Morg vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
No axe for morg

Who wins ?

Tar-Antado
Can Morg do EP without his axe? If so he wins, if not Hercules wins.

golem370
Morg imo

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
Morg imo
thumb up

@Tar-Antado
What's "EP"?

leonidas
hercules would take at least a split. the axe would wing the edge to morg. too bad it's not future herc who took out a future surfer as well as zeus.... THAT's my fave herc.

abhilegend
You talking about Hercules: Twilight of the Gods leo? That was fantastic.

leonidas
thumb up yeah, that version of herc was great. that was actually the last part of a years' long arc though that started way back with herc fighting nova and beating the wielder of the nega bands, and even attacking galactus. lol he fought his son (who was stronger than he was) blindfolded and took down zeus with only one arm. great stuff. best version of herc by far and the one i like best still.

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by zopzop
thumb up

@Tar-Antado
What's "EP"?

EP= Energy Projection

zopzop
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
EP= Energy Projection
I think he just uses it to focus his attacks like Firelord does. He can also fly without his axe.

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
thumb up yeah, that version of herc was great. that was actually the last part of a years' long arc though that started way back with herc fighting nova and beating the wielder of the nega bands, and even attacking galactus. lol he fought his son (who was stronger than he was) blindfolded and took down zeus with only one arm. great stuff. best version of herc by far and the one i like best still.

That's funny, because someone once told me that, that story was not canon. It was when I said that Hercules defeated a furious blood lusted Zeus. I guess that it was canon then? Anyways, Herc with his mace would even things up a bit, after all it's only fair that he gets the mace if Morg has an axe. Herc should eventually lose imo, but he would make Morg work for it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
Yeah, herc broke surfer's board like a twig and killed him with it. Badass.

leonidas
Originally posted by Stoic
That's funny, because someone once told me that, that story was not canon. It was when I said that Hercules defeated a furious blood lusted Zeus. I guess that it was canon then? Anyways, Herc with his mace would even things up a bit, after all it's only fair that he gets the mace if Morg has an axe. Herc should eventually lose imo, but he would make Morg work for it.

no, def not canon, just a sort of prolonged future-version of herc that stretched over years. hilarious and cool at the same time. at least most of it. there was a fun graphic novel where he beat his son. classic herc imo.

h1a8
Hercules is more skilled but not as strong (maybe) nor as durable. So this is a good fight that can go either way if Hercules uses his skill.

Tony Stark
MORG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.