.......... The JSA Vs The Avengers ..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Wildcat....No Weapons
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Micheal Holt...No Weapons

Vs

Hawkeye....No weapons
Spider-Man (Parker)
Wolverine
Black Widow...No weapons

Fight starts out on the White house lawn!!

Digi
Hawkman skews this a bit too much. Assuming pre-DCnU, JSA wins.

Supermex
I'm sorry...
This is Dcnu

Golgo13
Cyborg BFR them to Apokolips.

LeonBuco666
JSA

Digi
Originally posted by Supermex
Wildcat....No Weapons
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Micheal Holt...No Weapons

Originally posted by Golgo13
Cyborg BFR them to Apokolips.

confused

LeonBuco666
^laughing out loud

Supermex
LoL cyborg!!

How he get here!!

Get the fu?,;, k out Cyborg!! Out!!!

Bentley
I don't get it, Parker gets webbing and the Hawkmen get weapons but Black Widow doesn't get her stingers?

Current Logan is without a healing factor, he dies... In seconds.

Supermex
I didn't know Logan lost his healing
Ok well this is Classic wolverine then..

Supermex
How strong is Hawkman?

beatboks
I'm sorry...
This is Dcnu
there is no DCNu JSA, and even if there was ther isn't a Wildcat, Hawkman is on the wrong Earth and Hawkgirl has F/$& all showings in battle.

Also what is Holt supposed to do without weapons???

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by beatboks
there is no DCNu JSA, and even if there was ther isn't a Wildcat, Hawkman is on the wrong Earth and Hawkgirl has F/$& all showings in battle.

Also what is Holt supposed to do without weapons??? He can call it Alpha Flight if he wants to. It's still the same characters.

Not saying it makes sense, it just is what it is

beatboks
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
He can call it Alpha Flight if he wants to. It's still the same characters.

Not saying it makes sense, it just is what it is

????????

One of the characters doesn't exist in the DCNu. another has no feats to even guage by and a third is denied what few feats they do have because they are ALL tech based. might have just as well made it hawkman vs team

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by beatboks
????????

One of the characters doesn't exist in the DCNu. another has no feats to even guage by and a third is denied what few feats they do have because they are ALL tech based. might have just as well made it hawkman vs team If I make a thread and say it's Alpha Flight vs the Garbage Patch Kids, but have recognizable characters and say what continuity it's from, then the name of the team is irrelevant.

Anyway, we'd assume Wildcat is the previous one, and that the rest of the characters are DCNU. It's a shitty thread for sure, but that's what it boils down to.

Supermex
If I make a thread and say it's Alpha Flight vs the Garbage Patch Kids, but have recognizable characters and say what continuity it's from, then the name of the team is irrelevant.

Anyway, we'd assume Wildcat is the previous one, and that the rest of the characters are DCNU. It's a shitty thread for sure, but that's what it boils down to.

Thanks Swift!!
I think!! LoL
What he saidsmile
I'm the same way.. I try not to get my underwear in a twist ..
Il try to do better research next time..

beatboks
If I make a thread and say it's Alpha Flight vs the Garbage Patch Kids, but have recognizable characters and say what continuity it's from, then the name of the team is irrelevant.

And normally I would wholeheartedly agree. But Supermex has a made a point on three threads I've seen recently of criticizing the creators of those threads for something they DIDN'T do but that he has in this and several others.

Example of such

Ya but your useing heroes from diffrent timeline to beef that JSA team up more than there standard being..

If you do that with the defenders, they be crazy beast!!

In the thread in question the JSA line up used was in fact one that had existed with only a single change.

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
JSA
Dr Fate
Jakeem Thunder
Hourman 1 Million
Alan Scot
Obsidian
Kingdom Come Superman
Captain Marvel

VS
Avengers
Dr. Strange
Quasar
Nova
Starbrand
Hyperion
Thor
Blue Marvel

Let the war begin!
Now the entire Marvel line up here was seriously beefed up by members who never served together. Yet the JSA team actually served with exactly that line up less Kingdom Come Supe's. Now considering that at the time that Dr Fate, Jakeem Thunder, Hourman 1 Million, Alan Scot, Obsidian, Captain Marvel were all members together the team ALSO had the members of Star Spangled Kid ( Courtney, Starman (Jack Knight), Hawkman, Black Canary, Black Adam, Powergirl, Jay Garrick, Atom Smasher, Sand, Wildcat and a few others this was hardly a powered up team. I mean Starman, POwergirl, BA, Atom Smasher could all sub and equally represent some of those that were listed.

I'm calling out the hypocrisy not so much the thread. Yeah it's poorly put together and an absolute stomp for Marvel. Just don't call out others for doing the very thing you do in reverse.

I mean Holt (Nu52) without prep or weapons is completely tootheless and will fall in seconds. Widlcat might beat Hawkeye in H2H just. Nu52 Hawkgirl will fall to anyone in a heartbeat ( all we've seen so far is ply and track). No way is Hawkman defeating Spider-Man, Wolverine and Black Widow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.