Kid Buu VS Doctor Manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheDarkestKing1
Kid Buu From Dragon Ball Z take on Doctor Manhattan from
Dc comic

The fight take place on snowfield

Whom
Take it?

Wei Phoenix
Manhattan if he can teleport them to the sun. Buu should be faster though and he'd wreck him before Dr. gets a chance unless I'm missing something.

Yamcha
Hasn't Manhatten reformed after being completely disintegrated? Like not Buu type blown to bits but literally blown to nothing yet he came back like nothing ever happened?

I hate to say it but my gut tells me Manhattan takes this one, he's just on a whole other level..I mean he can sit around and watch an electron orbit an atom, he's walked across the surface of the sun..Even if he was changed into something I don't see why he couldn't just change himself back. Doesn't he experience the past present and future all as one thing? The only thing I think that even bugged him were Tachyons which I don't think Buu will be bringing to the table xD.
TmVgEdBVWOQ
1z4y8o0jOKc

Supra
The Dr. always wins

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Yamcha
Hasn't Manhatten reformed after being completely disintegrated? Like not Buu type blown to bits but literally blown to nothing yet he came back like nothing ever happened?

I hate to say it but my gut tells me Manhattan takes this one, he's just on a whole other level..I mean he can sit around and watch an electron orbit an atom, he's walked across the surface of the sun..Even if he was changed into something I don't see why he couldn't just change himself back. Doesn't he experience the past present and future all as one thing? The only thing I think that even bugged him were Tachyons which I don't think Buu will be bringing to the table xD.

1z4y8o0jOKc

And after all of that he couldn't stop every missile, he doubted himself about something someone Buu's level could do easily. He hasn't shown the speed of a DBZ level character either. Manhattan was so impressive in his world because he was the only one there. I'm not saying he's weak at all, but compared to other humans on a feat basis he's not that impressive. He's done things that Thor can do, things that Surfer can do and both of them have better feats than he does.

Yamcha
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
And after all of that he couldn't stop every missile, he doubted himself about something someone Buu's level could do easily. He hasn't shown the speed of a DBZ level character either. Manhattan was so impressive in his world because he was the only one there. I'm not saying he's weak at all, but compared to other humans on a feat basis he's not that impressive. He's done things that Thor can do, things that Surfer can do and both of them have better feats than he does. I also could see Thor and Surfer taking Buu though :0, and I'd actually give Surfer the nod over Manhattan maybe being able to even absorb him, heck I wouldn't put it past Mjolnir absorbing him either with the recent God Bomb dealio.

What I'm trying to say is it takes a certain power set to fight someone who's essentially just energy..you can punch and kick all you want but is that really going to do damage? I honestly don't know..that's the one thing I was ticked about Watchmen is there wasn't a superhero like Sentry level who would get in Manhattans face and say "Try me." there was no one to really test his limits, so we're left with someone who looks crazy impressive but where does he start taxing himself? I wish I knew.

ScreamPaste
I think this is a stalemate, unless Doc's matter manipulation lets him KO Buu somehow, I don't think either of them can KO the other, Doc doesn't need a body, Buu has no way to kill someone like that to my knowledge, but is far above Doc outside that ability.

BloodRain
How powerful is Docs matter manip?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.