Niall Brigant vs. Eric Northman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins here ?

Sacred 117
Uhh... who are they?

Edit: Nevermind Niall. I've already (vaguely) seen him.

COG Veteran
I'll go with whoever could curbstomp me in a gears of war match.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by COG Veteran
I'll go with whoever could curbstomp me in a gears of war match.

Haha, probably neither. thumb up rock

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Haha, probably neither. thumb up rock

In that case evil face

quanchi112
Anyone else ?

quanchi112
Why avoid this thread, blood rain ?

BloodRain
Oh, you were waiting for me? Saw Sacred and Veteran's names anf thought they were handling things O.o

But if we must, Eric should win.

Because the fastest thing Niall's shown to face is the 350 y/o Nora, who is far from the 1,100 y/o Eric.

If neither of them actually reacted to his movement speed, its the same as a human slapping a vampire as you've said before.

Doubtful. I mean sure his blast are really going to hurt him, but as long has he's paying attention he should be able to flat out avoid the blasts and at the same time getting the chances to kill Niall.

All it would take from either is one single moment. Eric having the speed advantage means he's getting that one-touch more often than not.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by BloodRain
Oh, you were waiting for me? Saw Sacred and Veteran's names anf thought they were handling things O.o

Hahaha, Nah. Just trolling face. I guess I'll go with which ever one is more METAL!!! rock rock rock

BloodRain
Who is more metal out of Niall or Eric...

Urrmmmmm........

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu224/baybee68_01/eric-northman-7.jpg

Eric? >->

Sacred 117
Both TB characters? That would explain my ignorance of the characters. Anyways, yeah, that definitely helps. What say you, Veteran?

Sacred 117
OH, and one more thing...

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu224/baybee68_01/eric-northman-7.jpg

rock rock rock rock rock rock rock

That is all.

COG Veteran
Is that Eric? If so then he wins... More METAL.

quanchi112

But if we must, Eric should win.

Because the fastest thing Niall's shown to face is the 350 y/o Nora, who is far from the 1,100 y/o Eric.

If neither of them actually reacted to his movement speed, its the same as a human slapping a vampire as you've said before.

Doubtful. I mean sure his blast are really going to hurt him, but as long has he's paying attention he should be able to flat out avoid the blasts and at the same time getting the chances to kill Niall.

All it would take from either is one single moment. Eric having the speed advantage means he's getting that one-touch more often than not. Teleportation and speed to react to a vampire. We have seen younger Fae hit older vampires. Acting like Eric can't be hit when we have seen him owned many times by Marnie, etc.

Niall blasts him and can teleport creating space and distance between the two.

We also have the supernova attack for Niall which kills vampires.

BloodRain
No Fae has matched the actual speed of any vamp above Nora. Eric is a lot faster than Nora, so he has the advantage.

Emi~Kiro
Eric dominates.

quanchi112
No Fae has matched the actual speed of any vamp above Nora. Eric is a lot faster than Nora, so he has the advantage. Fae aren't as fast but their reflexes and abilities are good at the ranged game. This comes down to if he can close the gap or not.

I don't think so since Niall easily destroyed Nora. I see Niall being too much for Eric as he is fast enough to keep up with vampires in blitz with his teleportational abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.