John-117 (Master Chief) vs Tony Stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Tony wants the MJOLNIR armor (to upgrade his Ironman suit) John wears and Master Chief refuses. Tony the decides to steal it, but MC catches him. Both men have full weapons compliment - this includes the plasma grenade from HALO. Who wins? All out and no rules.

*Chief can now be used in this forum due to the film "Forward unto Dawn"

COG Veteran
Chief dies screaming.

Supra
Tri Beam FTW

Kazenji
They had this verses up on Facebook for 'Stan Winston School of Character Arts'

and people actually thought Chief wins........smh

Supra
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZWzf3h50LU

Kazenji
Originally posted by Supra
Tri Beam FTW

Where's that guy when we need him showing that predator picture.

Supra
lol

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Supra
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZWzf3h50LU Pff puh-leez. Chief has a sticky grenade!

Tzeentch._
Chief kills him with his gun.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Pff puh-leez. Chief has a sticky grenade!

How is it ment to stick when he's flying.

KingD19
It's a plasma grenade, once it sticks to something, it stays stuck to it.

Kazenji
So it homes in on him?

some new ability i never knew of.

KingD19
No. But if Chief hits him with it, it'll stick. The point I was making.

Don't be asinine.

And in a lot of his fights Iron Man is on the ground. Mainly when he's not dealing with flying opponents.

Kazenji
I'm not being asinine

from the way people are making it out to be, Iron man is just going to stand there and do nothing.

Q99
I don't think a plasma grenade will breach Ironman armor anyway, but Tony's got a big maneuverability advantage as well, grenades are not going to be a very effective means of attack.

KingD19
TO make myself clear, I don't think Chief can win. Not the version from Forward Unto Dawn anyway. One of the Halo Legends versions put up a good fight, but this one definitely loses. I'm just pointing out that Iron Man has fought on the ground and fairly often. And on the ground, he isn't the quickest guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.