Black Panther vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Standard equipment.

LeonBuco666
Inhuman > deathstroke

Bentley
He said Black Panther not Blackbolt confused

carver9
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Inhuman > deathstroke

What in the hell. confused

LeonBuco666
Sorry misread the titlelaughing out loud oh well i dont know then

dial J for Josh
Hello Carver, it is a pleasure to meet you. Wow this is a great matchup and is dead even imo. Both characters have superb technical ability, Although I feel that t'challa attacks with a bit more furocity than deathstroke, I think this fight is a 50/50 split.

pym-ftw
Dcnu Stroke?

T'challa for now

LeonBuco666
Going with t'challa, but deathstroke isnt going down easy thats fir sure

Supermex
My gut tells me its a small edge to DS

StiltmanFTW
Panther eats him and shits out the nth metal.

maxivitopowe
I think Panther edges it

Lord Feron
Has panther been impressive lately? Standard version I always placed Panther below cap and saying that I placed Cap and DS at near equals.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Hello Carver, it is a pleasure to meet you. Wow this is a great matchup and is dead even imo. Both characters have superb technical ability, Although I feel that t'challa attacks with a bit more furocity than deathstroke, I think this fight is a 50/50 split.
Take a stand new guy!
mad

Golgo13
Panther.

namorsubby
Slade.

carver9

Good to meet you as well buddy. Hope you enjoy KMC.

Shabazz916
black panther

deathslash
Slade put up a valiant fight, but in the end t'challa beats him due to superior tactics, fighting style, and weaponry.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Has panther been impressive lately? Standard version I always placed Panther below cap and saying that I placed Cap and DS at near equals.

I'm not sure why you would put him below Cap. BP takes Slade out.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Take a stand new guy!
mad

Lol hey celey! you were another poster who I enjoy reading post from. There were a few Thor fans in the Thor army that I've also enjoyed. There was a guy with a hilarious sig where Thor said that he named his biceps thunder, and lightning or something, who was that again? If I can recall he was hilarious. But I digress in that case ill take a stand and give T'challa the edge lol.

namorsubby
I've never encountered another message board with such a collectively low opinion of one of my favorite characters, Deathstroke. I totally wasted my time making a Slade respect thread on kmc.Lol

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by namorsubby
I've never encountered another message board with such a collectively low opinion of one of my favorite characters, Deathstroke. I totally wasted my time making a Slade respect thread on kmc.Lol

No you didn't! I love me some slade. I''ll check your respect thread out right now as a matter of fact.

namorsubby
No you didn't! I love me some slade. I''ll check your respect thread out right now as a matter of fact.
smile Thanks, I hope you enjoy it.

Estacado
Yup you did.thumb up
Anyway nice job with the thread.313

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Estacado
Yup you did.thumb up
Anyway nice job with the thread.313

Sup man I see your clearly a deathstroke fan lol. I love your sig and his new look in arkham origins. I preordered the game just so I can get the code to play as him when the game comes out, can't wait.

Vanguard
Slade

Daredevil1
Blackpanther wins but vs NuDc Slade won't be easy.

Vanguard

Yea I don't know what's wrong with this board sometimes. Slade is a beast.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Vanguard
Yea I don't know what's wrong with this board sometimes. Slade is a beast. I know right. We have the visual proof, what's the problem here? Lol

Daredevil1
NuDC Slade has better odds then that classic weaker Slade.

pym-ftw
What are you basing

Current Slade > Preboot Slade

On?

Estacado
Sup man I see your clearly a deathstroke fan lol. I love your sig and his new look in arkham origins. I preordered the game just so I can get the code to play as him when the game comes out, can't wait.
Same here Im so stoked cant wait to play as him.
Too bad he will be only available in the challenge mode.

Blue Area Vet

Why do you say that?

ODG
I've never encountered another message board with such a collectively low opinion of one of my favorite characters, Deathstroke. I totally wasted my time making a Slade respect thread on kmc.Lol You just end up talking mostly with posters who are threatened by Deathstroke.

Golgo13

He's had some beastly moments in the Nu52 so far. thumb up

Supermutant
Yeah he defeated Lobo, pwned Hawkman, destroyed the Teen Titans and beheaded Warblade, just off the top of my head.

pym-ftw
Lobo feat is cool but the character is variable by nature.
Hawkman wasn't "pwn'd"
Originally posted by pym-ftw
What are you basing it on

Current Slade > Preboot Slade

On?
Really i'd still put preboot Slade ahead of him

Vanguard
Lobo feat is cool but the character is variable by nature.
Hawkman wasn't "pwn'd"

Really i'd still put preboot Slade ahead of him

I think that's part of the problem right there. It causes confusion and people tend to think current Slade can't live up to pre boot Slades reputation. When Current Slade is truly better.

Ash_J_Williams
When did he defeat Lobo?

pym-ftw
...what?

The only confusion I'm feeling is from your post.

beatboks
Honestly IMO this can go either way. In physicals I'd they are about even. T'challa with vibrainiaum has better gear. Slide better reactions with his greater used brainpower. T'challa however is better skilled and more intelligent.

Besides which http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3255669

Supermutant
Hawkman wasn't "pwn'd"

I forgot that a lot of you guys on here don't exactly read the comics. But you are right, he wasn't just pwn'd" he was actually dead to rights until Slade stopped fighting and wanted to talk about the Nth Metal.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125404/2987190-3403750638-27606.jpg

pym-ftw
He threw him after he got punched, again not exactly "pwnage" imo.

But if that's all it takes to impress you, more power to you.

Supermutant
He threw him after he got punched, again not exactly "pwnage" imo.

But if that's all it takes to impress you, more power to you.

Again not reading. He threw him after dodging Hawkman stab attempt, then punched and knee him. Hawkman was impressed by his speed and basically conceded defeated. I've seen far less categorized as pwnage by you in the pwnage thread.

namorsubby
Slade obviously had the edge versus hawkman. Considering how much Slades been able to endure and keep going, from that beating lobo gave him to the submarine explosion. not to mention he's shrugged off explosions and easily regenerated from being impaled and continued fighting all so far in the dcnu. He's gonna be hard to put down for peaks especially and even other low metas like black panther

celeyhyga17
Split

leonidas
i'd def classify that hawkman battle as a pwn'ing..... i'd take slade in this maybe 7/10.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
I'm not sure why you would put him below Cap. BP takes Slade out.

Because Captain has fought him one on one and was the undisputed winner. I think Nick Fury was in agreement, not exactly sure how it was interrupted. Think cap said something like that...

dial J for Josh
Namorsubby I was not aware that slade engaged in combat with hawkman, this must have been very recent correct? He looks rather impressive in this panel. If it makes you feel better I change my stance and feel that this is split. Well originally I had it at a split but celeyhyga pressured me to take a stand roll eyes (sarcastic)

celeyhyga17
Namorsubby I was not aware that slade engaged in combat with hawkman, this must have been very recent correct? He looks rather impressive in this panel. If it makes you feel better I change my stance and feel that this is split. Well originally I had it at a split but celeyhyga pressured me to take a stand roll eyes (sarcastic)
touche...

I'm taking a stand myself. And I say split...

Blue Area Vet
Because Captain has fought him one on one and was the undisputed winner. I think Nick Fury was in agreement, not exactly sure how it was interrupted. Think cap said something like that...

They are regarded as peers and Cap said they were. I would love to see scans of the fight you are talking about. I have seen scuffles in which there was no winner, but through thought bubbles, Cap was amazed by BP. Also, BP's old man flat out KOed Cap.

Estacado
Slade can take a submarine to the face but not Black Panther....duh

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
They are regarded as peers and Cap said they were. I would love to see scans of the fight you are talking about. I have seen scuffles in which there was no winner, but through thought bubbles, Cap was amazed by BP. Also, BP's old man flat out KOed Cap.

sorry i don't have scans but i distinctly remember cap pinning bp down with his shield and said something like "Your good but i'm better"

leonidas

pretty much.

Blue Area Vet
sorry i don't have scans but i distinctly remember cap pinning bp down with his shield and said something like "Your good but i'm better"

And what does that prove?

There is a stronger argument to be made that BP has an edge on Cap. He has super senses, Cap does not. He has psi resistance, a connection to the Panther God, he is far more intelligent, educated and tech savy. He has superior leaping feats. To say Cap is clearly > him is completely BASELESS. Oh, and by the way, Cap and BP have never had a meaningful fight. They have "tested" each other a number of times, six I believe.

carver9
They have a lot of fights and they are all pretty even.

Vanguard
DS is the man. But I'm changing my vote to Panther.

cdtm

He said Iron Fist is almost as good as Mantis (The woman who dropkicks Elder of the Universe Obliterator off his feet), and told him that's just not good enough (To be almost as good as the woman who one shot KO's Thor.)

Cap's a very confident, almost cocky guy. Panther's the same, to be sure though.. I don't think either would admit inferiority to anyone.

maxivitopowe
BP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.