-Pr- fellow kmc members greeting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dial J for Josh
Hello kmc members. First off I know that this is not the right place to be posting this but, I have been lurking the comic book versus threads on kmc for about two years now, but never felt the need to create an account, I just loved seeing you guys have great debates on fantasy match ups. So since the comic book versus thread is the only thread I go on when on kmc I figured that I'd introduce myself to this minority family. I felt incentive to just now create an account due to the recent hype in marvel. Infinity, hickmans avengers from marvel now! uncanny avengers, superior spiderman etc. I feel that marvel has been on a great run as of late and wanted to join you guys to discuss these compelling stories.

Browsing these forums for a while, I have grown to like quite a few of the posters. For instance I think carver9 is hilarious and I tend to agree with most of his opinions, quanchi is another one of my favs I think he is hilarious and I like his debating style. I also like tkitna since Sentry is my #1 fav marvel character of all time like him. I also like Tony stark, pym-ftw, Armedforbattle, golgo. And many others that I can't think of off the top of my head. And of coarse I love seeing -Pr- and Badabing laying down the law, I think they are hilarious.

My top 5 fav marvel characters in order are: Sentry (so hyped that he is back, which is another reason why I wanted to make an account). Beta ray bill, taskmaster, cap, and hulk use to be my top 5 but I'm replacing him with hick mans Hyperion. I just love what he is doing with the character and can't wait to see more of him. I'm also excited that the Blue marvel is coming back as well.
I am slightly into dc not to knowledgable on the characters but my personal favs are. Black Adam, nightwing, deathstroke, and of coarse batman.

I am relatively new to reading comics and am still learning a lot, and I am excited to be able to learn with you all. I apologize for dragging this message out. I just wanted you all to get to know me, and know that I am excited to be apart of the kmc community. Thanks a lot for bearing with me. See you all on the threads!

Supermex
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Hello kmc members. First off I know that this is not the right place to be posting this but, I have been lurking the comic book versus threads on kmc for about two years now, but never felt the need to create an account, I just loved seeing you guys have great debates on fantasy match ups. So since the comic book versus thread is the only thread I go on when on kmc I figured that I'd introduce myself to this minority family. I felt incentive to just now create an account due to the recent hype in marvel. Infinity, hickmans avengers from marvel now! uncanny avengers, superior spiderman etc. I feel that marvel has been on a great run as of late and wanted to join you guys to discuss these compelling stories.

Browsing these forums for a while, I have grown to like quite a few of the posters. For instance I think carver9 is hilarious and I tend to agree with most of his opinions, quanchi is another one of my favs I think he is hilarious and I like his debating style. I also like tkitna since Sentry is my #1 fav marvel character of all time like him. I also like Tony stark, pym-ftw, Armedforbattle, golgo. And many others that I can't think of off the top of my head. And of coarse I love seeing -Pr- and Badabing laying down the law, I think they are hilarious.

Welcome!!

I not much of a debater around here..
I try to alittle but I can't compete with some of the guys lol
I do love making threads and hearing there opinions on my fights...
I try to think of off wall fights sometimes just to give the guys somthing to think about during a fight...
Again I'm sorry if I don't debate as much as I like, but I get chewed up and spit out..
But I hope you guys enjoy my fights!!

My top 5 fav marvel characters in order are: Sentry (so hyped that he is back, which is another reason why I wanted to make an account). Beta ray bill, taskmaster, cap, and hulk use to be my top 5 but I'm replacing him with hick mans Hyperion. I just love what he is doing with the character and can't wait to see more of him. I'm also excited that the Blue marvel is coming back as well.
I am slightly into dc not to knowledgable on the characters but my personal favs are. Black Adam, nightwing, deathstroke, and of coarse batman.

I am relatively new to reading comics and am still learning a lot, and I am excited to be able to learn with you all. I apologize for dragging this message out. I just wanted you all to get to know me, and know that I am excited to be apart of the kmc community. Thanks a lot for bearing with me. See you all on the threads!

Supermex
Welcome!!

Im not much of a debater around here..I try to alittle but I can't compete with some of the guys lolI do love making threads and hearing there opinions on my fights...I try to think of off wall fights sometimes just to give the guys somthing to think about during a fight...Again I'm sorry if I don't debate as much as I like, but I get chewed up and spit out..But I hope you guys enjoy my fights!!!

dmills
Welcome aboard! Just have fun with it brother.

leonidas
new faces and new ideas always welcome. smile

Zack Fair
Great. Another marvelite. Going to start a witch hunt now.

Gonna need lots of guns.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/3538708/matrix-gun-rack-o.gif

Spire

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/funny-gif-guy-jumps-out-window.gif

Mindset
You should report all of Zack's posts.

I do.

Badabing

I am relatively new to reading comics and am still learning a lot, and I am excited to be able to learn with you all. I apologize for dragging this message out. I just wanted you all to get to know me, and know that I am excited to be apart of the kmc community. Thanks a lot for bearing with me. See you all on the threads! Welcome.

Remember rule #1:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/automotivatord_zps972565e2.jpg

stick out tongue

Spire
^Puleeze

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080706174151/chrono/images/6/67/Ayla.jpg

Don Corleone

Welcome ! Im the most beautiful member here. smile

Badabing
Originally posted by Spire
^Puleeze

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080706174151/chrono/images/6/67/Ayla.jpg http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/jurassic-park-raptor-jump-o_zps53de1826.gif

dynamix

sh!t dude, i couldn't agree with u more!! I really respect these guys; the knowledge and homework they do when crafting an argument is definitely admirable. I think reading these debates made me appreciate comics even more! A few of my fav debaters are Mr. Master, Galan, ODG, Philoso, Najaboy, but there are lots of very very vicious debators here who's posts i always look forward to reading. some of fav characters are Death (dc), Thanos, Juggernaut, Hulk, Thor, SBP, Lobo in that order lol.

And welcome, my dude. Look forward to reading ur stuff (especially seeing that ur more of an observer, such as myself lol).

pym-ftw
New members are always fun, good luck.

LordofBrooklyn
Welcome.

There is only one Golden rule to follow.

I am always right in comicbook debates.

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Welcome.

There is only one Golden rule to follow.

Raptor Bada - LiZod - Badabing is the supreme ruler. thumb up

abhilegend
Likes and agrees with carver and quan? BANLOL!11111

celeyhyga17

Originally posted by abhilegend
My personal favorite is Abhi.

Btw..
http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i59/5/5/16/frabz-Welcome-aboard-Im-sure-this-nice-lady-will-take-your-bags-8bec50.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
thumb up

Soon, Lizard.

Soon! mad

Galan007
Likes and agrees with carver and quan? BANLOL!11111 While I don't agree with carver's opinions most of the time, he is honestly one of the most level-headed/calm people on this site to debate with, imo. I have never seen him get pissy or take personal jabs during a discussion-- and civilized debates can be hard to come by these days(most of us have been guilty of that at some point.)

So I definitely respect him where civility is concerned. thumb up

Mindset
carver is on a lorazapem drip.

Galan007
Whatever works. thumb up

SevenShackles
Welcome new person big grin

Originally posted by Zack Fair

http://i.imgur.com/IQpAbIx.gif

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Galan007
While I don't agree with carver's opinions most of the time, he is honestly one of the most level-headed/calm people on this site to debate with, imo. I have never seen him get pissy or take personal jabs during a discussion-- and civilized debates can be hard to come by these days(most of us have been guilty of that at some point.)

So I definitely respect him where civility is concerned. thumb up yeah, Carver is one of my favorite members. I know any sort of comment he'll take in stride too so you have to take that time to vent some creative insults

Mindset
carver is the best poster on kmc.

Maybe even all the internets.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
While I don't agree with carver's opinions most of the time, he is honestly one of the most level-headed/calm people on this site to debate with, imo. I have never seen him get pissy or take personal jabs during a discussion-- and civilized debates can be hard to come by these days(most of us have been guilty of that at some point.)

So I definitely respect him where civility is concerned. thumb up
I like carver too. Its agreeing him that is banworthy.

pained

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Mindset
carver is the best poster on kmc.

Maybe even all the internets. easily

Mindset
He's ten times the poster and man that abhi will ever be.

Branlor Swift
He'd probably put abhi in a body bag if they met on the streets... In self defense.

Mindset
After carver is done with him he'd fit in a ziploc bag.

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Soon, Lizard.

Soon! mad biscuitsOriginally posted by Galan007

So I definitely respect him where civility is concerned. thumb up That damn Irishman bullies poor Carver! pr

dial J for Josh
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome everyone.

Originally posted by dmills
Welcome aboard! Just have fun with it brother.

Hey dmills your name is another I forgot to mention as one of my favs. Your a nova fan if I can remember right? I really hope Richard Rider comes back to life. And I have a great feeling that he will with everything going on in infinity since thanos came back. And marvel seems to be resurrecting a lot of characters.

Supermex
Its 1 am here right now...
and I'm wearing Wonder Woman underwearsmile

Supermex
Hummmm sorry guys, I was hackedsad

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Gonna need lots of guns.

Originally posted by Mindset
You should report all of Zack's posts.

I do.

Lol I also like you to zack, mindset, and abhi. I love reading the things you all post and don't worry zack I won't be biased smile

Supermex
Can I get some love 2 lol
Jk

Supermex
Zack is like CNN
He calls it right down the middle..

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by dynamix
sh!t dude, i couldn't agree with u more!! I really respect these guys; the knowledge and homework they do when crafting an argument is definitely admirable. I think reading these debates made me appreciate comics even more! A few of my fav debaters are Mr. Master, Galan, ODG, Philoso, Najaboy, but there are lots of very very vicious debators here who's posts i always look forward to reading. some of fav characters are Death (dc), Thanos, Juggernaut, Hulk, Thor, SBP, Lobo in that order lol.

And welcome, my dude. Look forward to reading ur stuff (especially seeing that ur more of an observer, such as myself lol).

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome brother I also do love me some juggs. And wow... You reminded me that I forgot to mention that Thanos and doom are my fav comic antagonist of all time. Can't wait to see thanos wreck house in infinity he has the most sadistic smile that I have ever seen and it gets me hype. Speaking of doom there is this member on here named skrank who I also like as a poster, with a sick sig of doom with the infinity gauntlet I'm going to have to decorate my profile lol.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Supermex
Can I get some love 2 lol
Jk

Thanks a lot for the welcome man! Lol sorry didn't mean to overlook you. Can't wait to reply to some of your vs threads!

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
yeah, Carver is one of my favorite members. I know any sort of comment he'll take in stride too so you have to take that time to vent some creative insults

Lol and I forgot to also mention you the infamous branlor swift. You have made some of the most hilarious post that ive read on here from what I can remember nice to meet you.

dial J for Josh
Thanks for the welcome Master bada (kneeling to the lizod).

quanchi112
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Welcome ! Im the most beautiful member here. smile Men are not beautiful but women can be.

Bentley
Why did you say "are" twice?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Why did you say "are" twice? The real find here is Face's fascination with superficiality and his own looks. I wonder how often he looks into a mirror marveling at himself.

LeonBuco666
Quan is an awful debater an wrong 95 percent of the time
carver is iffy, can be right, but rarely, but backs it up with use of respect threads, an other users, hes fine.
dont get in the group with these guys, trust me.
i done the same, i loved using google to find fights, and id always use kmc, have done since 2010 never thought to make an account untill this year.
this is the best board for comics, comicvine is shit, never go there for anything, there are loads that dont come close to the guys on here.
all in all, the kmc nation reigns supreme, with(as you have noticed) with badabing sitting nicely atop, pr lingers behind him, but right bwhind him, dont cross them. What they say goes no ifs buta and ors about it.
good look my man, hopefully your not an idiot like reflection

quanchi112
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Quan is an awful debater an wrong 95 percent of the time
carver is iffy, can be right, but rarely, but backs it up with use of respect threads, an other users, hes fine.
dont get in the group with these guys, trust me.
i done the same, i loved using google to find fights, and id always use kmc, have done since 2010 never thought to make an account untill this year.
this is the best board for comics, comicvine is shit, never go there for anything, there are loads that dont come close to the guys on here.
all in all, the kmc nation reigns supreme, with(as you have noticed) with badabing sitting nicely atop, pr lingers behind him, but right bwhind him, dont cross them. What they say goes no ifs buta and ors about it.
good look my man, hopefully your not an idiot like reflection laughing out loud

I am always right.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud agreed.

I am always wrong. well, you got something right.

Newjak
Welcome to boards, it's always nice to get new people on here. Thanks for the kind words and be weary of the lizard and just about anybody on here.

This isn't really on topic though and I think it's accomplished its goal, so go on and start posting in debates and good luck!

I will be closing the thread in one hour.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.