Lady Shiva(DC) vs HSDKverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wakkawakkawakka
What if one of the world's best martial artist in DC took on the best that the HSDK verse had to offer...and some other gauntlet style. Lady Shiva is restored to full health after each fight.

So here we go

Round 1: Kenichi
Round 2: Miu
Round 3: Fortune
Round 4: Shigure
Round 5: Tanaka
Round 6: Ogata
Round 7: Sasaki
Round 8: Jenazad
Round 9: Kensei Ma
Round 10: Hayato Furinji

How far does Lady Shiva get?

BloodRain
I doubt she can compete with proper master class. Wont pass round 4, they're just too superhuman.

NemeBro
Kenichi punches her face out the back of her head.

Kenichi stopped a 77 ton boulder with a punch early on in his training.

Shiva can't deal with this level of superhuman power backed up by prodigious martial skill.

Wei Phoenix
Needs more Iron Fist and Kenshiro.

KingD19
I've only watched the anime and seen some manga feats. Is Kenichi still adamant about not fighting a woman? If he is, Shiva beats him definitely. Doesn't make it past Miu though.

wakkawakkawakka
Really? hmm...though one of DC's best would be able to put up something resembling a fight.

So I'll change the scenario a little bit, what if Lady Shiva was partnered up with Akisame through the gauntlet. Would that give her a better chance?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Really? hmm...though one of DC's best would be able to put up something resembling a fight.

So I'll change the scenario a little bit, what if Lady Shiva was partnered up with Akisame through the gauntlet. Would that give her a better chance?

All the skill in the world doesn't help much at all against an at least decently skilled opponent who's stronger and faster than you.

XanatosForever
Maybe Gamora would be a better fit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.