Majestic/Orion VS Thor/Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Majestic

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/308/80487-72729-mr-majestic.jpg

&

Orion

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/33804/1320608-613006_customsig_115814_fs_gif.jpg

VS

Thor

&

Beta Ray Bill

http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/51/5126/D3JEG00Z/posters/braithwaite-doug-secret-invasion-thor-no-3-cover-thor-and-beta-ray-bill.jpg

1) H2H
2) CIS and PIS off all appropriate gear for both teams.

pym-ftw
Team 1 6/10

Team 2 7/10

Golgo13
Majestic tips the scales. I'd give him the edge over Bill over a long fought battle. Thor/Orion is about even.

Spire

abhilegend
Team 1.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team 2 7/10

That is pretty high for hammer holders.

Why so?

pym-ftw
No Cis gives Thor a real advantage compared to the other three

Rage.Of.Olympus
Can Majestic still fly for the first one?

Team 2 edges it out. All of them are elites but I think Bill/Thor better compliment each other, have experience fighting side by side etc.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Team 2 edges it out. All of them are elites but I think Bill/Thor better compliment each other, have experience fighting side by side etc.

Yes, Majestros has flight.

the Darkone

thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

This is actually more substantive than most of your posts. cool

Golgo13

Which team do you pick?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Golgo13
Which team do you pick?

Both matchups are close but I have to go with team 1.

I think Majestros and Orion have the advantage in speed and have enough durability to outlast the Thunderers in Match 1.

In match 2 it is even closer but I think the Astro-Force and Motherbox out team one over the edge. I think Orion overcomes Beta Ray Bill and can then provide a 2 on 1 advantage against Thor. Majestic's swords play a role as Thor is vulnerable to piercing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't see Orion beating Bill any quicker then Thor beating Majestic.

A bit unfair since the other three can't fly on their own but whatever, it's your thread. Anyways, edge to Team one in the first fight and Team two take the second round.

LordofBrooklyn
I don't see Orion beating Bill any quicker then Thor beating Majestic.

A bit unfair since the other three can't fly on their own but whatever, it's your thread. Anyways, edge to Team one in the first fight and Team two take the second round.

The issue of flight for me is his moving away from attacks laterally. Not really ascending into the air and divebombing etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.