JSA Invades Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
JSA

Spectre
Dr Fate
Jakeem Thunder
Hourman 1 Million
Alan Scot
Obsidian
Kingdom Come Superman
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Power Girl
Starman- LOSH
Magog

VS

Marvel Earth- Only earth based heroes

1) CIS and PIS off for JSA
2) CIS and PIS off for Marvel Earth
3) CIS and PIS off for both.

Let the war begin!

carver9
Someone kills Betty in front of Hulk which in turn makes him go World Breaker. Someone gives Thor two Mjlonirs which leads to both Hulk and Thor soloing.

Digi
Too many heroes total on Marvel Earth, and I have to assume they'd be contending with some villains as well.

Originally posted by carver9
Someone kills Betty in front of Hulk which in turn makes him go World Breaker. Someone gives Thor two Mjlonirs which leads to both Hulk and Thor soloing.

Lulz, lulz, and no. KC Supes could solo either.

Supermex
Ya plus there a lot of members of the defenders on earth 2..
Along with villsins and X-men and Avengers

pym-ftw
Iron Fist kills Spectre and fists the rest of the JSA back into thier universe.

LeonBuco666
Marcel earthobvioisly

Supermex
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Iron Fist kills Spectre and fists the rest of the JSA back into thier universe.

lol at Pym!!

beatboks
Originally posted by Supermex
Ya plus there a lot of members of the defenders on earth 2..
Along with villsins and X-men and Avengers

I'm a fan of the defenders also and seriously no defenders line up is contending with this one. Quite frankly there are several JSAers listed that are in the league of characters that it has taken entire Defenders line ups to take down.

The JSA however isn't beating every character on Marvel Earth. Not unless Spectre and Alan are both blood lusted ( .i.e. DOV Spectre and blackest night starheart possessed Alan), Fate is classic, Obsidian is fill darkness consumed or hell has been unleashed on earth to open access to the darkness in everyone and Thunderbolt is allowed to act without waiting for Jakeem to think of what he wants done.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by beatboks

The JSA however isn't beating every character on Marvel Earth. Not unless Spectre and Alan are both blood lusted ( .i.e. DOV Spectre and blackest night starheart possessed Alan), Fate is classic, Obsidian is fill darkness consumed or hell has been unleashed on earth to open access to the darkness in everyone and Thunderbolt is allowed to act without waiting for Jakeem to think of what he wants done.

This would be option 1 my friend! cool

LordofBrooklyn

You've never read JSA, INFINITY INC, ALL-STAR SQUADRON and all the inlcuded solo titles.

That is the only explanation for this statement.

Zack Fair
Someone kills Betty in front of Hulk which in turn makes him go World Breaker. Someone gives Thor two Mjlonirs which leads to both Hulk and Thor soloing. http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/092010/mascot-14.gif

quanchi112
Marvel dominates.

beatboks
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

This would be option 1 my friend! cool

Option one where there is NO PIS for JSA would be where NONE of that happens. Occasional amps not supported by the majority of a characters showings is what I call PIS. They are power ups solely for the plot. Under non PIS conditions there is no way Obsidian can solo the entire JSA with ease. there is No Way Alan could Solo the JLA + JSA + quite a few others, There is no way Spectre could solo EVERY MYSTIC IN THE DCU, Those things are the definition of PIS ON -BIG TIME

Supermex
Option one where there is NO PIS for JSA would be where NONE of that happens. Occasional amps not supported by the majority of a characters showings is what I call PIS. They are power ups solely for the plot. Under non PIS conditions there is no way Obsidian can solo the entire JSA with ease. there is No Way Alan could Solo the JLA + JSA + quite a few others, There is no way Spectre could solo EVERY MYSTIC IN THE DCU, Those things are the definition of PIS ON -BIG TIME

That's jus what I was thinkibg myself..

Glorificus
Reed with prep could solo.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Glorificus
Reed with prep could solo.

How is Reed soloing The Spectre?

LordofBrooklyn

The issue of CIS is also relevant as well.

Alan consistently holds back out of fear of losing control. That is no longer applicable here. The Spectre unleashing speaks for itself.

Unrestrained Starheart and Judgement is a major problem for the 616.

SevenShackles
With prep no expression

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by SevenShackles
With prep no expression

What is he going to come up with against the embodiment of God's wrath?

An anti-Vengeance ray?

LeonBuco666
the answer for the spectre is zarathos, the team attack ghost rider, zarathos takes over, the spectre gets some butthurt

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
the answer for the spectre is zarathos, the team attack ghost rider, zarathos takes over, the spectre gets some butthurt

The Spectre is way above Zarathos pay-grade.

I am trying to think of any reference to Zarathos as being a cosmic level threat of any kind.

LeonBuco666
Dr strange referenced & stated the ghost riders power is limitless only held back by the host

Supermex
Would marvel satan let earth go?

LeonBuco666
Marvel satan isnt really that powerful, unless you mean mephisto

Supermex
Oh yes Mephisto!!

That guy gives me the creeps

LeonBuco666
He stalemated a nourished galactus.
In his own domain of course, he began to over power big G who then began to eat his realm, and of course meph gave up

Digi
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Dr strange referenced & stated the ghost riders power is limitless only held back by the host

And yet, there's always a limiting host.

Besides, the number of times someone's power has been called limitless by another character is undoubtedly in the thousands. Potential isn't equivalent to reality, though, and usually those instances of "limitless" potential are nothing but hyperbole.

Supermex
This thread confuses me

Reminds me of some of my threads lol
Cunfusing

Khazra Reborn
Too many variables to consider IMO. The JSA definitely has a TON of power in that line up, and under the right circumstances could take over Marvel Earth. And likewise Earth could just as likely repel them. I'd like to see what Sol's Anvil would do to KC Superman.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Supermex
This thread confuses me

Reminds me of some of my threads lol
Cunfusing

What perplexes you?

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Digi
And yet, there's always a limiting host.

Besides, the number of times someone's power has been called limitless by another character is undoubtedly in the thousands. Potential isn't equivalent to reality, though, and usually those instances of "limitless" potential are nothing but hyperbole. yeah, i agree to be honest

Tony Stark

He's Reed

Golgo13
Is there prep in this fight?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Golgo13
Is there prep in this fight?

No prep.

The destructive dozen arrive in the 616 unannounced.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Iron Fist kills Spectre and fists the rest of the JSA back into thier universe. You are wise beyond your years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.