossal beat downs he's taken and continued on, assuming this is Pete, not Ock.

Kratos I'm unsure of.

Don't know enough about IF.

No to a badly injured Goku, yes to otherwise.

NemeBro
They all clear.

Yamcha
1. His fortitude is legendary but I don't know how well he's handle this injured, in his best state and a good mindset I could see it though

2. It might leave him taxed but I could see it

3. Don't know enough about Kratos to answer.

4. I feel Danny probably could.

5. Nah, not with those injuries but I can see it if he's in good condition.

6. I'd say Yusuke, it reminded me of when he absorbed the spirit wave orb and through sheer stubbornness and determination he did it. Another honorable mention I'd say probably Toriko.

BloodRain
Originally posted by NemeBro
They all clear. Nein.

The Scenario
They fail because they only have enough blood in their bodies for a single human.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
6. Your pick of whoever you think can.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/34e5gcg.jpg

ArtificialGlory
Chzo would enjoy this morsel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.