Frigga vs. Lady Death Stroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supra
Frigga gets a sword. LDS gets nothing but her long nails.

Fight is in Asguard.

Kazenji
What has Frigga done?

Supra
Killed a frost giantsmile

BruceSkywalker
who is lady deathstroke?? don;t think i have seen her in action?

KingD19
He means Lady Deathstrike. Aka Yuriko Oyama. The chick from X2 with the really long Adamantium nails.

FrothByte
Weird battle. On one hand, Deathstrike is a highly skilled fighter with a healing factor and adamantium claws. At first glance I'd say Deathstrike wins.

But then I have to remember that Frigga is an Asgardian, who's probably strong enough to launch Deathstrike through the air with a pimp slap. And although adamantium can probably cut Frigga, I'm doubting how deep it can cut considering how tough and durable Asgardians are.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by KingD19
He means Lady Deathstrike. Aka Yuriko Oyama. The chick from X2 with the really long Adamantium nails.

oh okay .. well im sure Lady Deathstrike will cut her, but Frigga will just regen and eventually knock her out

KingD19
We have no proof Frigga has any regen, while Deathstrike does.

FrothByte
We have no proof Frigga has any regen, while Deathstrike does.

A punch from someone of Frigga's strength should knock out Deathstrike though...

KingD19
We don't have a clear note of Frigga's strength either. And it's clear Asgardian strength varies between them. But considering what punishment Wolverine took, and how easily Deathstrike took everything he had, I believe Yuriko will gut Frigga before she can knock her out. Also Deathstrike is so fast I doubt Frigga can even lay a solid hit on her.

FrothByte
We don't have a clear note of Frigga's strength either. And it's clear Asgardian strength varies between them. But considering what punishment Wolverine took, and how easily Deathstrike took everything he had, I believe Yuriko will gut Frigga before she can knock her out. Also Deathstrike is so fast I doubt Frigga can even lay a solid hit on her.

There's no "clear" indication on how much the strength varies per asgardian. So far all of the asgardian strength feats we've seen have them all at super human strength. Thor tossing a table, Volstagg tilting a car, Loki throwing RDJ singlehandedly... so even though they may vary among them, to humankind all of them seem pretty much superhumanly strong.

KingD19
Loki's not even Asgardian. He's a Frost Giant.

And Frigga would be weaker than any of the 3, probably even Sif.

Doesn't change the fact that Deathstrike is far faster than her and can cut her.

Supra

Yes Lady Deathstrike. My bad

Here Frgga is fighting Malekith min 1:43

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvKjS2s1v0k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.