Sentry vs H'el

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Branlor Swift
So Sentry walks into a room, and H'el starts flicking a lightswitch on and off repeatedly, but he does it menacingly.
Sentry goes bananas and they start fighting because of it.

Since I want to cover all bases:

1) Sentry, no Void
2) Voidtry
3) Current Sentry

No BFR, who wins fellas?

Galan007
Proof that Sentry is immune to seizures?

Branlor Swift
He won't get a seizure, it just frustrates and angers him greatly. Not helped by H'el's evilness while doing it.

Galan007
Hm, well in that case...
1.) H'el
2.) Void
3.) Dunno yet. Probably Hortry.

LeonBuco666
Hasnt this already done and im siding with bob for the majority

Branlor Swift
The search brought up shit. It might be the apostrophe though

Ash_J_Williams
Originally posted by Galan007
Hm, well in that case...
1.) H'el
2.) Void
3.) Dunno yet. Probably Hortry.

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Depends. If this is crying Sentry, H'el. If it's confident or all-out Sentry, the golden guardian of good wins. As a matter of fact, I'd argue that the Sentry persona was more powerful then the Void under Jenkins.

2) Void.

3) Probably Sentry.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Depends. If this is crying Sentry, H'el. If it's confident or all-out Sentry, the golden guardian of good wins. As a matter of fact, I'd argue that the Sentry persona was more powerful then the Void under Jenkins.

2) Void.

3) Probably Sentry.

This and laughing out loud at the OP.

Rage, answer my PM.

Galan007
Did you send him butthole pics, carv?

celeyhyga17
H'el
Voidtry
Dunno. H'el for now. If he continues to treat Thor like a 98 lb weakling, he should have a chance.

Golgo13
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
H'el
Voidtry
Dunno. H'el for now. If he continues to treat Thor like a 98 lb weakling, he should have a chance.

This.

Tony Stark
Bob runs the gambit

*SPITE*

Golgo13
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Bob runs the gambit

*SPITE*

Based on? stick out tongue

carver9
Did you send him butthole pics, carv?

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Rage, did you tell Galan our secret?

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
So Sentry walks into a room, and H'el starts flicking a lightswitch on and off repeatedly, but he does it menacingly.
Sentry goes bananas and they start fighting because of it.

Since I want to cover all bases:

1) Sentry, no Void
2) Voidtry
3) Current Sentry

No BFR, who wins fellas?

Hi branlor, nice to meet you.

I give credit where it is due and am not bias (although sentry is my all time fav character).

-In scenario one with the minor knowledge that I have on H'el I give him then edge against a base sentry.

-Second I give Sentry the edge rather convincingly.

-and thirdly when you say that you are using the current sentry, do you mean the sentry from the uncanny avengers story arc that is hosting the celestial death seed? If so then Sentry takes this scenario as well.

Endless Mike
Sentry

Tony Stark
Current SENTRY is DS... But, pre DS still too much for H'el

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Current SENTRY is DS... But, pre DS still too much for H'el

...lol I know that, when asking the question I was speaking in the tone of surprise not confusion, because a deathseed sentry seems like spite to me. Due to the fact that it amplifies his current powerset.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
...lol I know that, when asking the question I was speaking in the tone of surprise not confusion, because a deathseed sentry seems like spite to me. Due to the fact that it amplifies his current powerset.

cool

Golgo13
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Sentry

In all 3?

Rage.Of.Olympus
H'el's only shot is in round one. I think he'd beat up Mighty/New Avengers cry baby Reynolds. On the other end of the spectrum, a high end Sentry would have this fight ending in either tentacle rape (Depending on which writer's Sentry/Void relationship we take) or dismemberment.

carver9
H'el defeated Superboy.
He defeated Supergirl
Tanked a punch from Supergirl
Defeated Superman.
Withstood hits from Superman

I know I'm mising some stuff but what tier is H'el in? These fts are high Herald to POSSIBLY low trans. Sentry kills him imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You don't beat up Superman so consistently and remain only High Herald. That being said, yes, a high Reynolds would make his butt bleed.

F*ck, I have no idea how Thor's going to handle Sentry with the Death Seed. At this point, he should be powerful enough to make someone like Thanos his bottom b*tch.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Golgo13
In all 3?

yes

Branlor Swift
You don't beat up Superman so consistently and remain only High Herald. I agree, Captain Marvel is way above HH

At this point, he should be powerful enough to make someone like Thanos his bottom b*tch.

Oh you

Tony Stark
You don't beat up Superman so consistently and remain only High Herald. That being said, yes, a high Reynolds would make his butt bleed.

F*ck, I have no idea how Thor's going to handle Sentry with the Death Seed. At this point, he should be powerful enough to make someone like Thanos his bottom b*tch.

You are correct

Golgo13
H'el's only shot is in round one. I think he'd beat up Mighty/New Avengers cry baby Reynolds. On the other end of the spectrum, a high end Sentry would have this fight ending in either tentacle rape (Depending on which writer's Sentry/Void relationship we take) or dismemberment.

I give H'el a clear advantage in 1. He just impresses me more on what he has done in a short amount of time.

2 he loses.

3 is up in the air.

We'll see more of H'el in villains month. And Return of Krypton.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Golgo13
I give H'el a clear advantage in 1. He just impresses me more on what he has done in a short amount of time.

2 he loses.

3 is up in the air.

We'll see more of H'el in villains month. And Return of Krypton.

Clear advantage? Sentry's noticeably more powerful then him. The only thing limiting Reynolds is his mental state. Like I said, Sentry can go from getting beat up or ripping him into pieces. There was a time when Sentry was the only one capable of defeating the Void despite him butt f*cking the entire Earth.

Even under Bendis, it was made clear that the Void was simply a rogue personality of Reynolds, that the power was always his, part of what makes him the Sentry.

I think even every day Sentry with a Death Seed upgrade is enough to beat up H'el tbh.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I agree, Captain Marvel is way above HH

Oh you

Lo.

ODG
Originally posted by carver9
H'el defeated Superboy.
He defeated Supergirl
Defeated Superman.

I know I'm mising some stuff but what tier is H'el in? These fts are high Herald to POSSIBLY low trans. Sentry kills him imo. The power level of those hits from Superman that H'el withstood exceeded the readings that Doctor Veritas was monitoring during his planet-benching tests.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by ODG
The power level of those hits from Superman that H'el withstood exceeded the readings that Doctor Veritas was monitoring during his planet-benching tests. And they didn't destroy the world? Interesting. shifty

ODG
^ "Blows that could topple mountains"-level apparently.

Branlor Swift
Yeah. Funny arc.

Still, ignoring how crazy the "proof" shifts about, at the very least it proves H'el is insanely durable

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
H'el defeated Superboy.
He defeated Supergirl
Defeated Superman.

I know I'm mising some stuff but what tier is H'el in? These fts are high Herald to POSSIBLY low trans. Sentry kills him imo.
At the very least HH..
I think he was clearly portrayed above the likes of a Superman level chats.. Not way above, but it was noticeable.

dial J for Josh

^ This guy knows what he's talking about. thumb up

maxivitopowe
Proof that Sentry is immune to seizures?

Lol

carver9

This. It's clean cut that Sentry would wreck H'el.

celeyhyga17
Used to hate this character, but I'm lovin his confident batshiet persona nowadays...

Current Sentry is scary powerful. I'd bet my money in him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.