Batman vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1. H2H or Close Quarters Combat , no weopons no gadgets etc.
2. Both use standard weopens and gadgets, evenly balanced out etc, and use full powers and abilties.

Who wins ?

Supermex
Black Panther in both...
Mostly due to his suit..

StiltmanFTW
Or due to his new upgrade.

Besides, Batman's been dcnu'd, he's not a threat anymore.

Shabazz916
Black panther kills the bat

Blue Area Vet
This is not a contest. BP is a level better at everything.

Perceiver1
Batman loses both, he needs prep time

beatboks
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
This is not a contest. BP is a level better at everything.

A level, I can think of a few areas where hes more than JUST ONE up on Bruce

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by beatboks
A level, I can think of a few areas where hes more than JUST ONE up on Bruce

Agreed, I was just throwing the Batman fans a bone. BETTER at tech, smarter, faster, stronger, will kill, more money, just a superior character. And this is coming from someone who likes Batman, although I despise his factor.

deathslash
Panther takes both fights. He's just way to powerful for Bruce to handle.

Supermex
I think Bats is better at h2h and with prep as well..

But it still does not give him a win in any of the 2 Fights..
BP has many advantges aside

comicfan11
BP due to his suit, enhanced stats and recent upgrade.

StiltmanFTW
How can he better at h2h? erm T'Challa has the knowledge of every BP that ever lived now.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by comicfan11

Supermex
Ya I think Bats is better h2h

But its not enough to beat BP due to his suit and whatever other things..

Supermex
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
How can he better at h2h? erm T'Challa has the knowledge of every BP that ever lived now.
I can see both going balls out in this fight!!!

In the thread starter..
BP wins both in my opinion

Ya I think so..
If they were to fight with both bare fisted and bare naked, I think Batman would win a close fight..

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
I can see both going balls out in this fight!!!

In the thread starter..
BP wins both in my opinion

Ya I think so..
If they were to fight with both bare fisted and bare naked, I think Batman would win a close fight..

Batman would NOT beat Black Panther in any form of hand to hand.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by comicfan11

What upgrade? And first appearance BP would destroy Batman.

Endless Mike
What upgrade? And first appearance BP would destroy Batman.

First appearance he soloed the Fantastic Four and they needed to be saved by Wyatt Wingfoot. So you're probably right.

Supermex
I might be wrong
I just always hread batman was better H2H than him..

Blue Area Vet
I might be wrong
I just always hread batman was better H2H than him..

More hyped is more like it. Not banging on Batman at all, but he's not even the best normal human level fighter out there. BP is definitely beyond him.

leonidas
leaving dcnu bats aside, what new feats does the upgraded panther have that would lead me to think he's better than bats at h2h? there is no chance anyone will convince me bp was more skilled than bats before the upgrade. love to see some skill feats that prove that. i won't see them though, because i can categorically state they do not exist. i also find it ceaselessly amusing how so many people still say that just because an opponent is enhanced, that they get some form of auto-win over bats. people will start thinking i'm a bats slappy or something, but ffs, bats has hype BECAUSE he has so many feats to back that hype up. and while he's lost some, and had some lesser showings (name someone who hasn't) he's stalemated and beaten damn near everyone in dc in h2h. and his wins over metas? i put those feats under the same umbrella i put logan fighting and beating cl100 guys--if it happens enough that even if i don't like it, i can not in good conscience blame it on PIS. if you think bp trashes batman, well, you're either a pure hater, or just haven't read enough batman stuff.

this would be a VERY close fight that neither would sweep. taking gear away, bp would likely win in the end, but i don't think it would ever be easy and i def think bats could still take some. imo bats has the edge in h2h, while bp is stronger and more durable. maybe the upgraded bp would win, but i'd love to see the feats to back that up, and again, i'm not talking about dcnu bats here. i'll wait on the skill feats that clearly depict bp>>>bats.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by leonidas
leaving dcnu bats aside, what new feats does the upgraded panther have that would lead me to think he's better than bats at h2h? there is no chance anyone will convince me bp was more skilled than bats before the upgrade. love to see some skill feats that prove that. i won't see them though, because i can categorically state they do not exist. i also find it ceaselessly amusing how so many people still say that just because an opponent is enhanced, that they get some form of auto-win over bats. people will start thinking i'm a bats slappy or something, but ffs, bats has hype BECAUSE he has so many feats to back that hype up. and while he's lost some, and had some lesser showings (name someone who hasn't) he's stalemated and beaten damn near everyone in dc in h2h. and his wins over metas? i put those feats under the same umbrella i put logan fighting and beating cl100 guys--if it happens enough that even if i don't like it, i can not in good conscience blame it on PIS. if you think bp trashes batman, well, you're either a pure hater, or just haven't read enough batman stuff.

this would be a VERY close fight that neither would sweep. taking gear away, bp would likely win in the end, but i don't think it would ever be easy and i def think bats could still take some. imo bats has the edge in h2h, while bp is stronger and more durable. maybe the upgraded bp would win, but i'd love to see the feats to back that up, and again, i'm not talking about dcnu bats here. i'll wait on the skill feats that clearly depict bp>>>bats.

Always the voice of reason. thumb up

deathslash

Nobody is saying that T'challa wins just because he's enhanced. Rather, everyone is saying that he wins because he has far better technology, a less restrictive and more protective suit of armor, comparable intellect, and comparable fighting skills. Bruce may be the better martial artist, but Panther has consistently beaten and/ or stalemated people of Bruce's caliber (Iron Fist, Captain America, Korvak, Wolverine). I personally think that T'challa takes this, but it is by no means a stomp.

Supermex
Deathslash

That's what I was thinking myself..
Nicely put!

deathslash
Deathslash

That's what I was thinking myself..
Nicely put!
Thank you

leonidas
Originally posted by deathslash
Nobody is saying that T'challa wins just because he's enhanced. Rather, everyone is saying that he wins because he has far better technology, a less restrictive and more protective suit of armor, comparable intellect, and comparable fighting skills. Bruce may be the better martial artist, but Panther has consistently beaten and/ or stalemated people of Bruce's caliber (Iron Fist, Captain America, Korvak, Wolverine). I personally think that T'challa takes this, but it is by no means a stomp.

pretty sure that's exactly what some people are NOT saying, but regardless, i can certainly respect your overall opinion.

Mindset
Fyi, leo hates black people.

Carry on.

namorsubby
This is so much closer than the popular opinion seems to suggest.....

celeyhyga17
BP slight edge

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
BP slight edge

BP HUGE edge. It's hilarious for someone to think BM could hang with BP based on hand to hand prowess as if BP is chopped liver. Last time I checked this was a battle proposed on a battle board, not an effing Taekwondo match. BP would KILL Batman in an actual fight.

The following is obviously not directed at you. I am quite frankly sick of the group of DC fans here who continually imply that all DC characters display "better H2H" with nothing to back up their claims beside each other. It mirrors the crowd that says every DC character starts off with a nanosecond speed blitz in battle. Skill as depicted in still panel comics is in the eye of the beholder. No amount of so called skill could save Bruce Wayne from being beaten silly by T'Challa, period. The best chance he has as a win is a plot device utility belt showing, but then again, that's unlikely to happen being that BP's tech is superior. Oh, and by the way, BP is also SMARTER than Batman as well- deal with it. Outside of fantasies, Batman loses to BP every time.

To recap, BP is stronger, faster, smarter, more agile, richer, more deadly, and has better tech. You can argue better H2H all you want, but you can't prove it. Perhaps you guys thing Batman can take out Spiderman as well. After all, he doesn't have a martial arts background.

Blue Area Vet
pretty sure that's exactly what some people are NOT saying, but regardless, i can certainly respect your overall opinion.

That's exactly what I am saying, respect or not. BP is flat out better at everything including hand to hand. He would make Batman beg for Bane to kick his ass.

celeyhyga17
BP HUGE edge. It's hilarious for someone to think BM could hang with BP based on hand to hand prowess as if BP is chopped liver. Last time I checked this was a battle proposed on a battle board, not an effing Taekwondo match. BP would KILL Batman in an actual fight.

The following is obviously not directed at you. I am quite frankly sick of the group of DC fans here who continually imply that all DC characters display "better H2H" with nothing to back up their claims beside each other. It mirrors the crowd that says every DC character starts off with a nanosecond speed blitz in battle. Skill as depicted in still panel comics is in the eye of the beholder. No amount of so called skill could save Bruce Wayne from being beaten silly by T'Challa, period. The best chance he has as a win is a plot device utility belt showing, but then again, that's unlikely to happen being that BP's tech is superior. Oh, and by the way, BP is also SMARTER than Batman as well- deal with it. Outside of fantasies, Batman loses to BP every time.

To recap, BP is stronger, faster, smarter, more agile, richer, more deadly, and has better tech. You can argue better H2H all you want, but you can't prove it. Perhaps you guys thing Batman can take out Spiderman as well. After all, he doesn't have a martial arts background.
From the stips...

1. BP 6.5/10
2. BP 6/10

deathlife
Black Panther in both.

Stoic
Leo BM has comparable H2H skill, but when it comes to strength, he is outclassed, his suit is not up to par with BP, his resources are somewhat piddly next to a King with far more resources than he even has. BP outclasses BM in agility, and acrobatics. I do not know what the recent upgrade is, but if it makes him even better, then how does Batman stand a chance when even his tech is below BP's?

I find myself agreeing with those people who are saying that BP could sweep this, especially if BP were to sneak one of those heavy jarring hits that he has in on BM's jaw, but did not stop to chat about how he moves as fast as the wind. Look BM won't win this.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Stoic
Leo BM has comparable H2H skill, but when it comes to strength, he is outclassed, his suit is not up to par with BP, his resources are somewhat piddly next to a King with far more resources than he even has. BP outclasses BM in agility, and acrobatics. I do not know what the recent upgrade is, but if it makes him even better, then how does Batman stand a chance when even his tech is below BP's?

I find myself agreeing with those people who are saying that BP could sweep this, especially if BP were to sneak one of those heavy jarring hits that he has in on BM's jaw, but did not stop to chat about how he moves as fast as the wind. Look BM won't win this.

Batman is not dealing with this.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/bp_zpsbb621ec2.gif

Mshinu
Panthers >> Flying Rats (>> Eight Legged Bugs)

Supermex
Damn!!
Ok Batman is getting his ass ripped out then..
Wow!!

LeonBuco666
T'challa

Blue Area Vet
Damn!!
Ok Batman is getting his ass ripped out then..
Wow!!

They are just too far apart. People get caught up in Batman's popularity/factor and also the fact that they look similarly in costume. They are not. Batman is not doing this:

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2571325-1289722_blackpanther01p11_zpsb239537f.jpg

...or this

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/thrownsolid_zps01cd9505.jpg

...or this

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2571254-2179058_black_panther_40_0011_zps34a915a0.jpg http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2571256-2179060_black_panther_40_0012_zpsa9ed19f7.jpg

or this.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2602640-2220099_gotupu_super_zps0ab4a3fd.jpg

Black Panther one shotted Karnak. He fought Killmonger, a 10 tonner who has displayed 10 ton strength, for 13 hours straight, but his hand to hand isn't on par with Batman??? Black Panther is straight up super human and I am sure Batman himself would have no problem saying he is out of his league.

namorsubby
Barman is certainly the more skilled of the two. Bp is physically superior, but Bruce is as close as you can get to "super human" while still being "human".

leonidas
They are just too far apart. People get caught up in Batman's popularity/factor and also the fact that they look similarly in costume. They are not. Batman is not doing this:

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2571325-1289722_blackpanther01p11_zpsb239537f.jpg

...or this

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/thrownsolid_zps01cd9505.jpg

...or this

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2571254-2179058_black_panther_40_0011_zps34a915a0.jpg http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2571256-2179060_black_panther_40_0012_zpsa9ed19f7.jpg

or this.

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s417/KingMichael777/Comics/2602640-2220099_gotupu_super_zps0ab4a3fd.jpg

Black Panther one shotted Karnak. He fought Killmonger, a 10 tonner who has displayed 10 ton strength, for 13 hours straight, but his hand to hand isn't on par with Batman??? Black Panther is straight up super human and I am sure Batman himself would have no problem saying he is out of his league.

batman would NEVER say that BP was out of his league. he never believes anyone is out of his league. you def seem to have a firm belief that batman loses, and i suspect nothing i say can change your mind. the feats you posted aren't really much though, or rather, they are nothing that batman hasn't similarly accomplished or flat out bettered many, many times over. BP will never win a feat war with bats. you say he fought 13hrs straight, bats fought 28hrs straight. you show BP managing to....tackle spidey (something daredevil has done several times...) i show bats ko'ing slade, beating azrael, ko'oing bane, etc..... you show strength feats, i show batman pushing railroad cars, effortlessly kicking down trees, taking out massive robots, etc....

the thread asks who wins no gear. every fight would be close. i give bats the skill edge, panther the speed edge and panther the endurance edge. i give bats the willpower edge, which imo is pretty significant. intelligence is a wash, tactics is a wash or slightest edge to bats imo. ultimately, i say split, or bats 6/10 in straight h2h. with standard gear (this isn't a prep battle, just standard gear afaik) BP's suit is better then bats' but bats has tons of pis-style gadgets hanging around and probably better overall damaging attacks (grenades, sonics, lasers, etc...). BP has better defenses though. he also has the clincher imo and that is the anti-metal claws that would shred the batsuit. as a result i'd give the edge to BP in gear, maybe 6-7/10.

anyway, in researching bats for a tourney once, i came across this capability thread. it's one of the best, most organized respect threads i've ever seen. bats is NOT all hype and popularity. that kind of thinking leads to faulty conclusions and bias. i'll post the link for all to see and will state with absolute certainty that any feat BP has accomplished, bats has one that is comparable or exceeds it. some of them may appear to be PIS, except, he has dozens and dozens of pis-style feats. if they happen all the time, i no longer view them as pis. others of course may, and that is their prerogative.

http://batmanfeats.blogspot.ca/

beatboks
batman would NEVER say that BP was out of his league. he never believes anyone is out of his league. you def seem to have a firm belief that batman loses, and i suspect nothing i say can change your mind. the feats you posted aren't really much though, or rather, they are nothing that batman hasn't similarly accomplished or flat out bettered many, many times over. BP will never win a feat war with bats. you say he fought 13hrs straight, bats fought 28hrs straight. you show BP managing to....tackle spidey (something daredevil has done several times...) i show bats ko'ing slade, beating azrael, ko'oing bane, etc..... you show strength feats, i show batman pushing railroad cars, effortlessly kicking down trees, taking out massive robots, etc....

the thread asks who wins no gear. every fight would be close. i give bats the skill edge, panther the speed edge and panther the endurance edge. i give bats the willpower edge, which imo is pretty significant. intelligence is a wash, tactics is a wash or slightest edge to bats imo. ultimately, i say split, or bats 6/10 in straight h2h. with standard gear (this isn't a prep battle, just standard gear afaik) BP's suit is better then bats' but bats has tons of pis-style gadgets hanging around and probably better overall damaging attacks (grenades, sonics, lasers, etc...). BP has better defenses though. he also has the clincher imo and that is the anti-metal claws that would shred the batsuit. as a result i'd give the edge to BP in gear, maybe 6-7/10.

anyway, in researching bats for a tourney once, i came across this capability thread. it's one of the best, most organized respect threads i've ever seen. bats is NOT all hype and popularity. that kind of thinking leads to faulty conclusions and bias. i'll post the link for all to see and will state with absolute certainty that any feat BP has accomplished, bats has one that is comparable or exceeds it. some of them may appear to be PIS, except, he has dozens and dozens of pis-style feats. if they happen all the time, i no longer view them as pis. others of course may, and that is their prerogative.

The underlined is where I completely disagree. T'Challa has the edge on Bruce in intellect and tactics and they are the areas that I would say by a bit. Yes I would say Bruce has an advantage in Skill, but not a large one. T'Challa is the only one I can think of who has tactically out maneuvered BOTH DOOM and REED as well as Captain America. Those are VERY pertinent facts when assessing tactical ability. T'challa has feats in most areas of Intellect to match Bruce but Bruce doesn't have feats to match T'chlla's as a scientist or worlds renown. Bruce is better at biochestry and chemistry ( particularly as it relates to forensics) but T'Challa is MUCH better at the physical sciences. A lot of Bruce's tech feats rely on pre work done by others and speculations and conjecture ( really more an educated guess taking the line the odds favor) where T'challa's is all his own.

leonidas
intelligence is close. bruce designed brother eye don't forget, and has contingency plans to beat nearly every meta on the planet. BP can't say the same. IQ would be roughly equal imo. and while there aren't really uber geniuses in dc like doom or reed, bats has outsmarted luthor on at least one occasion. he was also instrumental in planning the defeat of darkseid. bats has a wider breadth of knowledge imo, though i agree BP has greater depths in certain areas. that's why i think overall intelligence is basically a wash. battles tactics: bats has just so many examples of beating opponents through out-thinking them (streets and metas) that it was hard for me to even call this a wash, but i know BP is good here too. again, going by sheer number of feats, it's hard to say BP matches him there, but i do think it's very close. the biggest difference imo (and by biggest it likely isn't huge, but it's significant enough imo to be deciding factor in many fights) is bats' willpower, which is second to maybe superman, and perhaps jordan, and that's it.

it's a very close battle. not sure how anyone can possibly see it as anything but extremely close.

Philosophía
Batman.

Supermex
In a fight h2h its not that close..
BP over geared for Batman..

JayDaDon
Panther, like Cap, Should edge out Bats due to superhuman stats.

Branlor Swift
Did someone just show BP tackling Spidey, throwing through concrete, catching knives, and towing someone up a building?

It's a good thing Batman has one handedly submitted Hawkgirl, kicked Dr Death through a door built to withstand nukes, punched a ****ing bullet, and kicked Captain Marvel like 40 feet away after being thrown by Superman... that turned him back to Billy.

Mindset
Too bad Spiderman oneshots everyone you mentioned.

Branlor Swift
Spider-Man would get disintegrated by the shockwaves of Batman putting on his gloves

Supermex
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Spider-Man would get disintegrated by the shockwaves of Batman putting on his gloves

You just failed

Branlor Swift
Shut up

Alias Stone
Originally posted by namorsubby
Batman is certainly the more skilled of the two. Bp is physically superior, but Bruce is as close as you can get to "super human" while still being "human".

What Dafuq is the point of this post.

BP is basically super/meta human whereas BM is just above peak

Which is a) stating the obvious b) a weird easy of seething for BM

leonidas
Did someone just show BP tackling Spidey, throwing through concrete, catching knives, and towing someone up a building?

well, i was trying to be a little bit more....diplomatic with my response, but yeah, i lol'd a little too....

Alias Stone
Didn't look at my auto correct before posting so b= a weird way of backing BM

Blue Area Vet

The idea that Batman is nearly as strong as Black Panther is utterly laughable. I can't believe you handed out edges and didn't even give BP the strength edge. This comes across as biased. Batman cannot match BP feat for feat starting with BPs first appearance. I see you tried to downplay him matching Spiderman's agility by saying Daredevil did it and that is supposed to reflect badly on BP, but then you go on to site a bunch of superhuman CRAP that Batman has supposedly done, even though he is clearly a normal human with no enhancements whatsoever. Very inconsistent to say the least. Batman is NO superhuman, period, point blank- BP is and his showings are consistently higher. You have to accept that to bear any credibility in the debate. Also, BP is every bit the tactician Batman is, only better....with better tech and a willingness to kill. This battle is not equal no matter how much you want it to be.

Blue Area Vet

Come back when you able to switch off your fan boy. Oh, and if you would look at the pic, BP is holding someone by his hair with one hand while climbing with little effort. Don't act like Batman could ever do that, that he is even supposed to do that, or that anyone other than Batfan boys don't laugh at the thought of peak human Batman doing the chit super powered BP can do in his sleep. What's next, Batman can stop an elephant charging or tackle and kill a rhino with his bear hands?

Blue Area Vet
well, i was trying to be a little bit more....diplomatic with my response, but yeah, i lol'd a little too....

Dude, the majority of posters along with the rest of comic book readers in the world are laughing at you and your suggestion that the two are equal. Again, this thread should never have been made.

namorsubby
Originally posted by Alias Stone
What Dafuq is the point of this post.

BP is basically super/meta human whereas BM is just above peak

Which is a) stating the obvious b) a weird easy of seething for BM Some here seemed to implicate that bp outclasses bruce in all categories. I simply pointed out that bruce is the more skilled martial artist of the two and although he is physically outmatched to a certain degree, he is as close to superhuman as any non-enhanced peak can be according to feats. This is a close fight hand to hand.

Blue Area Vet
Some here seemed to implicate that bp outclasses bruce in all categories. I simply pointed out that bruce is the more skilled martial artist of the two and although he is physically outmatched to a certain degree, he is as close to superhuman as any non-enhanced peak can be according to feats. This is a close fight hand to hand.

Will all due respect, that makes no sense. Why would the fight be close if BP is better all around? BP is clearly above him physically and in terms of intellect. He's not call the deadliest man in the world for nothing. So you think it would be close because of martial arts? BP knows martial arts as well, and not all martial arts come from Asia.

At least you are admitting that Batman is peak human and not above peak human, which is actually impossible for a non-super powered individual.

namorsubby
But it's close. Bruce is a more skilled martial artist. I don't think bp is more intelligent either. The fact that he has vibrainium as a resource gives him the better gear/weapons. Bp is physically superior but not so much so that bruce cannot contend hand to hand. Bats has much experience dealing with superhuman opponents of lesser skill.

That being said, I'd still go with bp.

dial J for Josh
Lol I never thought I would see the day that people don't make batman out to be a herald or give the herp derp "batman can't lose" answer. However I do agree, as much as I love Bruce, that due to t"challa's stats and standard powerful arsenal he edges the dark knight out in the long run.

leonidas
The idea that Batman is nearly as strong as Black Panther is utterly laughable. I can't believe you handed out edges and didn't even give BP the strength edge. This comes across as biased. Batman cannot match BP feat for feat starting with BPs first appearance. I see you tried to downplay him matching Spiderman's agility by saying Daredevil did it and that is supposed to reflect badly on BP, but then you go on to site a bunch of superhuman CRAP that Batman has supposedly done, even though he is clearly a normal human with no enhancements whatsoever. Very inconsistent to say the least. Batman is NO superhuman, period, point blank- BP is and his showings are consistently higher. You have to accept that to bear any credibility in the debate. Also, BP is every bit the tactician Batman is, only better....with better tech and a willingness to kill. This battle is not equal no matter how much you want it to be.

the only thing laughable is your blatant and unfortunately, typical, anti-fanboyism. you hate that someone disagrees with you, or can make a convincing argument that you don't like. you can't win by posting scans, that is categorically clear, so you resort to "yur dumb! it's so obvious bp is better!!1!" it's too bad batman regularly bench presses 1000+lbs, and has performed feats comparable to what you showed....dozens? scores of times? LOL BUT.....every time he does something YOU don't like, it doesn't count. that makes things easy for you, eh? well done, sound argument. batman has so many feats that exceed the peak human level, that it's laughable that people like you are still surprised or throw out the very classic and classy--"i don't like it so it didn't happen" argument. always a firm stance to take. if anyone is laughing at the idea that this is a very close battle: they. are. ****ing. morons. it really is that simple. they hate batman, or overstate bp or simply don't know comics. or all the above. your stance is that all of bp's feats count, but batman's don't because YOU don't like them. and you think people are laughing at ME?? show bp taking out the ff i'll show bats taking out the f'n JLA! laughing out loud and i didn't use dd to reflect badly on bp, i used it to suggest bp and dd are ALSO close. had i wanted it to reflect badly on bp, i would have chosen some random thug tagging spidey.....

anyway, you were actually right about thing--bp is stronger than bats, but it wouldn't be a big enough difference to matter here. i really can't stand reading stupid posts but luckily for me, the forum has this great little tool that can make stupid posts invisible... you're welcome to your thoughts and opinions, as uneducated as they are. just don't blame people for using actual comics to take stances that are contrary to your own. smile

Daredevil1
Yeah BP win's for sure.

Dude has certain feat's that I wish Captain America had. Batman might be able to win with prep but even "that" one is not a given.

Philosophía
Any feat Black Panther has, Batman surpasses.

I'll be waiting for the Black Panther to counter this smile

Since the last post is this:

Originally posted by Daredevil1
Yeah BP win's for sure.

Dude has certain feat's that I wish Captain America had. Batman might be able to win with prep but even "that" one is not a given.

You're welcome to try.

Blue Area Vet
the only thing laughable is your blatant and unfortunately, typical, anti-fanboyism. you hate that someone disagrees with you, or can make a convincing argument that you don't like. you can't win by posting scans, that is categorically clear, so you resort to "yur dumb! it's so obvious bp is better!!1!" it's too bad batman regularly bench presses 1000+lbs, and has performed feats comparable to what you showed....dozens? scores of times? LOL BUT.....every time he does something YOU don't like, it doesn't count. that makes things easy for you, eh? well done, sound argument. batman has so many feats that exceed the peak human level, that it's laughable that people like you are still surprised or throw out the very classic and classy--"i don't like it so it didn't happen" argument. always a firm stance to take. if anyone is laughing at the idea that this is a very close battle: they. are. ****ing. morons. it really is that simple. they hate batman, or overstate bp or simply don't know comics. or all the above. your stance is that all of bp's feats count, but batman's don't because YOU don't like them. and you think people are laughing at ME?? show bp taking out the ff i'll show bats taking out the f'n JLA! laughing out loud and i didn't use dd to reflect badly on bp, i used it to suggest bp and dd are ALSO close. had i wanted it to reflect badly on bp, i would have chosen some random thug tagging spidey.....

anyway, you were actually right about thing--bp is stronger than bats, but it wouldn't be a big enough difference to matter here. i really can't stand reading stupid posts but luckily for me, the forum has this great little tool that can make stupid posts invisible... you're welcome to your thoughts and opinions, as uneducated as they are. just don't blame people for using actual comics to take stances that are contrary to your own. smile

LOL, I see. Do you know what REAL fanboys do?? Real fanboys take is personal when someone else refuses abandon facts, logic, and general common sense for nonsensical orgasmic fanboy utterances. Fanboys also lie and are all too willing to cite fictitious statements in quotation marks. I can't help it if you feel dumb, but I did not call you dumb. But I did say BP is better at everything, which he is.

The fact is this: Batman has not super powers- deal with it. He is not even peak human like Captain America, who he admitted could/would beat him. Benching 1000 is not peak human, the strongest human without a bench shirt lifts under 750. So a showing like that is completely without explanation and not something to hang you hat on. But even so, this strength showing pales in comparison to multiple strength showings by BP throughout his entire career as a super human. Beside the examples I gave you which you can only attempted to discredit, BP once pulled down the top of a palm tree, loaded it with a small boulder while still holding down the tree to created a catapult. Even in you most euphoric fanboy moment, you couldn't conceive of Batman ever accomplishing such a feat.

The biggest fallacy of your embarrassing display of fandom run amok is that you are the only person in the thread actually attempting to make the argument that Batman is on par with Black Panther PHYSICALLY. This is a debate bound by facts, not opinions. You are the anomaly here. No matter how many strength showings you present (scans that you have yet to present, but the way) BPs strength showings CLEARLY put his to shame. Once you understand and accept that, all the other attributes are either a wash or in BP's favor. At what point is it fair to say you are in denial? Do the math if you dare. BP >>> Batman.

Finally, in your narrow minded rant, you stated that I either hate Batman or that I am a blankety blank idiot. This is what children and defeated men do. What I did was stated an opinion based solely on facts in the form of comic book showings, depictions and descriptions. I am sorry that you can't deal with the results without experiencing a meltdown, but that's what happens when one places far to much importance on a fictional character. You can't see the forest for the trees. If you want to attack my character, do so at your own peril. I am not upset with you at all. Whether either of responded to this thread in the first place doesn't change the fact that BP is a higher tier character than Batman. That's how he has has been depicted since day one of his appearance. I would suggest you actually do some research and educate yourself on Black Panther so that you don't make this mistake again.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Lol I never thought I would see the day that people don't make batman out to be a herald or give the herp derp "batman can't lose" answer. However I do agree, as much as I love Bruce, that due to t"challa's stats and standard powerful arsenal he edges the dark knight out in the long run.

I agree, except it wouldn't take that long run to prove such. BP is that good. He's called the deadly man alive for a reason.

Here is the thing. Taking nothing away from BM, BP has the slight edge on him WITHOUT the physical edge. BP has the same, unexplained, badass peak human showings unenhanced (off the herb) that Batman has. I know some fanatical Batman fans are probably hitting the alert button for me to be banned right now, but it's true. So what you are left with is this:

Intelligence - Black Panther
Strategy- wash
Strength- Batman (due to size edge)
Tech- Black Panther
Toughness- wash
Will- wash
Equipment- Black Panther
Hand to hand- wash
Resources- Black Panther
Speed/agility- Black Panther
Willingness to Kill- Black Panther
Stealth- wash

Now, you may agree or disagree with some of those areas, but add to Black Panther super strength, senses, speed, agility, mental prowess and durability. You tell me.

celeyhyga17
LOL, I see. Do you know what REAL fanboys do?? Real fanboys take is personal when someone else refuses abandon facts, logic, and general common sense for nonsensical orgasmic fanboy utterances. Fanboys also lie and are all too willing to cite fictitious statements in quotation marks. I can't help it if you feel dumb, but I did not call you dumb. But I did say BP is better at everything, which he is.

The fact is this: Batman has not super powers- deal with it. He is not even peak human like Captain America, who he admitted could/would beat him. Benching 1000 is not peak human, the strongest human without a bench shirt lifts under 750. So a showing like that is completely without explanation and not something to hang you hat on. But even so, this strength showing pales in comparison to multiple strength showings by BP throughout his entire career as a super human. Beside the examples I gave you which you can only attempted to discredit, BP once pulled down the top of a palm tree, loaded it with a small boulder while still holding down the tree to created a catapult. Even in you most euphoric fanboy moment, you couldn't conceive of Batman ever accomplishing such a feat.

The biggest fallacy of your embarrassing display of fandom run amok is that you are the only person in the thread actually attempting to make the argument that Batman is on par with Black Panther PHYSICALLY. This is a debate bound by facts, not opinions. You are the anomaly here. No matter how many strength showings you present (scans that you have yet to present, but the way) BPs strength showings CLEARLY put his to shame. Once you understand and accept that, all the other attributes are either a wash or in BP's favor. At what point is it fair to say you are in denial? Do the math if you dare. BP >>> Batman.

Finally, in your narrow minded rant, you stated that I either hate Batman or that I am a blankety blank idiot. This is what children and defeated men do. What I did was stated an opinion based solely on facts in the form of comic book showings, depictions and descriptions. I am sorry that you can't deal with the results without experiencing a meltdown, but that's what happens when one places far to much importance on a fictional character. You can't see the forest for the trees. If you want to attack my character, do so at your own peril. I am not upset with you at all. Whether either of responded to this thread in the first place doesn't change the fact that BP is a higher tier character than Batman. That's how he has has been depicted since day one of his appearance. I would suggest you actually do some research and educate yourself on Black Panther so that you don't make this mistake again.
hmm...
Anyways... Still not a stomp.

@leo
Gotta admit... The new guy has a mouth on him... Thank you both for the great entertainment. big grin

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YlNEtWVGoAQ/T0dx2hZ71GI/AAAAAAAAAzg/As0eZtbx2Ug/s320/jimmy-fallon-popcorn.gif

Blue Area Vet
Yeah BP win's for sure.

EXACTLY. I love Cap, but gun to my head, I'd give the edge to BP. His scope is broader due to tech prowess, intelligence and a greater understanding of universal events.

abhilegend
Batman is certainly a peer of BP in strength. BP has an edge in strength but its not to a great degree. Dismissing feats of Batman because "he is just a peak human" is laughable. Comics don't reflect that.

Blue Area Vet
hmm...

@leo
Gotta admit... The new guy has a mouth on him... Thank you both for the great entertainment. big grin

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YlNEtWVGoAQ/T0dx2hZ71GI/AAAAAAAAAzg/As0eZtbx2Ug/s320/jimmy-fallon-popcorn.gif

New? I started reading comics in the late 70's, Cele. And my status says "Senior Member" so I'm good. stick out tongue

Also, I never called it a "stomp." These guys are going to respect the intellect and skills of the other, so a fight is not going to end quickly....but it will be in favor of the Deadliest Man Alive.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Batman is certainly a peer of BP in strength. BP has an edge in strength but its not to a great degree. Dismissing feats of Batman because "he is just a peak human" is laughable. Comics don't reflect that.

I understand that, but BP's strength feats are superior as they are supposed to be by virtue of him having super powers and Batman not having super powers. And so is his speed, agility, reflexes and senses. Benching 1000 pounds is not the same as talking a rhino and breaking his neck. Those feats represent two different strength levels.

abhilegend
I understand that, but BP's strength feats are superior as they are supposed to be by virtue of him having super powers and Batman not having super powers. And so is his speed, agility, reflexes and senses. Benching 1000 pounds is not the same as talking a rhino and breaking his neck. Those feats represent two different strength levels.

You don't understand it at all. Nobody ****ing cares what Batman is supposed to be, its what he has done is important.

A mindcontrolled Batman oneshotted Hawkman and was beating the shit out of aquaman in h2h. Those are actual relative strength feats.

celeyhyga17
I agree, except it wouldn't take that long run to prove such. BP is that good. He's called the deadly man alive for a reason.

Here is the thing. Taking nothing away from BM, BP has the slight edge on him WITHOUT the physical edge. BP has the same, unexplained, badass peak human showings unenhanced (off the herb) that Batman has. I know some fanatical Batman fans are probably hitting the alert button for me to be banned right now, but it's true. So what you are left with is this:

Intelligence - Black Panther
Strategy- wash
Strength- Batman (due to size edge)
Tech- Black Panther
Toughness- wash
Will- wash
Equipment- Black Panther
Hand to hand- wash
Resources- Black Panther
Speed/agility- Black Panther
Willingness to Kill- Black Panther
Stealth- wash

Now, you may agree or disagree with some of those areas, but add to Black Panther super strength, senses, speed, agility, mental prowess and durability. You tell me.

Intelligence - Wash
Strategy- Bruce
Strength- T'Challa
Tech- T'Challa
Toughness- Wash
Will- Bruce
Equipment- Wash
Hand to hand- Bruce
Resources- T'Challa
Speed/agility- T'Challa
Willingness to Kill- T'Challa
Stealth- Wash

leonidas
hmm...

@leo

yeah, he certainly does. laughing out loud i have him on ignore (unlike some on here, i don't entertain stupidity) so didn't bother to read his replies, but i'm about 100% certain he posted no feats or maybe a bp vs rhino which is...nothing bats hasn't done. i don't mind a mouth that can back something up, but spouting off like an idiot while flaming after i tried to be reasonably polite? lol yeah, my patience has a limit. the funny thing is this was never a debate. a debate entails posting proof, discussing, countering said proof to, ya know, prove a point. no expression all he has is "batman is teh peaks humanzz, he's street bro and panther is teh greaterzz!!1!" while having the 'internets' as his apparent support. hilarious. the same internets that tells me man never landed on the moon.... smile

i said a long while ago i get why people my might say panther wins. even i said he wins in gear more often than not. but i reiterate--anyone, on ANY forum, who thinks panther beats bats in any way at all 'easily', is a complete idiot who knows nothing about EITHER character. phil's challenge will go uncontested as my own has. why? because there is NO FEAT panther has that batman does not similarly have. based on feats, this thing is pretty dead even.

and you're welcome.

leonidas
Intelligence - Wash
Strategy- Bruce
Strength- T'Challa
Tech- T'Challa
Toughness- Wash
Will- Bruce
Equipment- Wash
Hand to hand- Bruce
Resources- T'Challa
Speed/agility- T'Challa
Willingness to Kill- T'Challa
Stealth- Wash

i mostly agree with this. in a forum fight, willingness to kill is supposed to be sort of a wash though and resources don't really play into this, even though i agree with you. the rest i agree with you on, but i think each edge is pretty small. the biggest difference would lie in willpower, imo, where bruce is near the very apex of the food chain, and in a battle where things are so close, willpower counts for quite a lot imo.

leonidas
Yeah BP win's for sure.

Dude has certain feat's that I wish Captain America had. .

out of curiosity, like which ones? leaving aside his tech-related stuff of course.

leonidas
You don't understand it at all. Nobody ****ing cares what Batman is supposed to be, its what he has done is important.

A mindcontrolled Batman oneshotted Hawkman and was beating the shit out of aquaman in h2h. Those are actual relative strength feats.

thumb up

well, except for the fact that all of that is PIS. no expression

Don Corleone
Who the duck cares about the slight edge in strength going to BP? It's not going to make the difference here . Bane IMO, has a larger strength advantage than BP has over Batman.

celeyhyga17
Hmm...
This thread makes me wanna contribute in the Black Panther respect thread.
ermm

Shabazz916
bp will beat batman bp will kill batman he is a better fighter.. knowing more fightn styles is overrated.. batman could no survive a fight with sum of the ppl. bp has fought...

Alias Stone
@Leo BEV even said just now that he never said it was a stomp or anything like that but that Voldemort won after a long battle

leonidas
Originally posted by Alias Stone
@Leo BEV even said just now that he never said it was a stomp or anything like that but that Voldemort won after a long battle

voldemort.....? confused

anyway, my issue has NEVER been with people claiming they feel bp wins. i already said i can respect that position. i just think it is misleading and grossly false if anyone makes a claim that bp stomps batman. all the proof is in the thread i linked, but to simply say you don't like the feats or that they are stupid or PIS, well, that ignores the character and his portrayal, and relies only on personal opinion which flies in the face of said on-panel portrayals. and when that happens, i will also take issue with that stance.

Alias Stone
Soz watching Harry Potter and got distracted

BP wins after a long fight

leonidas
lol thumb up

Branlor Swift
Come back when you able to switch off your fan boy. Oh, and if you would look at the pic, BP is holding someone by his hair with one hand while climbing with little effort. Don't act like Batman could ever do that, that he is even supposed to do that, or that anyone other than Batfan boys don't laugh at the thought of peak human Batman doing the chit super powered BP can do in his sleep. What's next, Batman can stop an elephant charging or tackle and kill a rhino with his bear hands? You're about as Marvel bias as they come. Probably shouldn't be pointing the fanboy card.

Oh no, not a elephant, rhino, or holding hair! What ever could Batman do to retaliate against that?
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Skills%20Misc/batoutsiders3-bathawkgirl3.jpg~original

There's also the time Batman beat the entire League through raw power.

Alias Stone
Through prep i understand but through power/strength that has to be nothing but idiocy ridden PIS

leonidas

bwhahah....

Alias Stone
bwhahah....

In other words

Philosophía
Damn, Black Panther is really approaching Nightwing levels!

http://s932.photobucket.com/user/themanwonder/media/Power-Strength/br3-hogcarry1.jpg.html
http://s932.photobucket.com/user/themanwonder/media/Power-Strength/br3-hogcarry2.jpg.html
http://s932.photobucket.com/user/themanwonder/media/Power-Strength/br3-hogcarry3.jpg.html

Watch out, Bruce!

Branlor Swift
bwhahah.... It was just words in the back of an issue. I have it all quoted in my sig.

tkitna
ABC logic would point to Black Panther mopping up the floor with Bruce, but we all know thats not how it works. Batman has done some crazy stuff. Probably stuff he has no business doing. Either way, I think its close, but give a slight majority to T'Challa.

leonidas
It was just words in the back of an issue. I have it all quoted in my sig.

ah...thought it was fanfic at first.... thumb up

Branlor Swift
ah...thought it was fanfic at first.... thumb up Yeah, it's definitely canon...

Blue Area Vet
You're about as Marvel bias as they come. Probably shouldn't be pointing the fanboy card.

Oh no, not a elephant, rhino, or holding hair! What ever could Batman do to retaliate against that?
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Skills%20Misc/batoutsiders3-bathawkgirl3.jpg~original

LOL!! Both PIS and piss. Funny, if I said Cap or BP could do the same thing, you'd have an aneurysm.

Branlor Swift
LOL!! Both PIS and piss. Funny, if I said Cap or BP could do the same thing, you'd have an aneurysm. Right, everything Batman does comparable to Black Panther is PIS.

I don't have a problem with either doing the same thing. Problem is Cap can match Batman's feats, and Black Panther simply can't. Cap's feats are not interchangeable with Black Panther either, so I don't get why you'd bring him up. They can be comparable in strength, but acting like Black Panther is way above Batman in strength when Batman's strength feats absolutely shit on Black Panther's is moronic.

You simply know nothing about Batman, so everything that comes out in way of feats will surprise you, and thus will be claimed PIS. So let's reverse this right now.

Black Panther killing a rhino, and stopping an elephant is PIS. Look how much merit my argument has now!

namorsubby
A lot of times I go with who "logically should" win. But honestly, there's not too many low metas that only marginally surpass peak human physical stats that can match feats with Batman. It's one of the advantages of being a flagship character in a comic universe. You generally do awesome sh!t that usually surpasses others who "should" be more impressive based technical bs like being classified "superhuman"

leonidas
A lot of times I go with who "logically should" win. But honestly, there's not too many low metas that only marginally surpass peak human physical stats that can match feats with Batman. It's one of the advantages of being a flagship character in a comic universe. You generally do awesome sh!t that usually surpasses others who "should" be more impressive based technical bs like being classified "superhuman"

thumb up

celeyhyga17
Pure H2H? I'm taking Cap > Slade = BP > Bats

All gear? Slade = BP > Bats > Cap

Hmm... Prolly just riled up all the Cap fans in here...

Even then.. They're all so damn close.. No one takes a large majority over the other.

leonidas
yeah, i wouldn't agree with that equation but i agree with the overall sentiment....

celeyhyga17
yeah, i wouldn't agree with that equation but i agree with the overall sentiment....
Using my stips..

Rank em.

abhilegend
thumb up

well, except for the fact that all of that is PIS. no expression
Of course. Anything that doesn't suit someone is PIS. Honestly this shits on anything BP has done IMO. Hawkman under Johns was an absolute monster in damage soak as anybody who has read JSA can confirm and was restraining Aquaman in the same comic just a few pages earlier. Batman KTFO him after carter surprised him.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16522778_JLA_119_page_09.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16522779_JLA_119_page_10.jpg

Here is him restraining Aquaman in the same issue

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16522780_JLA_119_page_05_06.jpg

But that is just PIS.

srug

Spartan95
Intelligence: I would say that they are evenly matched, both are considered to be in the top intelligent beings in marvel & DC respectively.

Hand To Hand Combat: Both masters of multiple combat systems and spent years training and conditioning themselves.

Gadgets: Again, both evenly matched.

I think that it would be an extremely close match, I would say a tie.

God Cloth Seiya
BP wins due to his upgrades. Without his upgrades I would say Batman.

DarkSaint85
Tech upgrades or abilities upgrade?

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tech upgrades or abilities upgrade? a little bit of both

DarkSaint85
Yeah. I've been impressed by his tech upgrades (invisibility, teleportation etc), less so by his supposed KotD upgrade. As people have no doubt seen.

Shabazz916
black panther is superior in every way period

tkitna
Honestly this shits on anything BP has done IMO.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/88d40c9642db5723db70f82c0d9dea64/tumblr_mt4sag5O8h1sompo1o1_400.jpg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/advrider/peepwall.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.