Man of Steel was great...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emporerpants
but it needed a little more of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BngcLnLZgA8

Loved this short film.

Femi32
That's a really good short film. I don't agree with it being in Man of Steel, because that was a Kal El story where he needed to find out who he was and where he came from before he figured out his purpose. Something like that should be in Batman/Superman.

super pr*xy
it's good for what it is.. I don't think it's good enough to make the cut though..

emporerpants
I'm not saying that this exact scene should have been in the movie. I'm saying that Man of Steel could have used more sentiment like this.

Supra
Man of steel had plenty of sentiment man, and why did you double post this in two different forums?

emporerpants
Why are there multiple Man of Steel threads in different forums? Maybe I wanted to make sure more people saw it? People post things in multiple forums all the time man. I don't mean sentiment in general, I mean showing this side of Superman. Taking the time to help individual people like this. SHOWING that he is inspiring by BEING inspiring. Inspiring people to do better and BE better. Man of Steel wasn't as inspiring as the trailers made it out to be.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the movie, I just wished it was a bit more like the trailers implied it would be. More scenes similar in tone and feel to this would have accomplished that.

zeeshanaayan07
Brilliant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.