monarch vs goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
who wins?

StealthRanger
Monarch solos DB..... why would you make this?

XanatosForever
YES! ALL COWER IN FEAR OF...THE MIGHTY MONARCH!

laughing Not gonna lie, Venture Bros. is what popped into my head when first seeing the threat title.

BruceSkywalker
is this the DC character???

juggerman
Originally posted by XanatosForever
YES! ALL COWER IN FEAR OF...THE MIGHTY MONARCH!

laughing Not gonna lie, Venture Bros. is what popped into my head when first seeing the threat title.

I thought the same thing! Dr. Girlfriend!

marcssands14
yes its dc.

TheTyrant
Monarch can't take Goku in a straight up fight. Especially since Battle of Gods. Whis and Bills are like super skyfathers and Goku is roughly on par with 70 percent Bills.

StealthRanger
Are you the same Tyrant I hear about elsewhere? no expression

And no, BOTG beings are star+ level beings at best. They don't even bust solar systems

Monarch's armor being cracked by SMP was able to create a new big bang or some shit (Superman Prime being stronger than anything in DBZ by lightyears)

TheTyrant
Cell was about powerful enough to destroy a solar system. Bills was stated to be able to destroy a galaxy and Whis crossed the entire universe in a matter of seconds. You can even powerscale off of Frieza destroying planet Vegeta with less than 1 percent of his full power if you want. Anyway, why do they have to destroy solar systems in order to prove that they could? It's like SSJ3 Goku didn't destroy a planet during any of his fights, but that doesn't mean that he couldn't.

I know, I've read it. It has nothing to do with battle prowess and it didn't really destroy a universe.

Also, Whis and Bills would tool Superman Prime. Prime has shit combat speed in comparison honestly.

ares834
Lol

TheTyrant
http://i27.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/307/dragon-ball-69593.jpg

That's with a power level of 530,000; his final form power level is 120,000,000. And that planet is bigger than the earth.

End of Dragon Ball manga base Goku would flick Frieza to smithereens. So somehow, Whis and Bills are only star level? lolol ok

NemeBro
How much power does it take to destroy a star compared to a planet?

Enlighten us.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Cell was about powerful enough to destroy a solar system. Bills was stated to be able to destroy a galaxy and Whis crossed the entire universe in a matter of seconds. You can even powerscale off of Frieza destroying planet Vegeta with less than 1 percent of his full power if you want. Anyway, why do they have to destroy solar systems in order to prove that they could? It's like SSJ3 Goku didn't destroy a planet during any of his fights, but that doesn't mean that he couldn't.

I know, I've read it. It has nothing to do with battle prowess and it didn't really destroy a universe.

Also, Whis and Bills would tool Superman Prime. Prime has shit combat speed in comparison honestly.

Yes, you are the same Tyrant I hear about on the OBD eek!

Yeah, everything you said was bullshit, sorry, it just was

Cell is an arrogant bastard who tried to gain the upper hand over Gohan via fear and who, ftr, believed he couldn't die. Buu, who is his massive superior's best feat was destroying a planet 10 times over, it takes an attack powerful enough to destroy a planet several trillion times over to destroy a star and overpower it's GBE

There is nothing to back Cell's claim at all, the only thing that could give you any remote precedent is Cooler destroying a star in a filler movie that's, just that, filler

To further bolster it, Bills' best destructive feat is starbusting and he was to SSJ3 Goku what Godzilla is to Bambi. Said SSJ3 Goku being lightyears superior to Cell

Powerscaling does not work that way

Ftr, neither do power levels, since they're horribly inconsistent and were scrapped by the Frieza Saga

Because we operate with feats, not baseless claims/hype. Cell has no feats to prove solar system busting and nothing to powerscaling him off, thus he cannot do so. Same with Bills galaxy busting, lol

And Goku and other DBZ characters have destroyed planets before, your analogy was terrible

Because you say so right?

No such thing as combat speed or travel speed. Which is a fallacy made to disregard speed. Nice try though

ares834
No, there is definitely a difference between travel speed and combat speed specifically when it comes to comic characters.

Still, Prime does fight at far faster speeds than Goku so it's a moot point in this case.

StealthRanger
I thought comics just have PIS, which is why speedsters get tagged all the time

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by StealthRanger
I thought comics just have PIS, which is why speedsters get tagged all the time Speed does fluctuate a LOT with PIS. Usually to make fights that should end in one blow last longer or look cooler.

ares834
Originally posted by StealthRanger
I thought comics just have PIS, which is why speedsters get tagged all the time

For speedsters sure, but there are several characters that can fly incredibly fast but never display combat speed or, at least, combat speed at that level.

StealthRanger
Well yeah, that's because flying doesn't always equate to body movement or something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.